IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Lusting hard for all kinds of fucking synths I don't need. What I really need to do is declutter my life and focus on the shit I really wanna do, like learning Max/PD and making cool shit with code.

same. just got a quarter bonus and looking to get a minilogue and/or monomachine but then that's it (or at least that's what i tell myself). really i should just upgrade to reaktor 6 and learn all the software i have and focus on crafting choons.

plus i also know i'll get the te op-z when it's released and the last batch of pocket operators too =\

you Cwmbran put the C in Cringe. Sheer embarrassment in the form of a jaded fantasist with memories of stonehenge sunsets. Your reality something less ideological. It's torrent screeners with hardcoded Korean subtitles 24/7. You are a disgrace.

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

Cwmbran, a proper Sir, just got called a fucking disgrace by an absolute madman, I love it when those two worlds collide, always comedy gold

--

Ghostly, mofo, you need Buddhdism in your life. Seems to me like you can't appreciate the blessings in your life because of envy

Stonehenge? Having an academic & professional background in European Prehistory will tend do that. Think you've confused yourself again with that & trends in wannabe new-age druids. Now, if you'd said Avebury & maybe Julian Cope, you'd have had a point. Avebury is a timelessly peaceful place, not a quality gimps like your cunty self could ever hope to appreciate.

In the meantime, keep chugging that nightly bottle of whatever alcoholic beverage is currently on your soul-less carousel and spouting shit your ass couldnt cash if it wanted to.

Clear enough, cunt? Or would you like to meet somewhere in person & have a chat face to face? I'm agreeable to that arrangement if it suits you.

Or maybe you could keep that playlist of whichever *insert generic list of Aphex/Autechre tracks here* looping endlessly until your oh so edgy lifestyle & mouth eventually catches up with you.

(if anyone could quote this twat's response, its enough not to have to read the drunken bile spewed out in the wee small hours at regular intervals)

in the last two days i had two seperate occasions in the supermarket, where my groceries cost €4,20.

4/20 is approaching.

the problem? i dont smoke marijuana.

I get this number crop up constantly in life, i hate it especially when ive been struggling with drug aditction since the age of 13(now 28)

that's shitty man.. i stopped the drug because i was addicted too. now im trying to channel 4/20 in something more special and less addictive, like hitler's birthday

it is shit, it took a hold of me like a junkie now i try my hardest day in day out to not do any type.

i have been everywhere for professional help but they would prefer to deal with hard drug use.

everyone is different and some people can smoke then not smoke but i am and still am going further down the gutter until the obvious, currently i am destroying myself with legal shit. I FUCKING HATE IT. the only thing that distracts me for a short time is aphex twin, mike p venetian snares etc but not a long term solution.

sorry for the shit posts but i i just type whatever comes into my head and it's not bullshit to me.

(in advance, please dont take what follows the wrong way)

1 day @ a time,,,,,, due you notice periods when cravings are strongest?

music is incredible therapy,,,,,, push the boat out and try n create some things just for you to listen to (not necessarily the world)

try n channel the frustration - i bought a punch-bag about 18months ago for personal reasons and am now on my 3rd after annihilating the previous 2 to smithereens. When shit is on top, i go up in the loft and beat hell out of it for 20-30mins. I'm knackered as fuck after that & the things that might've built up prior to this will then (mostly) be smoothed over & dissipate. But what works for me isnt necessarily appropriate for you)

if you're in therapy maybe look into a process called EMDR (its saved my ass big time):

https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=eye+movement+desensitization+and+reprocessing&oq=eye+move&gs_l=hp.1.0.0l10.579385.581168.0.583070.8.8.0.0.0.0.186.652.7j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.8.649.kxaJ8CypZp8

thanks for the advice :happy:

i will actually try all of the above sounds like a real good plan

if you'd like a heads up on owt to do with EMDR, just shoot us a pvt pm.

its not an easy path, but the results are beyond anything CBT can root out and stomp out for good.

it is available through the NHS, but you'd have to talk to your GP 1st and be direct about the efficacy of this form of therapy (GP's can be notoriously dismissive).

most pvt options range between £75-£100 hourly, which isnt cheap, but you prob wouldnt be looking at too much overall to nip this problem in the bud, pun intended ;)

have faith & exercise/balanced diet in the meantime.....

