IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Ugh, endless retching is the worst.

my two hoovers are crap and don't work properly. still have to brush my god damn carpet to get it looking respectable. YES I BRUSH MY CARPET! FFS

i've had troubles finding a vacuum that is best on wood floors. one day when i have more cash i'll blow it on something fancy

My vacuum makes everything smell like cheese for about a half hour. I suppose it's more likely (certainly) something inside the vacuum that's creating the odor when it gets heated up, but it creates the illusion of our carpet become infused with nasty cheese smell. Also, the metal connector piece no longer latches on to the... "floor roller thing" that makes it all possible, so it's a constant battle to keep that from disconnecting from the hose (which inevitably happens several times regardless of how careful I am).

The above description took way too much effort. I should stop posting here right after waking up.

Ugh, endless retching is the worst.

my two hoovers are crap and don't work properly. still have to brush my god damn carpet to get it looking respectable. YES I BRUSH MY CARPET! FFS

i've had troubles finding a vacuum that is best on wood floors. one day when i have more cash i'll blow it on something fancy

My vacuum makes everything smell like cheese for about a half hour. I suppose it's more likely (certainly) something inside the vacuum that's creating the odor when it gets heated up, but it creates the illusion of our carpet become infused with nasty cheese smell. Also, the metal connector piece no longer latches on to the... "floor roller thing" that makes it all possible, so it's a constant battle to keep that from disconnecting from the hose (which inevitably happens several times regardless of how careful I am).

The above description took way too much effort. I should stop posting here right after waking up.

Yeah, our vacuum has been infused with some sort of apple cider vinegar-like scent somehow. I have tried cleaning the filter with soapy water but the room still fills with the scent after I use it. Still cleans the carpet though, just requires me to open the window.

FWP: A skunk keeps venturing into our backyard and sometimes discharges its scent which is a terrible thing to wake up to if the window was left open.

*in response to goiter:

Apple-cider vinegar doesn't sound so bad --I associate that with cleaning. Odd smell for a vacuum to produce though. Also, I have never seen a skunk in the flesh.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

When I was in high school I worked at a pizza shop that had a family of skunks living near it. They used to wander up to us when we were scrubbing pans outside and rub up against us like they were cats.

I feel I'm going through some hard phases in my life right now. Between the present and the uncertainty of tomorrow my mind is full of thoughts that make me feel fear and laziness...

Hmmm, I think I need to do something more... Right now my life is basically: wake up, go to school, return home, waste time trying to find inspiration but I don't do nothing do chores, sleep, repeat.

Any tips for me to change routine? It fucking sucks!

who cares about the dog, he was being a jerk and only when he went to maul the skunk did the skunk release it's protective stench. Besides the dog, the owner should have stopped the dog instead of finding their sick entertainment from what was never going to end well. Also, perhaps once sprayed, instead of laughing about it the owner should have taken the dog to the water that was in the background and washed the dog off.

I feel I'm going through some hard phases in my life right now. Between the present and the uncertainty of tomorrow my mind is full of thoughts that make me feel fear and laziness...

Hmmm, I think I need to do something more... Right now my life is basically: wake up, go to school, return home, waste time trying to find inspiration but I don't do nothing do chores, sleep, repeat.

Do psilocybin

Do psilocybin

Do psilocybin

fo' real or am I being fooled?