IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I agree. Then the conclusion to draw is that these people are economic migrants, not refugees, and should be refused passage. No?

(Obviously that's a broad statement, I don't mean that NONE of these people are fleeing really shitty circumstances)

this is just like a BBQ i had the other day where i invited some Jewish friends, we only had pork sausages and of course they wouldn't eat it.

if they were really hungry surely they would have had a bite right? but no they didn't, this is exactly like this issue.

on a more serious note, i disagree with everyone on this page's views about the refugee crisis.

however i am way to busy to argue with you guys about it, here is a link instead.

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/editors-blog/2015/08/al-jazeera-mediterranean-migrants-150820082226309.html

I agree. Then the conclusion to draw is that these people are economic migrants, not refugees, and should be refused passage. No?

(Obviously that's a broad statement, I don't mean that NONE of these people are fleeing really shitty circumstances)

this is just like a BBQ i had the other day where i invited some Jewish friends, we only had pork sausages and of course they wouldn't eat it.

if they were really hungry surely they would have had a bite right? but no they didn't, this is exactly like this issue.

on a more serious note, i disagree with everyone on this page's views about the refugee crisis.

however i am way to busy to argue with you guys about it, here is a link instead.

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/editors-blog/2015/08/al-jazeera-mediterranean-migrants-150820082226309.html

lol if you can't see the difference between refusing pork at an invitational entertaining fun happy time bbq due to religious beliefs, and this situation then I don't even know what to say

such an incredibly false parallel.. I don't even....

Edited by StephenG

Got pinched today for possession.

P.S. Cops are fucking assholes...seriously.

I want to hear how much of an asshole(s) they were. Do tell, please.

When this is all over I'll have alot to say about the matter.

lol why are you equating distaste for seeing economic migrants acting in this manner to a neo-nazi site? That's quite the uh... comparison.

I'm actually surprised there is no thread on this particular crisis =/

Your assumption that they are economic migrants is what's distasteful.

There is a red crescent precisely for this reason. This was a bureaucratic mistake.

lol why are you equating distaste for seeing economic migrants acting in this manner to a neo-nazi site? That's quite the uh... comparison.

I'm actually surprised there is no thread on this particular crisis =/

Your assumption that they are economic migrants is what's distasteful.

There is a red crescent precisely for this reason. This was a bureaucratic mistake.

Nonsense.

It's not an assumption. Look at the hundreds of videos online of these people stampeding, robbing stores, throwing feces at people, and treating Hungarians like shit. Migrant or refugee, the title doesn't really matter when you're acting like that.

Take it up in another thread I guess, as tsg said this isn't the one to do it in.

Edited by StephenG

Please keep the politics discussion somewhere else come on, this isn't the thread for that

my current fwp is I really fucked up the last semester of college and I might have just set myself back a whole year

You'll get there.... what exactly was your fuckup?

Please keep the politics discussion somewhere else come on, this isn't the thread for that

my current fwp is I really fucked up the last semester of college and I might have just set myself back a whole year

failing a fuckload of courses lel, was doing just fine, getting grades in the 5-7 out of 10 range till last semester, when I had a couple personal problems (nothing really important but I'm a bit of a pussy) and failed way too many courses. Lesson learned though, this was a nice wake up call

- Until this year we used to send tents and food to these people where they would be in the country over from where they'd escaped from why the change ?, and in this case they would be in turkey, which is making a packet off daesh oil being pumped out of the syrian oil fields which they nearly have total control of now, so much for the US bombing campaign to stop them ay, they really are isis' air force.

- many of the faces that i have seen in the news reports when they actually zoom out from focusing on women and children and before the order was given to do this, many of the faces i see are ethnically afghani, pakistani and indian with some central asians also in the mix. This is those pushing from the east in the planned invasion. From the south it is mostly sub saharan africans, who are again, NOT AT ALL REFUGEES, and are like those coming from the east, mysteriously all fit and healthy and arrogant as all fuck to get their free entry into europe handout, which once they get residency they will bring over their partners and family members. This is a plan to fuck europe. The US isn't getting another war (this time with russia) to economically fuck europe so it's doing this instead.

- This is a manufactured crisis, which all the mainstream media is complicit in covering up the true details of, and most in the west are really starting to get it now finally ... thank god.

well except chen still wanting to ruin the west just so as not to suffer from the mental anguish of going against the tenets of his PC religion. We're beyond that now, our common decency has been used against us in the most horrible way (like the school's and universities training those children to enforce bullshit about microaggressions and triggers and so forth, so that they can get all worked up about that and not the bankers fucking everyone's common wealth) and it's time to firm up.

Deep dicking on you eurocunts, we just done China too.

Edit: if any European nation is looking for a godless, educated, reasonably healthy young man to balance your numbers, pls consider doublename, harold d.

Edited by doublename

i ain't going there, it's depressing enough to think about as it is. I wonder if they've signed TTIP yet, this would provide perfect cover for that, NATO build up on russian borders too. -sie- fucking, /goes for walk and then practises guitar before bed, if we're going to hell i want to be fit and at least be able to entertain myself.

failing a fuckload of courses lel, was doing just fine, getting grades in the 5-7 out of 10 range till last semester, when I had a couple personal problems (nothing really important but I'm a bit of a pussy) and failed way too many courses. Lesson learned though, this was a nice wake up call

That happened to me in my junior and senior years of high school. I would get depressed and skip classes to take long walks outside when I didn't feel like being near other people. And now I have to take classes at the community college here to get my GPA up.

One of the warehouses I work at only has and office and a bathroom in the office for 'non-grow' areas.The owner of the warehouse will not let us remodel the office and bathroom... even if we're doing it on our own dime.

transfer of cellulitis pain beyond comprehension to unreal itch

lotion muthafucka, dont break the skin

i had an infection in my foot that caused cellulitis, bacterial in nature, was kind of scary. Woke up and the foot looked normal, then by the time i was ready to go out i couldn't put my shoe on, then the swelling started spreading up my leg. The doctor said that i was lucky that i was young and fit cause it was a quite an aggressive infection, their other idea was that it was a white tailed spider bite, which can't be that common cause i've never seen one, but i was in sydney at the time so don't know much about their fauna of the invertebrate variety. Like at a family friend's home i noticed quite a large, well it was massive as these things go, spider that had climbed down the exterior of the pipe attached to the end of the pool cleaning vaccuum, it was a foot or two under the water just sitting there. I told the lady of the house about it and she got it out and put it in a jar, brave lady, i thought that it as a wolf spider because of the scale, she stated that it was a sydney funnel web. I had no idea that they grew so large, scary stuff. Anyway, back to my foot. They plugged me full of a couple of bags of antibiotics and the swelling went down, so it was a bacterial infection. Kind of odd, i couldn't see a good nick on my foot or anything where it might have entered, but there was the tiniest of scratches, barely noticeable to the eye.

gae, nwae. i'd imagine from what you stated that yours is more a rash than a swelling. Sorry about that. fucking bacteria getting where it's not wanted.

maaaaaaan tell me about it

i just did the hardest physio any cunt could do AND manage to walk come out the other with both legs working, well sort of.......then this whateverthefuck....... then watching it creep up thinking "you just went through all that for this"

fortunately the NHS can be great at doling out brain numbing tablets and if i read out the manifest of what they gave that evening you'd think i was talking shit,,,,,,,,

actually i have it here, fuck no cunt knows me either way:

2x10mg of vals

30 mg haloperidol

15m oramorph

about 120mg codeine although i snuck2 of those from my jeans on the way down

50mg of Loxapine

2 Chloral Betaine (<---- the daddy)

the best a man can get AND walk AND not kill any other cunt