IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Pro Tools 12's video engine is the worst fucking thing. It's so finicky with what codec of video it wants to play correctly. Even if I convert it to what usually works, sometimes it will just not play at all. Wasting my doggamn time when I already don't have enough to do my work properly.

how do i get the new content to show all new content?

i clicked on items i participated in and can't get it back so now i have to troll through all the different threads to see what is new

I was about to have my shower, but then two ambulances pulled up outside my apartment, and medics entered my building with a stretcher. Now I'm waiting to see who the unfortunate tenant is. I really hope it isn't the nice elderly lady that always chats with me in the elevator.

I'm supposed to help my roommate fix something on the roof and it's raining like a mother fucker out there.

FWP: my stereo receiver has been very faintly picking up a talk radio channel when it's switched to aux (and it doesn't matter what freq I stop at if I switch over to the tuner)... so whenever the music stops in my headphones, I can hear whispered news stories about donald trump. all my wave bands are belong to them :wtf:

Edited by luke viia

- I think I'm underpaid, which wouldn't bother me that much except that...
- I think everyone I work with makes more money than me but I don't want to ask because I think it will piss me off
- I feel like they rub it in my face, maybe subconsciously
- I spend a good chunk (majority?) of most days helping/teaching them, and, increasingly, managing them
- I'm not learning as much about stuff I'm really interested in as I used to
- My commute has become a bona fide soul-sucking commute instead of a nice brisk walk
- I work in one of those stupid noisy open offices

I should probably get a new job but I'm shit at writing resumes and I'm too introverted to ace an interview.

FWP: my stereo receiver has been very faintly picking up a talk radio channel when it's switched to aux (and it doesn't matter what freq I stop at if I switch over to the tuner)... so whenever the music stops in my headphones, I can hear whispered news stories about donald trump. all my wave bands are belong to them :wtf:

When I was in college, the venue that I worked at would pick up the radio broadcasts in our guitar amps from a nearby radio tower. This would happen in a 1,500 seat theatre and reinforced at 90dB.

Is it an AM or a FM station?

When I was in college, the venue that I worked at would pick up the radio broadcasts in our guitar amps from a nearby radio tower. This would happen in a 1,500 seat theatre and reinforced at 90dB.

Back in my Amiga days I had a sampler called Technosound Turbo - clearly the thing was terribly isolated as it seemed to pick up the radio of any police cars nearby for some reason. Totally shit me up as a kid as I'd no idea where the ghostly voices were coming from ...

Not adjusting to daylight savings well, and turns out I could have slept in this morning because my first class was cancelled...

At work in the middle of three weeks off because this day wasn't available. There's loads of staff here and I doubt any manager would've noticed my absence if I just hadn't turned up.

Have to come in Thursday too

:catrage:

I keep waking up early, which is cool because I'm going to sleep at hours more conducive to that. But I always feel a little bit sick for about 3 hours until my body has adjusted. Never had this problem when I woke up at a more reasonable hour (10 or 11am).