Clear enough, cunt? Or would you like to meet somewhere in person & have a chat face to face? I'm agreeable to that arrangement if it suits you.

Aah, physical threats. Been a while since I last read one of these on watmm.

Surprised it doesn't happen more regularly, come to think of it.

found our hobo cat Ninja dead in the garden this morning :cry:

left him out last night and he was fine , i tought he was asleep but he was hard and dead like fuck when i picked him up

no blood, vomit or foam, he looked unharmed, none the less my wife let the vet do an autopsy to make sure

hope it was a seizure and not poison, i have 5 more cats

damn he was an asshole, slept all day after ripping open every garbage sack in the hood stealing our food, the other cats food, any foods but i'm gonna miss him

uwoV16H.jpg

rip ninja fuck :sad:

rip ninja fuck, even your obituaries are funny ivan I'm not gonna be able to take you seriously when the time comes to

(dunno if the cat was called ninja fuck or just ninja and you missed a coma)

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

My lap top ran out of batteries unexpectedly and shut down right after I had cut two project folders with the intention of moving them to another folder. Now the files are gone!! WTF?? i didn't know that could happen. Also, the battery was showing "full" right before this happened.

I'm now downloading file recovery software in the hopes that I won't have to explain to my client that I need them to resend the files due to some ridiculous computer situation on my end.... this is so dumb.

My lap top ran out of batteries unexpectedly and shut down right after I had cut two project folders with the intention of moving them to another folder. Now the files are gone!! WTF?? i didn't know that could happen. Also, the battery was showing "full" right before this happened.

I'm now downloading file recovery software in the hopes that I won't have to explain to my client that I need them to resend the files due to some ridiculous computer situation on my end.... this is so dumb.

are you using windows? because that's impossible on windows, 'cut' just puts them in the clipboard with an intention to move them later.

are you using windows? because that's impossible on windows, 'cut' just puts them in the clipboard with an intention to move them later.

Yes, I'm using Windows. Where is this mysterious clipboard? (I've been searching to no avail.)

*I've downloaded a program called clipbook viewer. The folders I cut are not viewable there. Today is turning into bullshit.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Yes, I'm using Windows. Where is this mysterious clipboard? (I've been searching to no avail.)

*I've downloaded a program called clipbook viewer. The folders I cut are not viewable there. Today is turning into bullshit.

it doesn't put the folders in the clipboard, just the paths to the folders, the folders stay exactly where they were until you paste them somewhere else. you must've hit delete or something else dumb :nelson:

Edited by caze

No, it's not in recycle. It's possible I'm just mistaken about how many folders are in this one directory, and the files miraculously did paste where they were supposed to in that split second before the computer shutdown without warning. That just seems hard to believe considering how large the files are and how slow my computer is. But I guess crazier things have happened.

No, it's not in recycle. It's possible I'm just mistaken about how many folders are in this one directory, and the files miraculously did paste where they were supposed to in that split second before the computer shutdown without warning. That just seems hard to believe considering how large the files are and how slow my computer is. But I guess crazier things have happened.

well that's an easy question to answer, are they were you wanted to paste them? if you cut and paste things on the same drive btw it doesn't take any time to move them, just changes the pointers to them so they belong to the new parent folder, they stay in the same physical location on the disk.

well that's an easy question to answer, are they were you wanted to paste them? if you cut and paste things on the same drive btw it doesn't take any time to move them, just changes the pointers to them so they belong to the new parent folder, they stay in the same physical location on the disk.

It would have been an easy question to answer if I were certain which songs the folders were for. Basically I thought there were 11 folders, two of which I was attempting to paste over. 9 were in that folder, therefore I thought the two I cut were not successfully transferred. That bit above that I bolded occured to me as a possibility after my last reply. it was on the same drive, so I guess the transfers were instant (i usually transfer from one drive to another, so I'm used to the long transfer times). In conclusion, there were less folders than I thought, and the transfer was instant for the reason you pointed out. Yay!