IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Fuck the Finnish government to the deepest hell. Cuts for low-income workers, students, the unemployed and low-income families. Does nothing to increase taxes on capital gains, no cuts on the military billion euro weapons acquisitions or any interest to curtail tax avoidance to tax havens. Because cutting the most vulnerable group of people and the middle-class is sure to get that economy going. Brilliant!

Fuck the Finnish government to the deepest hell. Cuts for low-income workers, students, the unemployed and low-income families. Does nothing to increase taxes on capital gains, no cuts on the military billion euro weapons acquisitions or any interest to curtail tax avoidance to tax havens. Because cutting the most vulnerable group of people and the middle-class is sure to get that economy going. Brilliant!

Sounds like they took a note from us in the ol' U Ess of Aye by fucking over the majority of their country for the needs and gains of a few.

Yeah, that's exactly what they have. Swallowed the whole austerity and privatization gospel that has gone over in Europe like wildfire since the crash in 2008. To awful consequences, but these ideologically driven shill's don't give a damn about empirical evidence that show these sort of measures do little to improve the economy. Like outsourcing civil servants to private companies and consults to save money actually cost them half a billion. And then there's the selling of natural monopolies to foreign investment companies who swiftly jacked up the price. And then selling mining rights to foreign mining companies at a pittance, who then completely fumble and cause toxic spills and other nasty stuff and the tax payer is footing the bill to clean it up.

Edited by azatoth

Soundcloud still doesn't allow artists to change their track order...? Really? Someone tell me there's a way and I'm just too stupid to figure it out. (I know making a playlist is an option, but I just want the tracks to appear in the intended order automatically when someone goes to the page. This seems to basic!)

Soundcloud still doesn't allow artists to change their track order...? Really? Someone tell me there's a way and I'm just too stupid to figure it out. (I know making a playlist is an option, but I just want the tracks to appear in the intended order automatically when someone goes to the page. This seems to basic!)

AFAIK that is a perk for upgrading to a Pro account...

Hmmmmmm, is that the Aphexian method? (Acutally as I recall someone bought him a pro account, so NM!) I will perhaps try that next time I'm soundclouding. Thanks for the suggestion.

Having second thoughts about the book I'm about to release. Hard to tell whether it's just the usual jitters / lack of satisfaction people have or that the book is just shit. Urg. :psyduck: Hopefully I can come back to this in a few days and have forgotten all about it.

Guess I'll try to make up for it with the next one... :cattears:

Edited by Bechuga

Sounds like they took a note from us in the ol' U Ess of Aye by fucking over the majority of their country for the needs and gains of a few.

Yeah being from the US it's unfortunate that the Finnish government is starting to adopt our plutocratic/oligarch model. Fuck this pampering-the-wealthiest-and-screwing-over-everyone-else bullshit.

I have a painful cramp in my side/back that has been bothering me all day. I feel like an old man.

When was the last time you flipped or turned your mattress? Almost four months ago I had the same issue. My lower back hurt so bad I could barely walk and had to call in sick from work. But moving the mattress around slowly mended it.

Fell asleep before midnight, so now I'm wide awake at 4:30am. Everything is bullshit.

Oh man, I love when this happens. I'm like a kid on Christmas with all this extra time.

I've reached the point where I wake up around 6:30 now. Don't even need to set my alarm anymore.

Just found all my old binders of comics I drew when I was younger...yep, now I understand why some people burn their art so no-one can find it. And worse, I used to advertise this shit on the internet...even sent it to people...god...

*starts a bonfire*

Yeah being from the US it's unfortunate that the Finnish government is starting to adopt our plutocratic/oligarch model. Fuck this pampering-the-wealthiest-and-screwing-over-everyone-else bullshit.

I have a painful cramp in my side/back that has been bothering me all day. I feel like an old man.

When was the last time you flipped or turned your mattress? Almost four months ago I had the same issue. My lower back hurt so bad I could barely walk and had to call in sick from work. But moving the mattress around slowly mended it.

Fell asleep before midnight, so now I'm wide awake at 4:30am. Everything is bullshit.

Oh man, I love when this happens. I'm like a kid on Christmas with all this extra time.

I've reached the point where I wake up around 6:30 now. Don't even need to set my alarm anymore.
Yeah my alarm goes off at 5:15 but waking up at 4 well-rested is a good place to be. Quiet and dark with no extroverts to kill my vibe.

My alarm goes off at 10:30am, but I never make it to the double digits anymore, largely thanks to my cat and exhaustion (exhaustion makes me crash sooner than I would naturally, then my body's like "get up" at a time I would normally still be up...ie 4am). On the bright side, my schedule's more in tune with my girlfriend's. But I'm constantly yawning.

And today I was woken up because we were expecting people to look at our suite at 10am, but no one showed.

FWP: I don't drive, so I ride the bus or walk if it's anywhere near my neighborhood. When I walk around town and hit an intersection, a driver that clearly has the right away will "politely" stop their car to let me cross, generally causing cars behind them to stop, and forcing me to run in front of oncoming traffic from the other direction, or cutting off someone trying to turn at the intersection. I almost always stare down the driver and wave them across, at which point they honk at me. Fuck off, people. I know how to cross the street, and I'm not running into traffic so you can feel like you did me a favor. Christ almighty.

Edited by luke viia

yeah, things can be awkward when the concept of nice comes in to play. heheheheh.

don't worry i've had similar experiences when on foot, and you have a perfect right to use your better judgement to not risk getting run over just because the jesus loves you bumper sticker wants you to cross the road so they can fulfil that day's quota of rapture points. That cynical riff having been said, i am quite a polite driver, not irrational though.

should get your licence man, cars are cool. Although being an homebod, all i do in one is commute to work and go to buy supplies.