IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm in 4 classes this quarter in university. 3 of these classes involve final group projects. It's a goddamn nightmare coordinating meetings and waiting for responses to questions. 2 of the groups are fine, everything is running smoothly except for a few bad apples that choose to edit the Googledoc at the very last moment before turning it in. One group in particular isn't engaged at all so I'm unofficially the leader/dictator telling people what to do.

Really wish i could just worry about myself for school.

I fuckeeng hate people too.

There actually really fun if you mesh well with your group mates but 9 times out of 10 your paired with random people who don't give a shit and just want to pass the class as a GE requirement for their Kinesiology degree.

I keep typing in forum.awtmm.com by accident. This is a new thing, but since I started doing it it's a frequent recurrence.

*band name: Mistaken Muscle Memory

i had the same for a while. i hope it doesnt come back now that youve said it

It just happened to me again!

I've toyed with the idea of claiming domain names that are typos of really popular sites, which somehow get me money via pop-up advertising for anyone who mistakenly ventures there. But I don't understand how any of that works, and it seems sort of evil...

the !, f1, delete and enter buttons suddenly stopped working on my macbook. From what I've heard I have to get an upper case replacement, which is super expensive

Been having really bad anxiety the past two days, It's really bothering me and people are starting to tell me that I'm tense. Need a vacation or something...

the !, f1, delete and enter buttons suddenly stopped working on my macbook.

My cat ripped off the U, (, P, right click, and up arrow keys on my lap top. The little nubbin piece that touches the pressure activated bit that makes the right click work is unglued, so I'm constantly having to place it back on/losing it when the computer tilts too much. That last sentence was way too complicated... but all my buttons still technically work. My keyboard is fucking ridiculous though.

Somebody set up us the "srupid" back to "stupid". Now I'm sad.

Also have been having...digestive issues today. Guess I just need to start eating more salad.

And I remember noticing a WATMM member a couple of weeks ago who's been here over eight years and hasn't made a single post, but I can't remember their username. The ghosts are among us.

Edited by ambermonk

I'm having a hard time figuring out which one of these autechre soundboards is best suited to melt my face after some psilocybin

watmm help

Dublin.

fwp: I keep reading jev's posts despite knowing what the gist is gonna be and that it will slightly irritate me.

I'm having a hard time figuring out which one of these autechre soundboards is best suited to melt my face after some psilocybin

watmm help

All of them. You have 8 hours

Lol that would be too much I think