IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My girlfriend calls chipotle chillipotel, and when I tell her it's chipotle for the umpteenth time she says, yeah maybe, but you still know what I'm talking about.

Is this reason enough for splitting up after ten years? It's rough!

She should be calling it Chiecoli amirite?

Someone scraped my car and yanked its bumper off in my work parking lot while I was working. They fled the scene. Witness saw it and left a note, but since she didn't get the full plate number, I'm probably stuck eating a $500 deductible and getting a rate hike if I want to get it fixed.

Edited by baph

Forgot to grab my wallet on the way out the door today, haven't eaten anything all day and I can't go buy anything. I'm stuck down on campus til like 930 for a speaking event... I'm gonna be starving by the time this is all done.

fallen so out of shape that after my first run in ages I can taste blood in my throat.

You sure it's not TB?

fallen so out of shape that after my first run in ages I can taste blood in my throat.

You sure it's not TB?

couldB

waiting for the bus

young girl walks up to me and is also waiting, she's cute looking. she stands next to me about 2 feet away and for the next 5 minutes she is staring at me, eye fucking me, smiling. it was very awkward. she keeps looking at me. i smiled at her once and she smiled back but she was relentless...

and then the catch i guess: this girl looks like she's 15 years old.

i think she might have been a prostitute and was trying to pick me up. i just pretended i didn't notice her

I just wrote a thoughtful reply to the Explosions in Brussels Airport thread and then saw that Herr Jan quite rudely locked the thread by telling ayya to fuck himself. Time: wasted.

Apparently the post i just mentioned has been removed. EVEN WORSE

Edited by luke viia

Posting material denying such a tragedy happened, or it was some sort of hoax, when it probably hit quite close to Herr's home (with very real, tangible fear probably being a byproduct), is kind of... you know, horseshit.

I think a "fuck you" over the internet is a fair response.

Edited by StephenG

I spent all night reading this fucking thread, now it's almost 5 am and I have some traumatizing events etched in my brain and this world press photo that was posted (quite) a few pages back made me cry. I also feel my fwp' s aren't as good or interesting as some of the others that were posted.

and this world press photo that was posted (quite) a few pages back made me cry.

the little Syrian girl?? she kills me :((((((((((

I spent all night reading this fucking thread, now it's almost 5 am and I have some traumatizing events etched in my brain and this world press photo that was posted (quite) a few pages back made me cry. I also feel my fwp' s aren't as good or interesting as some of the others that were posted.

eventually you'll become like us so you can post your depressing idm life stylez