IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

ive got heartburn because i drank a bottle of tequila last night and strawberry milkshake isnt helping me.

I've actually had heartburn semi-constantly for about a month and a half now. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen.

Guest ansgaria

When browsing Reddit I usually open up a ton of picture links only to find out that I have no idea what the hell the photo is about and I've missed the puns of most of the pictures.

I fucking hate that.

There are too many babies in the world. Babies can fuck off. It's not a miracle if it's happening constantly and overburdening this planet. You'd think this would be a 3rd world problem, but no. People in the first world have multiple babies and act like they're giving a gift to the world. Fuck that's irritating. Ugly ass people, too. Maybe they have so many rapid-fire babies because they're worried they'll never have the chance to breed again. I have a fucking headache. God damned babies everywhere.

third world problem is babies dying, first world problem is.. the opposite

jeez luke, your hateful post caused me to post something horrible

an advert (or appeal) on spotify talking about babies dying at christmas kind of irritates me.. and i feel bad about it

I'm all about hating on babies right now. People's insistence on the glory of having babies is fucking up this planet. Even joyrex can't stop having babies so now he has to post from work and we can't look at the very glands that provide his babies with sustenance, because babies. Also people keep posting cats in the Recent Pics thread. Fuck that.

ive got major hatred for cats at the moment, every one ive met recently has been a complete wido, scratching and biting and wrecking any items of clothing i leave in my mates flats.

I'm all about hating on babies right now. People's insistence on the glory of having babies is fucking up this planet. Even joyrex can't stop having babies so now he has to post from work and we can't look at the very glands that provide his babies with sustenance, because babies. Also people keep posting cats in the Recent Pics thread. Fuck that.

i agree with these except babies are funny sometimes lol

ive got heartburn because i drank a bottle of tequila last night and strawberry milkshake isnt helping me.

I've actually had heartburn semi-constantly for about a month and a half now. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen.

i've had it for a decade.

doctor told me it's acid reflux. but i've had a large amount of trouble trying to find a doctor who will take this seriously. My choice in food is seriously limited unless i want to injest a bottle of rolaid pills each day. there are some script meds that help but i'd rather find a solution (which my doctors see no need to do) rather than a temporary fix. so do what you can to quash it cause right now i'm damn near wanting a heartburn cure before a diabetes cure.

I do suspect hernia though.

Nothing is really working. I took some prilosec and it made the sour/burning sensation go away for 2 weeks, but there was a weird pressure remaining in the upper GI area... and Prilosec is apparently really really fucking bad to take for any extended period of time.

I tried cutting out coffee and it helped a little but not completely, and I feel like shit without coffee.

I should probably stop drinking, but lol... I can't even entertain that thought without weighing suicide as an alternative. I don't even drink heavily. Like a glass or two of wine or beer a night, or a single serving bit of whisky. Which is just enough to keep me from being completely miserable.

HALP US, XXX

Edited by baph

I know cutting out my habit of drinking would help, but the inability to enjoy tomatoes and cayenne and all those other good thigns.. coffee.. that is bull shit. and prilosec is a bitch

doctor told me it's acid reflux. but i've had a large amount of trouble trying to find a doctor who will take this seriously. My choice in food is seriously limited unless i want to injest a bottle of rolaid pills each day. there are some script meds that help but i'd rather find a solution (which my doctors see no need to do) rather than a temporary fix. so do what you can to quash it cause right now i'm damn near wanting a heartburn cure before a diabetes cure.

I do suspect hernia though.

I had some kind of freaky acid refulx for years that was so bad it was hard to eat... got it fixed a while back. They tested me for parasites and a bunch of other shit and couldn't figure it out after drawing blood twice. Eventually they gave me pills that lowered my stomach's acid production, I took them for a week and then forgot they existed... and then I could eat food again! :yeah:

First world problem: I just got off a ten-hour shift as a walmart cashier and I've had a throbbing headache all day. Fuck. That. And it's happening six days a week till Christmas. I guess I should be celebrating the slight overtime, but fuck me it's all 1pm-11pm shifts so I have no fucking life till the holidays are over.

Buying christmas presents is a nightmare, shops are filled with slow moving people. I try to ninja past them, but there's just too many of them and they keep moving in small packs. I hate that shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Get out of my way.

Edited by Gocab