IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

good luck caribou, that sounds pretty intense

fwp: something is wrong with my right hand. it's all red and painful and feels really dried out but hot... hoping it's just from wearing a shitty old atlas glove at work, but it might be raynaud's disease (runs in my family) =(

English and Philosophy. I have a heap of stuff to learn/understand/do over roughly a month. Basically some ongoing personal issues all exploded at the same time and severely affected my ability to control things. It fucking sucks, but the only option really is to work through it as best I can.

i studied both these for my BA and also had a tough personal issue in my final year (which nearly resulted in my dropping out).

read some really good study notes on your selected texts and previous essays will help. make sure you know your notes well.

it you can find some previous exam questions and practice some answers. do you have any dissertations to do?

Gotta deep clean the apartment and move everything outta here today. Gross.

I usually just pay someone to clean the place when I've moved out. Less effort and cheaper than your estate agent/landlord charging you because you forgot to hoover some skirtboards.

Gotta deep clean the apartment and move everything outta here today. Gross.

I usually just pay someone to clean the place when I've moved out. Less effort and cheaper than your estate agent/landlord charging you because you forgot to hoover some skirtboards.

Nah, my landlord was pretty cool, and I could tell he had lax standards (way lower than my girlfriends' when it comes to things being clean). So we're getting our damage deposit back, despite there being a lot of peeled paint and pulled up carpet courtesy of our cat...which he probably didn't notice. The rent on our room has gone up over $300/month for the next tenants lol

My apologies for posting a FWS in the FWP thread. The reply required it, and that is my most recent FWP.

Back in January, I sent in my Apogee Duet to Sweetwater for repair. They've sent me 3 packages: one for the AC adapter, one for the actual interface, and one for the USB and breakout cables. All of them require a signature.

What the fuck.

Turns out I've been waiting for weeks for electric to be turned on but no-one at the company I contacted decided to tell me the deal had stopped and I needed to contact the original electric suppliers. THANKS

<<< ME RIGHT NOW

Back in January, I sent in my Apogee Duet to Sweetwater for repair. They've sent me 3 packages: one for the AC adapter, one for the actual interface, and one for the USB and breakout cables. All of them require a signature.

What the fuck.

Fffffffuuuuck, man... that's terrible!

It wouldn't be so bad if they would tell you when it will be at your house. I had to work from home and be late a couple times waiting on FedEx.

Edited by Braintree

1. I watched that video where the dude in Chicago is live streaming and a kid runs up and shoots him. Then there's a couple minutes of people hysterically screaming the victim's name, etc. There are few videos like that, but it seems like this was one was real (based on local news). :cattears:

2. In general: "Sun's out, guns out" :catghost: I fucking hate warm weather.

Edited by doublename

^^^ Jesus Christ that's horrifying. A friend of mine is living in south Chicago and says it's a war-zone on the daily. He does business of ill repute for his monetary well-being so every day I worry I'll hear he got caught slipping and I'll never hear from him again. The less bread that is in those neighborhoods, the hungrier the wolves get and the dumber the reason to let off a few over nothing gets. The heat only makes it worse.

I fucking hate head colds.

Humans need a button where all viruses, bacteria and mucous is removed in a way. C'mon God! I'd gladly take 5-10 minutes of blinding pain and mucus flowing out uncontrollably from every hole if it'd make me never have to go 7-21 days feeling like shit because my diet blows and I'm constantly around people with kids who are basically germ-factories with no hygiene.

Edited by Audioblysk

I came back from a long trip for work and my roommates turned the apartment into a fucking landfill. I've told them that I'll buy a vacuum cleaner, IDGAF. Nasty ass bitches.

When I was away, my roommate says "surprise! I got a pit bull!". I knew getting a dog violated the terms of the lease but I asked her if the landlords knew. She said the dog shelter and the landlords agreed it was okay. I knew this was bullshit. She got a dog without telling me or even asking me, now she's lying.

A couple weeks later I get a call from the landlord asking if she had a dog. They said they knew I was cool, but they had to serve an eviction notice to the whole unit to cover their asses. Nothing bad happened because my roommate returned the dog to the shelter the next day. Apparently I leave that much of a void that a pit bull has to take my place... And I'm leaving for another trip in two weeks...

I came back from a long trip for work and my roommates turned the apartment into a fucking landfill. I've told them that I'll buy a vacuum cleaner, IDGAF. Nasty ass bitches.

When I was away, my roommate says "surprise! I got a pit bull!". I knew getting a dog violated the terms of the lease but I asked her if the landlords knew. She said the dog shelter and the landlords agreed it was okay. I knew this was bullshit. She got a dog without telling me or even asking me, now she's lying.

A couple weeks later I get a call from the landlord asking if she had a dog. They said they knew I was cool, but they had to serve an eviction notice to the whole unit to cover their asses. Nothing bad happened because my roommate returned the dog to the shelter the next day. Apparently I leave that much of a void that a pit bull has to take my place... And I'm leaving for another trip in two weeks...

fucking roomates.. still waiting for mine to move out.

I fucking hate head colds.

Humans need a button where all viruses, bacteria and mucous is removed in a way. C'mon God! I'd gladly take 5-10 minutes of blinding pain and mucus flowing out uncontrollably from every hole if it'd make me never have to go 7-21 days feeling like shit because my diet blows and I'm constantly around people with kids who are basically germ-factories with no hygiene.

If God is unwilling to supply this, I'd happily pay big pharma for the opportunity to exchange weeks of being a snot zombie for said pain/mucus-orifice explosion.

On a slightly less grim note than inner city gun violence, I can't stop listening to Controlla. :music:

^^^ Jesus Christ that's horrifying. A friend of mine is living in south Chicago and says it's a war-zone on the daily. He does business of ill repute for his monetary well-being so every day I worry I'll hear he got caught slipping and I'll never hear from him again.

:cerious: Oh man, I hope he doesn't plan on doing this long-term. :cerious:

Edited by doublename

found out supposed to see an NHS consultant 6 weeks into treatment,

22+months later, still no appointment

ironically i'd love access to firearms to go and cleanse the world of these specific cunts, but their NHS pin-licenses will suffice for now

for the medical advocates who've helped more recently in this sewer of lies and deceit l i owe everything in this world

^^^ are you still dealing with pain management stuff? It's absolutely impossible to get treated like a human by doctors when I have to go to a doctor for pain. I have pre-onset lynch syndrome and had bad chrons flare-ups for years. From the age of 18-25 I had doctors treat me like a junky for asking for pain meds as a 'just in case' or even when I was brought in with blinding pain in my lower abdomen comparable with pre-birth contractions (as the female doctor told me lol)

If not, my bad for the rant. I hope you get seen soon... Just remember as a slight positive to all this. You don't live in the states where unless you have good insurance and income, you have to sacrifice your first-born and be in debt forever to be treated correctly

All the plays I get on ClownSound anymore are on a Tribe Called Quest track remix I made four years ago.

Could be partly why I'm not in a hurry to make new music any time soon.

All the plays I get on ClownSound anymore are on a Tribe Called Quest track remix I made four years ago.

Could be partly why I'm not in a hurry to make new music any time soon.

What is the fwp? That you're seeking validation of your work? Just make the sounds you wanna hear, dude. Someone else will wanna hear them too.