IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Ah fuck. Someone just got back to me about viewing a suite, made it very obvious that it's a scam, and now I feel some moral responsibility to inform craigslist of the bullshit... but I really don't feel like being hassled with that right now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :shrug: ?

give him a bell .. No use wasting your day.

Yeah, well, he was supposed to do the showings. So really we didn't need to be there. We were just having a lazy day and figured people could check things out while we sat on the couch. The waking-up earlier than I would have otherwise was annoying, as is the lack of either competance or consideration on our landlord's behalf. But much like the suite-scam thing, I don't want to be bothered with another little hassle (it's so much easier to just ignore it and move on).

FWP: I don't drive, so I ride the bus or walk if it's anywhere near my neighborhood. When I walk around town and hit an intersection, a driver that clearly has the right away will "politely" stop their car to let me cross, generally causing cars behind them to stop, and forcing me to run in front of oncoming traffic from the other direction, or cutting off someone trying to turn at the intersection. I almost always stare down the driver and wave them across, at which point they honk at me. Fuck off, people. I know how to cross the street, and I'm not running into traffic so you can feel like you did me a favor. Christ almighty.

YES! I'm constantly getting annoyed by drivers doing this, and then I feel like like a dick every time because "hey, they're just trying to be considerate," but really it isn't helping anyone, just holding shit up! The exchange between them stopping and me crossing takes longer than it would for them to just speed on by in the first place. So impractical and awkward.

FWP: I don't drive, so I ride the bus or walk if it's anywhere near my neighborhood. When I walk around town and hit an intersection, a driver that clearly has the right away will "politely" stop their car to let me cross, generally causing cars behind them to stop, and forcing me to run in front of oncoming traffic from the other direction, or cutting off someone trying to turn at the intersection. I almost always stare down the driver and wave them across, at which point they honk at me. Fuck off, people. I know how to cross the street, and I'm not running into traffic so you can feel like you did me a favor. Christ almighty.

wear a Honk If You're Horny tshirt next time.

I'm so busy at work helping other people and answering their questions that I can't get anything done until everybody leaves. Also this guy I'm working with is constantly breaking our code and I have to clean up after him on the daily.

LOL this drives me bonkers too. I haven't walked to work in months and I deeply miss it, but this was probably the most annoying part.

I'm at work and there's a fucking great spider in the room with me. I tried to kill her with my shoe but she ran under some shelving the bitch.

The Dem caucuses in my state happen to be on the day I go on vacation in three weeks. I wanted to vote for Bernie, dammit.

Feel the bern.

Having to listen to work colleagues discuss

A. Immigration and how there's no room in the country, they're taking our benefits/jobs/school places/housing etc (one is from Jamaica, the other is from Trinidad)

B. Freemasons and how they run the world and how there's definitely something 'demonic' about freemasonry

fml

yeah, there's nothing wrong with freemasons, wtf.

mass migration effects recent immigrants as much as the indigenous population. It's the law of diminishing returns, or you're gonna run out of rope before you hang yourselves or whatever cliché. It fascinates me how something so basic is completely ignored by so many people (waits for chen to come in with misattributed or non relevant stats to bamboozle everyone). Also, the west indians are kind of part of british anyway and there's not that many of them, so they're more deserved than people from other excolonies like those on the subcontinent or africa and are certainly more deserving of migration to the UK than people from random places on the planet like latin america or east asia. Speaking of ex-colonies i found out recently that as south africa is in a far gone state of decay many whites want to emigrate, but commonwealth countries in the west have increased their restrictions on whites coming from south africa /facepalm . it's discrimination on a global scale for reasons i won't speculate on because you guys have clearly demonstrated that you can't handle it.

lol at there being a sliding scale of 'more deserving immigrants' and yeah, I think that's what they believe too. A 'we were here first' mentality. I find a lot of West Indian colleagues hate on African colleagues for this reason too.

Oh I just found out one of the aforementioned colleagues doesn't believe in evolution too. Perfect.

wtf is going on!?

Edited by hello spiral

He's a christian yeah, 50yr old jamaican dude. Ex-army.

We actually get on quite well normally, we usually tag team on these stretches of 7 nightshifts. He's mentioned before that he wants us to go for a drink and hangout and stuff.

But every now and then he gets into this nope territory of conversation.

I've just politely declined to get into the evolution thing. Fuck dat.

@tsg THIN ICE

Edited by hello spiral

He's a christian yeah, 50yr old jamaican dude. Ex-army.

We actually get on quite well normally, we usually tag team on these stretches of 7 nightshifts. He's mentioned before that he wants us to go for a drink and hangout and stuff.

But every now and then he gets into this nope territory of conversation.

I've just politely declined to get into the evolution thing. Fuck dat.

@tsg THIN ICE

Well you can have a drink with people that you are not politically compatible with and still get along. I mean you and i get along haha. [-; And i'd love to get sauced with the loverly mister spriral.

1/3 of jamrock is pentecostal.

there are some strange beliefs amongst my island brethren.

edit: maybe it's closer to 50% actually

Edited by doublename

lol delet, I never said otherwise. It would be a pleasure.

Yeah lot of pentacostals here too. Some of them come in and can barely speak because they've been up all night screaming and speaking in tongues etc.

You see those stories in the news sometimes where a bunch of Pentacostal Christians have been arrested for torturing someone ie perfoming an 'exorcism'.

I've said before I would not be at all surprised if a certain one of my female colleagues didn't show up for work one day and we see her face in the paper the following day.

Edited by hello spiral

Girlfriend broke up with me...

Self-pity is intense these days

But now I have time for dank memes again

I must have quoted this message right when you edited it, cause the page showed the unedited message but the quote in my reply draft showed the edited message... quantum posting wow

would say I'm sorry but most breakups end up being for the better in retrospect, so yeah, don't dwell on it and come back to chatmm ffs

Well, I discovered her self-absorption and egoism didn't really know any boundaries. So it probably is for the best.

But man, that shit fucks you up no matter what.

Right now I need to be an annoying little emo kid, but I'll be back in chatmm in time, don't you worry.

Well, I discovered her self-absorption and egoism didn't really know any boundaries. So it probably is for the best.

But man, that shit fucks you up no matter what.

Right now I need to be an annoying little emo kid, but I'll be back in chatmm in time, don't you worry.

may i also suggest: https://www.facebook.com/nihilistmemes/