IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest theSun

i'm listening to maccas but i can't turn it up very loud...

my massive sausage sandwich made my bread soggy

chatmmmmmm is empty :(

Edited by theSun

I subtly suggested a few posts back that it was my birthday yesterday, and nobody on watmm made me a birthday thread, and I got depressed even though 40 people I actually know posted on my facebook wall.

lol

Guest underscore

I subtly suggested a few posts back that it was my birthday yesterday, and nobody on watmm made me a birthday thread, and I got depressed even though 40 people I actually know posted on my facebook wall.

lol

/thread

lol

tell me about it.

MySo-CalledLife.jpg

lol

Oh you poor sweetheart, I'm sorry I didn't read every post other wise I'd have given you a birthday thread x

Guest Pennywise

I never got a birthday thread ever in all my watmm history. :cry:

Happy Birthday for the rest of your life. love Pennywise.

Guest disparaissant

i have a lovely place, a big tv, modern amenities, indoor plumbing, but i live with 3 complete and utter twats

i have a lovely place, a big tv, modern amenities, indoor plumbing, but i live with 3 complete and utter twats

[/quot

$$$$$$= life isnt perfect=aww existentail crisis

i stayed in tonight despite 3 people asking me what i was doing tonight (that never happens) because i have a paper due that i am very nearly finished but cant muster up the incentive to completely polish it. i had made a brilliant plan to interchange between playing minecraft and working on said paper tonight. it is the perfect motivation because there was this nuts ass place in minecraft i found but then died before i could jot down the coordinate, so i was going to go on a great adventure to find it again. i was pretty excited about this but then i discover the server i usually play on is down today :facepalm: now paper still isnt done and im stuck in the dreaded social network carousel trap where i just go back and forth between facebook, watmm, tumblr, etc, i even made a google+ account

what is wrong with my live. i shouldnt told god to go fuck himself so much

i think i got drunk on accident in the time it took to write this post. fuckin ocps and impulsivity

I just reopened my wow account :facepalm:

lol

I haven't played for a couple of weeks...was considering closing mine....but then thought who am I kidding?

Guest theSun

I just reopened my wow account :facepalm:

lol

I haven't played for a couple of weeks...was considering closing mine....but then thought who am I kidding?

just logged on for the first time in a month or so

ui updates :facepalm:

Guest ruiagnelo

I just spent £3000 in 3 months and am in debt and its the banks fault for giveing me a credit card to play with

your problems suck just as you do

There isn't a Burger King or a Taco Bell in town, I'm sick of McDonalds and Taco Johns

Haha This! My town is exactly the same.

I'm on vacation and am gaining a lot of weight, despite walking over a mile/day.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I just spent £3000 in 3 months and am in debt and its the banks fault for giveing me a credit card to play with

There's a way out of this. Tell me, how quickly could you get your hands on 95kg of pig meat? Do you have the keys for the lock up where you keep the buses?