IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

For a while 4:20 was a recurring time for recorded versions of my songs. If only I were playing reggae.

FWP: no FWP to report. Oh shit I just did, rendering my FWP false. FWP: false FWP reporting.

Oh what a god damn troublesome time trying to get this toggle attached back onto the jacket zip. It doesn't seem to be possible, the internet yields no results. It looks as though the zip needs to come off to loop on, but the zip doesn't come off.

DSC_0007.jpg

It should look like the pic below, completely puzzled. Talk about first world problems! This one has no forseeable solution! And I want that toggle back on there.

IMG_9806.jpg

in the last two days i had two seperate occasions in the supermarket, where my groceries cost €4,20.

4/20 is approaching.

the problem? i dont smoke marijuana.

I get this number crop up constantly in life, i hate it especially when ive been struggling with drug aditction since the age of 13(now 28)

that's shitty man.. i stopped the drug because i was addicted too. now im trying to channel 4/20 in something more special and less addictive, like hitler's birthday

in the last two days i had two seperate occasions in the supermarket, where my groceries cost €4,20.

4/20 is approaching.

I get this number crop up constantly in life, i hate it especially when ive been struggling with drug aditction since the age of 13(now 28)

that's shitty man.. i stopped the drug because i was addicted too. now im trying to channel 4/20 in something more special and less addictive, like hitler's birthday

it is shit, it took a hold of me like a junkie now i try my hardest day in day out to not do any type.

i have been everywhere for professional help but they would prefer to deal with hard drug use.

everyone is different and some people can smoke then not smoke but i am and still am going further down the gutter until the obvious, currently i am destroying myself with legal shit. I FUCKING HATE IT. the only thing that distracts me for a short time is aphex twin, mike p venetian snares etc but not a long term solution.

sorry for the shit posts but i i just type whatever comes into my head and it's not bullshit to me.

So my parents and little brother just arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico for a week long vacation. They decided to bring my little brother (he's 25 not really that little) because he's "never really gotten to travel or see things".

Now, hold the fuck on... He's been on just as many of the family vacations that I have, including California and Florida multiple times, and an Alaskan cruise my grandma paid for some years back. Granted, all those trips were while we were both still in grade school... But it's not like I've done a shit ton of traveling in my adult life since then. I took a road trip to Oklahoma for 2 days to pick up a friend from boot camp some years ago (Oklahoma sucks!), and I lived in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota for 2 years while I was going to school for my first focus. Oh I guess I also visited Omaha once for a concert during that time as well... that's it. I've never been outside the country aside from driving directly from the airport to the port in Vancouver (yes I know Puerto Rico is a US Territory but it's not an official state!)... It's not my fault he's a general fuck-up, recovering addict, and still living at home, working part-time at a movie theatre. Meanwhile I'm studying to get a degree and a career, working part-time and living on my own with my fiancé and getting married in August... Where's my trip?!

Pretty bullshit reasoning, they fucking better bring me back something good.

You're 30. Get over it. Mom & Pop's might take you on a road trip to the mid west next year and leave the brother at home and he'll sign up here and post like an aged spoilt brat.

4/20 is approaching.

it is shit, it took a hold of me like a junkie now i try my hardest day in day out to not do any type.

i have been everywhere for professional help but they would prefer to deal with hard drug use.

everyone is different and some people can smoke then not smoke but i am and still am going further down the gutter until the obvious, currently i am destroying myself with legal shit. I FUCKING HATE IT. the only thing that distracts me for a short time is aphex twin, mike p venetian snares etc but not a long term solution.

sorry for the shit posts but i i just type whatever comes into my head and it's not bullshit to me.

(in advance, please dont take what follows the wrong way)

1 day @ a time,,,,,, due you notice periods when cravings are strongest?

music is incredible therapy,,,,,, push the boat out and try n create some things just for you to listen to (not necessarily the world)

try n channel the frustration - i bought a punch-bag about 18months ago for personal reasons and am now on my 3rd after annihilating the previous 2 to smithereens. When shit is on top, i go up in the loft and beat hell out of it for 20-30mins. I'm knackered as fuck after that & the things that might've built up prior to this will then (mostly) be smoothed over & dissipate. But what works for me isnt necessarily appropriate for you)

if you're in therapy maybe look into a process called EMDR (its saved my ass big time):

https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=eye+movement+desensitization+and+reprocessing&oq=eye+move&gs_l=hp.1.0.0l10.579385.581168.0.583070.8.8.0.0.0.0.186.652.7j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.8.649.kxaJ8CypZp8

Edited by cwmbrancity

You're 30. Get over it. Mom & Pop's might take you on a road trip to the mid west next year and leave the brother at home and he'll sign up here and post like an aged spoilt brat.

Oh fuck off, I'm far from spoiled and you know nothing about me to make that assumption. I've worked my ass off to get where I am and I've had just as many struggles as my brother (if not more). And that's really what my post is about.

It isn't not being able to go on the trip that's bothering me, I have my own life and I'm far too busy to travel right now. Instead, I think what it is that bothers me is the fact that my brother put my parents through a TON of shit, and cost them thousands of dollars because of his fuck-ups and addictions and drove my mom to therapy, and although he kicked heroin he still lives at home and does the same old shit and it's like he's now being rewarded for it...

Edited by ghOsty

The shower in my (as yet unoccupied) flat has been leaking down into the flat below, causing damage unknown (I have been unable to meet/talk to them yet).

