IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i just bought a copy of les demoniaques' cardstock-printed 7" (nsfw)—that red overlay is actually printed on the plastic sleeve for the square 7". when i tried to remove the fucking record shop's pricetag from the sleeve, it peeled off part of the printed red square. so much for trying to resell it ever again.

goddammit why do first world problems still anger my soul

update: i got high after peeling off the pricetag/album art, and decided to call other music, where i purchased the release.

me: "yeah uh i bought a 7" by les demon-ee-aches? uhh it's got dee dee from uhh, the dum dum...what band is she in? dum dum girls."

OM: "...okay"

me: "and the pricetag you guys put on the cover actually peels off the album art."

OM: "okay...which release?"

me: "les demon-ee-aches? it's a cardboard 7"."

OM: "okay hold on."

put on hold for two minutes, then:

OM: [exasperated] "yeah all our copies are messed up, sorry."

me: "okay cool nvm later"

lol i think my call caused the employees at other music to fuck up all the remaining copies of the release.

first world solution

i just levelled from 80 to 84 in 24 hours :facepalm:

I WANT EPIX

GEIFFF

man my life is so fucking hard without epix

that's pretty fast man! slow down....enjoy the scenery, do some questing, get some achievements...personally, I think it all gets pretty boring once you hit the endgame - that's having levelled 2 chars to 85 and done most of the associated dungeons etc with PUGs (which I happen to like) I don't generally raid as it's too much like a job and I end up getting told off for dossing about (this is why i like PUGs - nobody really gives a shit lol). but what I like most is levelling from 1 - 60 I think...I've recently levelled two news chars to 63 and am thinking about starting another new one! quite fancy a goblin hunter....

Thats when you do RBG's and Arenas of course.

Guest theSun

never done rbgs, but arenas are basically ruined for people just getting into it. wow is now more about gear than ever, and i find that pvping casually is usually just frustrating.

no one is responding to my wow commentary :(

Edited by theSun

never done rbgs, but arenas are basically ruined for people just getting into it. wow is now more about gear than ever, and i find that pvping casually is usually just frustrating.

no one is responding to my wow commentary :(

You can grind a full set of pvp gear with honor, and you don't even need to fight anyone if you wait for an AV call to arms.

Thing is tho, if you lose a ton in arena, your MMR will go down and eventually you will be fighting people with the same skill/armor as you, it just might take about 10 loses in a row until it starts working how it should. But at that point it doesn't matter, all you need to do is win 8 arenas per week to reach your conquest cap.

Guest theSun

at least they changed it so you don't have to raid to be able to pvp competitively. i think i'm just pretty turned off by grinding for anything in wow anymore.

i really like leveling thru bgs/5mans so i think i'll just stick to that. plus people just take endgame too seriously.

i really like leveling thru bgs/5mans so i think i'll just stick to that. plus people just take endgame too seriously.

yeah this

you think that's bad? the shitty pair of skullcandy phones i got FOR FREE has a cable that's like, way too fucking short for my tastes. and they suck.

I have someone coming by in an hour and a bit, but I want more than an hour and a bit to do some other stuff. I object to the scant number of hours in a day.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

yeah this

Obviously conquest gear will give you the edge in bgs, otherwise you are just free HK's.

Guest AcrossCanyons

a bit late but should have chimed in with this while it was happening:

last.fm was down in a bad way the past 2 days (not entire site but any statistics/charts were down) and i didnt know what to do on the internet since all i do is trawl last.fm after i've visited all the new watmm posts/facebook statuses/emails/blog posts for the day.

yeah this

Obviously conquest gear will give you the edge in bgs, otherwise you are just free HK's.

would not understanding what any of this means be a second world problem

Guest disparaissant

ive come to the conclusion that i hate all the women in this stupid town and i want to move somewhere with loads of dykes who look like lumberjacks. also it's fucking hot as fuck.

i hear portland is nice this time of year?

i just levelled from 80 to 84 in 24 hours :facepalm:

I WANT EPIX

GEIFFF

man my life is so fucking hard without epix

that's pretty fast man! slow down....enjoy the scenery, do some questing, get some achievements.

ive only done 3 normal dungeons in cata, ive quested my way through almost entirely. i have 2 chars still left at 80 and 2 more at 70 but i cba at the moment

wow is more linear now than it ever used to be dont you think?

Edited by kaen

my latest problem is that i dont feel like going through this whole thread to find out if this site has been posted yet

http://whitewhine.com/

if it has sorry

if not, im not sorry

tumblr_lo14rrEJoZ1qz5tgbo1_r1_500.jpg

I don't know if I should lol or if I should eat a bullet in despair.

Guest couch

I want to deactivate facebook but I don't want to have to deal with:

People asking why I deleted the account.

People being shocked that I don't have one. "omg how do you not have facebook?! How will we talk?" fucking derp.