IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Got pinched today for possession.

It takes more than a pinch to cure possession. Talk to a priest about having an exorcism. The police wouldn't know anything about it, don't talk to them. You need an expert who knows how to deal with these sorts of things.

lol

It takes more than a pinch to cure possession. Talk to a priest about having an exorcism. The police wouldn't know anything about it, don't talk to them. You need an expert who knows how to deal with these sorts of things.

lol

What were you in possession of?

Possessing too much dankness?

I can't cook rice

Buy a rice cooker.

Wash rice. Rinse. Put rice in cooker. Put in water at a 1:1 ratio. Press cook.

Eat rice.

Usually I do the "fingernail" water test after washing the rice. When the water's surface is about halfway @ your fingernail above the rice, that's about the right amount. Zojirushi is a decent brand of rice cooker.

Sarah Palin has a watmm account :emotawesomepm9:

Ban her pls

Sarah Palin has a watmm account :emotawesomepm9:

Ban her pls

on it!

Summons Turtle, the all powerful**** !*- http://forum.watmm.com/user/17991-turtle/-*!

Turtle pls ban Sarah Palin to leave Amberboss as the only watmmer currently residing in Alaska.

In a bar where the djs are two fucking (it's never ducking!!!) hipsters that are clearing the dance floor with shite 70s disco.

I quite want to tell them if they're going to clear the floor, they might as well play something like the Aphex moodgular, or OPNs latest.

24 hours to make a track using only one kick sample and I decided to make it in 13/8 time, because for some reason that's the first place my mind went. Nervous I'm going to listen back tomorrow (with ~5 hours remaining) to discover it's totally fucked up in a bad way.

P.S. Cops are fucking assholes...seriously.

I want to hear how much of an asshole(s) they were. Do tell, please.

Edited by Candiru

Only because I don't know where else to be angry about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeMIX90-594

It baffles me when Muslim immigrants choose to go to Europe because they hate their country so much, and then get angry because Euope isn't their country. There must not be an Arabic tranlation for "beggers can't be choosers." Seriously, how can people who have experienced war and destruction and sacrificed everything for their own safety and the safety of their families be so offended by such dumb bullshit? Like when Brian Eno had to un-release one of his tracks because it had a part of the Qur'an in it. That's the sort of thing that even the most extreme first-world SJWs would have a hard time being offended by, and third-world immigrants surely must have bigger problems than that. You don't see Tibetan refugees in India protesting and refusing aid because they're being helped by Sikhs instead of Buddhists. That's just unbelievable. If you go to someone for help because nobody else wants to help you, you shouldn't expect them to change their entire culture and society just for your own comfort.

Edited by drillkicker

They aren't even in their destination country (which they always claim to hate) and they are already imposing their laws.

It's hard not to see these types of things as an affront to our own values.

It baffles me when Muslim immigrants choose to go to Europe because they hate their country so much, and then get angry because Euope isn't their country. There must not be an Arabic tranlation for "beggers can't be choosers." Seriously, how can people who have experienced war and destruction and sacrificed everything for their own safety and the safety of their families be so offended by such dumb bullshit? Like when Brian Eno had to un-release one of his tracks because it had a part of the Qur'an in it. That's the sort of thing that even the most extreme first-world SJWs would have a hard time being offended by, and third-world immigrants surely must have bigger problems than that. You don't see Tibetan refugees in India protesting and refusing aid because they're being helped by Sikhs instead of Buddhists. That's just unbelievable. If you go to someone for help because nobody else wants to help you, you shouldn't expect them to change their entire culture and society just for your own comfort.

perhaps the people in this video were being picky because they weren't in extreme need for food. i'm sure if they badly needed it they would have taken it.

also i don't think their religion had anything to do with this. i bet any muslim would eat haram food if it was a matter of life and death.

I agree. Then the conclusion to draw is that these people are economic migrants, not refugees, and should be refused passage. No?

(Obviously that's a broad statement, I don't mean that NONE of these people are fleeing really shitty circumstances)

Edited by StephenG

I agree. Then the conclusion to draw is that these people are economic migrants, not refugees, and should be refused passage. No?

(Obviously that's a broad statement, I don't mean that NONE of these people are fleeing really shitty circumstances)

pretty much looks like so.

This is not the only video I'm seeing that is making me mad. There are videos of migrants in hungary chanting "Fuck you" and "allahu akbar", stories of them throwing shit (actual human shit) at german authorities, and beating up an old lady in italy. The old lady was ripped out of her car by a bunch of young men, stealing her car so they could drive up to Germany.

Edited by StephenG

perhaps the people in this video were being picky because they weren't in extreme need for food. i'm sure if they badly needed it they would have taken it.

also i don't think their religion had anything to do with this. i bet any muslim would eat haram food if it was a matter of life and death.

It's a one and a half minute video. obviously we're not getting the whole story here.

lol why are you equating distaste for seeing economic migrants acting in this manner to a neo-nazi site? That's quite the uh... comparison.

I'm actually surprised there is no thread on this particular crisis =/

Edited by StephenG