I was told this early in the day during work, and proceeded to endure the longest, most overdrawn day I've ever had in my job, which did not help the panic that my flat may or may not be pissing water into the one below.

End of story: yes, was leak, worse than thought but patched up for now, waiting on new shower to be installed to fix problem once and for all. And I still need to speak to my neighbour directly and apologise and find out what damage (if any, hopefully little) was done.

tl;dr. :psyduck:

edit: ghosty I have an older brother like that except he's addicted to pizza and still a total prick and to this day my only real trigger towards turning me into a raging furious ire ball

Edited by Bechuga

On weekend went to funeral of a relative's stillborn child. Pretty rough, as you can imagine. But it was also super awkward because only just prior to hearing that awful news, we'd announced to family that we were forming babby, and this was the first time since then that we'd seen any family. So, lots of people uneasily wishing us congrats at possibly the most inappropriate venue imaginable... Never felt more uncomfortable in my life

Ah, ok. They need to take a firmer stance with the guy. Maybe they think getting him away from home will broaden his horizons and take his mind off his past problems, but they can't baby him. I'd be ultra pissed if they started giving him spending money, if he has the job at the cinema that's the money he should be using to buy dinner and support himself on his trip. Show that he's an adult. Otherwise it'll be like Baby's day out. A 25 year old baby.

Oh fuck off, I'm far from spoiled and you know nothing about me to make that assumption. I've worked my ass off to get where I am and I've had just as many struggles as my brother (if not more). And that's really what my post is about.

It isn't not being able to go on the trip that's bothering me, I have my own life and I'm far too busy to travel right now. Instead, I think what it is that bothers me is the fact that my brother put my parents through a TON of shit, and cost them thousands of dollars because of his fuck-ups and addictions and drove my mom to therapy, and although he kicked heroin he still lives at home and does the same old shit and it's like he's now being rewarded for it...

just set Mr Schlitzey to ignore like i have - cunt has fuck all constructive to say (let alone actually do) and trolls like a teenager on masturbatory heat

that way his mental diarrhea leakage doesnt soil the threads you might be reading

bet the cunt would be quiet as a mouse if met in person as tends to define this breed of human

Cwmbran, you put the C in Cringe. Sheer embarrassment in the form of a jaded fantasist with memories of stonehenge sunsets. Your reality something less ideological. It's torrent screeners with hardcoded Korean subtitles 24/7. You are a disgrace.

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

Speaking of ignore settings, there's no way to have Tapatalk hide posts from people you've ignored on the forum, is there? FWP non-pareil.

what use is it then??

I've only tried to use the ignore function once, and that was when I learnt you can't ignore mods.

you Cwmbran put the C in Cringe. Sheer embarrassment in the form of a jaded fantasist with memories of stonehenge sunsets. Your reality something less ideological. It's torrent screeners with hardcoded Korean subtitles 24/7. You are a disgrace.

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

Cwmbran, a proper Sir, just got called a fucking disgrace by an absolute madman, I love it when those two worlds collide, always comedy gold

--

Ghostly, mofo, you need Buddhdism in your life. Seems to me like you can't appreciate the blessings in your life because of envy

Edited by Deer

I've committed to going through Megadeth's discography, and their third album sucked. I might bow out after Countdown to Extinction --I used to rock that one when I was 10. Mustaine is so goddamn whiny.

I've committed to going through Megadeth's discography, and their third album sucked. I might bow out after Countdown to Extinction --I used to rock that one when I was 10. Mustaine is so goddamn whiny.

I fucking love Megadeth right now. Lately I'm getting into all this metal I should've been listening to. Two of my friends saw them on the recent tour while I was away for work and I'm bummed I couldn't join them.

You think Rust in Peace sucks? ...

Any way don't bow out after Countdown because Youthanasia rules

Edited by Candiru

No, So Far, So Good... So What is the album that sucks. Rust in Peace is the one I'm looking forward to most (fourth album), as I remember that one being awesome. But I haven't heard it since I was in grade 6 or so. Megadeth are solid, but I don't know how many back to back Megadeth albums I can handle. That's a lot of Dave Mustaine to endure.

4/20 is approaching.

(in advance, please dont take what follows the wrong way)

1 day @ a time,,,,,, due you notice periods when cravings are strongest?

music is incredible therapy,,,,,, push the boat out and try n create some things just for you to listen to (not necessarily the world)

try n channel the frustration - i bought a punch-bag about 18months ago for personal reasons and am now on my 3rd after annihilating the previous 2 to smithereens. When shit is on top, i go up in the loft and beat hell out of it for 20-30mins. I'm knackered as fuck after that & the things that might've built up prior to this will then (mostly) be smoothed over & dissipate. But what works for me isnt necessarily appropriate for you)

if you're in therapy maybe look into a process called EMDR (its saved my ass big time):

https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=eye+movement+desensitization+and+reprocessing&oq=eye+move&gs_l=hp.1.0.0l10.579385.581168.0.583070.8.8.0.0.0.0.186.652.7j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.8.649.kxaJ8CypZp8

thanks for the advice :happy:

i will actually try all of the above sounds like a real good plan

Speaking of ignore settings, there's no way to have Tapatalk hide posts from people you've ignored on the forum, is there? FWP non-pareil.

what use is it then??

I've only tried to use the ignore function once, and that was when I learnt you can't ignore mods.

Chen's not that bad.