IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

99 problems.

seriously, sex is good an all...but you can get sooo much done when you aren't craving it.

i dunno if that means get a woman or dont, im just sayin.

Please consult the following passage from Cryptonomicon:

http://www.euskalnet.net/larraorma/crypto/slide63.html

I spent a month and a half's wages on a fancy synthesizer which was crushed by a car. It initially worked, but died after I tried to edit a patch. I took it in for repairs and just found out it was deemed to broken to fix.

just get the vst version

I spent a month and a half's wages on a fancy synthesizer which was crushed by a car. It initially worked, but died after I tried to edit a patch. I took it in for repairs and just found out it was deemed to broken to fix.

just get the vst version

Thanks max!

Can't sleep and I have class at 10am, it's my only class of the day though so I'll probably just go back to sleep right after...

Edited by ghOsty

Spending a million hours in wattem at work (and now it's snuck into my evenings), while spending zero hours making music during the last two years. I hate myself.

Guest uptown devil

i just accidentally erased years of work in a matter of seconds on one of my electribes. i feel sick to my fucking stomach.

Edited by uptown devil

Guest uptown devil

:ohmy: no backups?

nope. it was my first time trying to consolidate two electribes with a smart media card and, for some reason, i thought i could just load and play directly from the card (just to see that it worked), but instead permanently wrote over all of the existing beats with the beats from the other electribe.. probably close to 200 of them that i had written. all i had to do was just save first. it was a split-second foolish move and now i'm up to my ears in self loathing over it.

ahhhhhhhh sorry to hear that, truly a first world nightmare =[

thanks luke. i'm about to go console myself with a big fat pint from the bar.

Edited by uptown devil

Fuuuuuuck, that's the worst... my friend lost all his music related files when he was cleaning up his hard drive, just deleted a very important folder in a moment of carelessness. He tried to look at it as a fresh start.

I feel obliged to make posters for a show I have on Friday in spite of the fact that I think it's futile and a waste of effort (first show with this band so it will just be an unrecognized name on a poster to anyone who sees it. I still think there will be 50+ people who get drawn out because of the facebook page). I really wish I enjoyed the promo side of music.

99 problems.

seriously, sex is good an all...but you can get sooo much done when you aren't craving it.

http://www.euskalnet...to/slide63.html

LOL this is great...thanks for the link!

I broke the skill(joy)rex thread with a stupid post. I am sorry. I am also tired, and the coffee isn't working anymore.

i got 97% on a paper i wrote about watmm, it's like A++++++ in your imperial system.

i don't even give a fuck if this is an inappropriate thread for such message.

Edited by eugene

If it is in english you should upload and post a link, if not, you should do the same, and congratulations.

it's in hebrew, i kinda feel like chickening out on putting it here for various reasons.

it was a final for a course that dealt with sociological aspects of exchange. basically what i did was to analyze watmm's musicians' practices using mostly bourdieu's classic concepts i adjusted for so called online ethnography. i was trying to show how watmm's musicians go on achieving their goals (exposure, feedback, sales..). one particular example i used is data's album sitting in a wrong subforum (http://forum.watmm.com/topic/69101-mitch-murder-current-events/) :emotawesomepm9: . it's was kinda silly and super subjective but then it probably seemed rather fresh and somewhat interesting for the lecturer.

99 problems.

http://www.euskalnet...to/slide63.html

LOL this is great...thanks for the link!

Go buy a copy! I feel bad for linking to a crappy text job of one of my favorites.

Edited by baph

I have a meeting to attend in an hour, and i just got called into work for 7am. This means I have to pack a lunch and I just can't bother getting up to do it. Fuck.

Also MM still exists.

why does it take 15 minutes to get out of bed, get a glass of water and smoke a roll-up? i haven't even had coffee or a shit

right i'm going to shit and finish the roll-up before it does become 15 mins