IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

had my foot on the coffee table for too long, ow

I HATE that... did all the blood rush out? now you've got dead leg? lol

ankle was sore cause the other leg was on it, normally i'm on the other couch where i can post lying down, this one to face the tv i used the coffee table to better enable the comfort zone, ar well, marginally better now. Well except for my lung hurting cause i was sweeping up some nasty black soot stuff at work today. fun.

had my foot on the coffee table for too long, ow

I HATE that... did all the blood rush out? now you've got dead leg? lol

ankle was sore cause the other leg was on it, normally i'm on the other couch where i can post lying down, this one to face the tv i used the coffee table to better enable the comfort zone, ar well, marginally better now. Well except for my lung hurting cause i was sweeping up some nasty black soot stuff at work today. fun.

lol

Ordered a replacement sleeve for my Plaid - Reachy Prints that I received heavily damaged.

Bleep sends a new one.

Gf bends the shit out of it walking through the front door.

Now I have two seriously damaged Reachy Prints vinyls.

(btw they sent an entirely new vinyl not just the outer sleeve?)

kanye heard about what you said and ordered his illuminati cronies to crush your life into tiny pieces of frustration.

lolololol

o no =(

Audio on my PC keeps crapping out when connect to internets. Something to do with latency I think.

Ran a defrag on my hard drive last week but that didn't fix it, so who knows.

Audio on my PC keeps crapping out when connect to internets. Something to do with latency I think.

Ran a defrag on my hard drive last week but that didn't fix it, so who knows.

mine keeps crapping out too. i have to re-sit the usb cable, close apps and start them again. its a slight hassle

god motherfucking damnit!!! separating out tracks from the sega tracker only to find instruments are effected by envelope and lfo of previous instrument on the channel, therefore EVERYTHING SOUNDS DIFFERENT FUCK FUCK FUCK

My wife just got fired from her job about a week after we moved into a new apartment on a 1 year lease. She made a lot more than I do and was getting the health insurance and most of the rent. Don't know what we're going to do now. They gave her 2 hours notice to clean up and leave and aren't paying more than this week's check.

Fuck fuck fuck.

They gave her 2 hours notice to clean up and leave and aren't paying more than this week's check.

That's so shitty dude, sorry to hear that....

why are they so cold/serious about it? 2hrs notice and no separation is harsher than usual =S

That's fucked dude, sorry to hear that. Not sure on employment rights in the US but here in Canada unless you're on contract work you can't simply be fired. If you're structured out you're entitled to at least 2 weeks pay per year of service. Otherwise you need to be fired for just cause, such as theft/violence/breach of trust etc.

Check into her rights.... sounds like some bullshit man..

That's fucked dude, sorry to hear that. Not sure on employment rights in the US but here in Canada unless you're on contract work you can't simply be fired. If you're structured out you're entitled to at least 2 weeks pay per year of service. Otherwise you need to be fired for just cause, such as theft/violence/breach of trust etc.

Nah, here if you're an "at will" employee you can just be fired for any reason so long as they give you your last paycheck and any earned vacation pay (barring civil rights abuses / discrimination, etc)

Yea, I would at least talk with a labor lawyer if you don't find any firm info online. There is definitely such thing as wrongful termination, but that right has defined boundaries, usually a mix of state/federal law and language in your employment contract. When you get hired, you usually sign paperwork, and if so, that is where your most of rights are defined (in addition to state/fed law). If you signed no paperwork, then your rights are limited to those at the state/fed level.

In general I find US employment relationships logical and fair, but there are just way too many instances of these laws being bent or broken. People should be treated with dignity, not shit-canned with barely enough time to clear their desks.