IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Due to various reasons I have to wait two months for electricity that isn't a rip-off pay meter in my flat. And also no water still. :psyduck:

No water and electricity feel more like third world problems honestly.

Sold my 46" Bravia tonight on gumtree for 300

My bitch ass 55" Bravia doesn't arrive till wed. I'm TV-less! How the fuck am an i meant to keep up with the action at Augusta? Some shitty internet stream?

^^^ are you still dealing with pain management stuff? It's absolutely impossible to get treated like a human by doctors when I have to go to a doctor for pain. I have pre-onset lynch syndrome and had bad chrons flare-ups for years. From the age of 18-25 I had doctors treat me like a junky for asking for pain meds as a 'just in case' or even when I was brought in with blinding pain in my lower abdomen comparable with pre-birth contractions (as the female doctor told me lol)

If not, my bad for the rant. I hope you get seen soon... Just remember as a slight positive to all this. You don't live in the states where unless you have good insurance and income, you have to sacrifice your first-born and be in debt forever to be treated correctly

Aye its proven to be the ultimate piss take. Opiates of the kind a GP/general practitioner (day to day snotty nose attendee sort of stuff) would prescribe goes up to & includes morphine, but my GP wont prescribe that cos "it makes your mouth really dry". Really Doc? So thats a preferable outcome/efficacy to what feels like someone twisting a blade all down the interior bone structure of my left side whenever i walk more than about half a mile? Insufferable cunt of a man.

he wouldnt budge on this for eons, wanged 200 codeine 30mg a month at me = nightly withdrawals, chronic constipation, doesnt really effect change in pain when its up at 9 or 10/10 levels.

eventually thru hospitalization from a leg infection & near amputation of a limb (on side of pelvis already reconstructed from a car wreck) on discharge he eventually met midway with dihydrocodeine/df's 28 x 30mg a month, so 1 a day tops (or 4 or 5 if yer committed to a nod).

I dont abuse them cos 28 just....just covers the pain for a month, but after TWENTY FIVE appointments in 18months over this, being stone-walled and various other bs, some1 pointed me in the direction of an advocacy service. On meeting their 1st question was how long it'd been since i'd seen a consultant? Answer = not once. "But you should've been seen within 6 weeks".......cue "WTFFFFFFF?"

Britain's health ombudsman is on the scene/involved now too, 4 broken medical laws proven is enough to at least haul a few of these parasites up in front of an internal hearing. Accountability, finally.

slept for about 3 hours last night before lying awake conscious from dawn 'til noon. Tonight i slept for 3 hours and am lying awake at the crack of dawn yet again. Got a 10am ferry to catch this time. Also, my guts are gurgling like a motherfucker. Shiiiiiiiiit. Lastly, Macbook keyboards having no equivalent to the del key ("delete" is backspace) is annoying. Edits were easier on PC.

a parking fine I appealed (the second one for the same incident, 2-for-fucking-1) has been upheld and I gotta pay it. meanwhile, my annoyed letter to Sydney City Council has gone nowhere and they refuse to do anything about improving parking, the useless fuckers. a "senior traffic engineer" wrote me a super-bureaucratic and worthless response to which I replied saying he and his crew were a bunch of bumbaclaat wasteman like. actually I said they were all a waste of taxpayers' time and money, but same shit innit.

I'm a crabby old man.

I have two items missing in the Binding of Isaac but I've already completed the tasks required to earn them...

I'm at 99% :cerious:

Lastly, Macbook keyboards having no equivalent to the del key ("delete" is backspace) is annoying. Edits were easier on PC.

fn + backspace

first world solution!

My car was stolen for the 3rd time this year outside my GF's place. It even had a club on the wheel... not that it really deters anyone with a hacksaw, but still...

Been on hold with the police for an hour and a half just to fucking report it. Very, very frustrated with humans right now...

fwp: troon's thread got locked before I could post this so imma just leave it here

ppP90zI.png

like this, i'll post it for you.

why not just unlock the thread?

we can have page upon page about renaming limpyloo but a thread essentially about the doomsday clock gets locked?

also, mods can just go in and post in locked threads if they feel like it, for no reason other than they like what that poster had to say? where does it end?

i don't get the troon thing on here at all so i'm just staying out of it. it obviously pre-dates my presence (and therefore is beyond my understanding).

i've been posting in locked threads for ages, never bothered anyone before now. why do you want it unlocked? so you can post stuff like you did in his other thread?

you guys all post mad hate for him, but then you stick up for him when it suits you.

spare us.

thank you come again!

It's locked because it's troon, not because of the topic. [imoymmvidk]

well yeah, that's obvious, but that makes it worse, right?

I guess. If he cared he could just type normally/in complete sentences though.

fwp: troon's thread got locked before I could post this so imma just leave it here

ppP90zI.png

like this, i'll post it for you.

why not just unlock the thread?

we can have page upon page about renaming limpyloo but a thread essentially about the doomsday clock gets locked?

also, mods can just go in and post in locked threads if they feel like it, for no reason other than they like what that poster had to say? where does it end?

oh the humanity!