IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest jasondonervan

*offers Jase to come clean his house*

Yeah, I could do that... alright, it's a bit demeaning...

*waits for someone to let in the wind of change*

I see usagi knows his Brass Eye! :beer:

They drink alcohol, they smoke and are vegans. I'm not into that. Fuck it. What should I do? I'll stay obviously, but I think it is pretty stupid to drink and smoke all the fucking time. Is like jerking off all the time, or playing videogames. Stupid addictions. Wtf should I do?

You could just continue what it is you do and not care about what they choose to do. I play in a band with chain-smoking alcoholics. When they have a smoke break, i don't. When they have four beers, I have one. Simple.

FWP: my San Fransisco trip is over. :(

Dang I live pretty close to SF. What'd you do?

Stayed with Goiter Sanchez and his hubby, who spoiled my girlfriend and I with his gourmet cooking mastery, did lots of sightseeing and wandering around, got smashed and sang kareoke, made friends with a crazy homeless man (AKA The Hero With a Thousand Faces), did some rollercoasting and tried my first corndog at the Santa Cruise Boardwalk. It was a top notch vacation.

Stayed with Goiter Sanchez and his hubby, who spoiled my girlfriend and I with his gourmet cooking mastery, did lots of sightseeing and wandering around, got smashed and sang kareoke, made friends with a crazy homeless man (AKA The Hero With a Thousand Faces), did some rollercoasting and tried my first corndog at the Santa Cruise Boardwalk. It was a top notch vacation.

Oh ya, santa cruz is also a great place to visit. Sounds like you had a good time so it was also a FWS

Feedly being now down for almost twelve hours due to DDoS - Hackers demanding money.

Yeah, criminals are bad and everything but these fucking tech companies need to get their acts together and stop this shit. eBay, Evernote, - lately they've all been hit.

We can send people to the moon, perform keyhole surgery, unlock DNA sequences but we can't stop fucking websites being hacked.

Jeez.

I couldn't unfreeze my hamburger fast enough so I went bananas and tried to kill it stabbing it multiple times. I finally threw it to the garbage.

If you had a gun you could have saved yourself a lot of effort.

It's where it should have been in the first place really. I also approve of the gun solution though, seems like it would make a good clay pigeon.

PULL /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>BLAM

it always picks up limpy. just gotta find out what's making you blue and eliminate it so it's no longer a prob. sometimes getting a new job or meeting new people can be the shake up you need.

I'm kinda feeling the same at the mo - I'm 22 and haven't studied or attempted anything 'career' wise. I get anxious when I think about the fact that I've done nothing cept work on music over the last 4 years, holding down casual jobs to pay the rent. because it's hard for me to finish songs, I barely have any proper releases to show off for people. it's hard to be taken seriously by most people when you're a musician, actor, painter, comic or anything creative.

Yer 22 - worry about that career shit later! Fucks sake youth really is wasted on the youth.

my colleagues won't shut the fuck up about game of thrones

This is how I feel about everyone, everywhere.

I may have sorta kinda in a way possibly told a colleague to shut the fuck up about game of thrones. pretty sure we're kaput.

haha, don't get me wrong, my colleagues are wicked, but yesterday almost the entire lunch table discussion was about GoT, jesus.

why don't they all lose their shit over Louie or something? cmon

edit: actually, I think they were so involved with talking about GoT that nobody remembered to slip in the daily Waterworld reference that usually occurs at lunchtime and/or friday drinx. WTF

Edited by modey

who the fuck talks about game of thrones in real life? (or any other tv show)

dont you feel silly talking about tv shows to people?

not if it's not to excess, no. how weird would it be if everyone just watched a TV show and then kept to themselves about it without ever discussing it with anyone? TV shows = stories = meaning. people derive meaning from any kind of story, and discussing those stories helps elicit further meaning. as hokey as that sounds, it's basically true.