IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

canadian music channel, much music has a new show entitled "MUCH EDM" . holy shit this music is bad, like really generic house tracks with someone singing over top seems to be the popular formula. i couldn't watch it to the end.... the only track i liked was a skrilliex one.

The next month is going to be insanely busy. I won't have time to do anything except from work.

The next 30 days are gonna look like this:

- Sound design and music for an art installation

- Sound design for short film

- Sound design and music for two tv commercials

- Prepare live set for some stupid art installation opening

- Plus, I've still got my full time job

The next month is going to be insanely busy. I won't have time to do anything except from work.

photo-32.jpg?_r=1448468980

nice

nice

Yeah, those are all awesome problems to have. You're an in demand sound designer!

fwp: shitty fuckin clients at work. I'm a public buyer and some jackass came in demanding $1000 for material my store doesn't even take and tried to solicit a home number for one of the business owners that apparently treats him well (she didn't remember him). What turned this into a slight FWS was that my work fully endorses me blacklisting douchebags, so that's what I did. :cisfor: Still aggravating to have a douchebag yell at you for 30 minutes solely because he's a douchebag. If I see him again I'll have the pleasure of telling him to gtfo immediately.

Auxilary FWP: I'm having a hard time not drinking beer every night of the week, esp after 10 hour days of arguing with fuckheads. Old habits die hard.

Shitty clients should lawfully be booted from a service of any kind just for being shitty.

My latest FWP is I've apparently been invited to a wedding for my late step brother's best friend, but I barely know him myself. I frankly don't want to attend at all, but if I don't, I'll probably be giving a bad impression.

Fuckin' weddings.

I had the garlic cheesy toast as an appetizer before my steak tonight.

Got home to add it to my food tracker (I track all my calories/food consumed etc) and the f'en bread was 1002 calories on its own. FML

My latest FWP is I've apparently been invited to a wedding for my late step brother's best friend, but I barely know him myself. I frankly don't want to attend at all, but if I don't, I'll probably be giving a bad impression.

Fuckin' weddings.

That's a tricky one.... Are you going to go?

It might mean a lot to the guy (even if he's a near stranger to you?).

Maybe free drinks, might meet a lady there too? Just trying to look at the positives of going lol

Got home to add it to my food tracker (I track all my calories/food consumed etc) and the f'en bread was 1002 calories on its own. FML

Holy shit, a whole K just for bread? That's like two meals lol

Yeah I'll probably go, at least for the ceremonial kissing. I'll make sure to bring my own wheels though, in case I get bored with the pretentious social bullcrap afterwards.

FWP: no one acknowledged page 606 of the FWP thread with one of these while it was still relevant: Roland_TR-606.jpg

Damn, Zephyr. I wish you'd actually posted this on the last page!

Fun fact: Sweepstakes used to own one.

Damn, Zephyr. I wish you'd actually posted this on the last page!

I tried! The page break occurred seconds before I got here with the image (damn you, StephenG! *shakes fist*). But at least it earned me an FWP to contribute.

Yeah I can't believe it. It wasn't like a whole french loaf or something, it was just a ciabatta bread about 6 inches across =/. Guess I'm not eating much tmrw to make up for it lol.

Yeah I can't believe it. It wasn't like a whole french loaf or something, it was just a ciabatta bread about 6 inches across =/. Guess I'm not eating much tmrw to make up for it lol.

yeah. FWP is gaining weight huh? i gained ten pounds recently, i'm not counting calories but i have to shift the ways i eat. eat less i dunno, *shrug*

yeah. FWP is gaining weight huh? i gained ten pounds recently, i'm not counting calories but i have to shift the ways i eat. eat less i dunno, *shrug*

For sure! I've been taking steps to stop gaining weight. Tracking/watching what I eat is helping majorly. Visibility on calories in helps me adjust my diet on a daily basis.

I'm down 7lbs and about 5% body fat in 6 weeks =)

first world success

For sure! I've been taking steps to stop gaining weight. Tracking/watching what I eat is helping majorly. Visibility on calories in helps me adjust my diet on a daily basis.

I'm down 7lbs and about 5% body fat in 6 weeks =)

first world success

good for you!

^^preperation H and/or the natural way wif some freshly squeezed aloe gel direct from the plant.^^

I wish I had gone to school for programming or something of the sort that pays well out here. Not saying my job isn't great, I just am starting to see the glass ceiling so to speak. Chemistry degrees won't get you shit without a masters or phd.

I wish I didn't have to work. Life is pretty much wasted when you work 50 hours a week. It's not how life is supposed to be IMO. *end bitching*