IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I forgot to get a photo of myself, pigster and analogue wings drinking beers together pre-MBV. Anyway, it happened; y'all are gonna have to just believe/imagine it.

is anal wings still on watmm? not seen him around.

Haha, yeah it's funny because I brought up watmm in a conversation and he said "i haven't been on there in years" and I hadn't even noticed, haha.

I need to be doing research for a talk I'm to give tomorrow morning at a regional mathematics conference. I was invited to speak only two days ago, and haven't really had much time to prepare... but I'm also procrastinating. No slides done, not even an outline, just a subject I can blab about at great length (open source materials for mathematics education). I should be doing research on the topic right now, but I'm drinking beer and hanging out on watmm.

*sets alarm clock for 2am*

Edited by luke viia

i was walking down the sidewalk to my front door and i saw my cat, so i stopped to pet her. suddenly, i heard rustling in the tree branches above me and felt something drip onto my head and arm. i thought it was rain but then i looked in my arm and i had like five drops of blood on it.

the fuck.

i was walking down the sidewalk to my front door and i saw my cat, so i stopped to pet her. suddenly, i heard rustling in the tree branches above me and felt something drip onto my head and arm. i thought it was rain but then i looked in my arm and i had like five drops of blood on it.

the fuck.

what the actual fuck?! =/

Cat wounds bird, bird flies into tree, bird bleeds on hoodie while hoodie congratulates cat on continued cuteness.

Or spiderman was, for whatever reason, cutting himself so people would notice him, in a tree.

Edited by luke viia

the fuck.

Please get to the bottom of this ASAP.

the fuck.

Please get to the bottom of this ASAP.

uhh no thanks, i don't want to get more mystery blood on me.

edit: my mom thinks it's squirrel period blood.

Edited by Hoodie

Do squirrels use tampon - like devices? Or should that go in the question thread? But I haven't always wanted to ask it, I just thought of it now.

I think they use fur (dont bears use fur to make butt plug so they dont shit during hibernation? thats what a trencher told me once)

Edited by Deer

power hungry forum moderators throwing a hissy fit because you made a different name on their forum because there's info on how to get rid of the one you have. repent, worthless poster who's been here for almost a decade. repent or die

Guest VECTRON

power hungry forum moderators throwing a hissy fit because you made a different name on their forum because there's info on how to get rid of the one you have. repent, worthless poster who's been here for almost a decade. repent or die

What does that mean?