IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

It's the week before finals, bunch of final design projects due right up to the very end then a few tests, feelin' the grind of 8 classes this semester, it's wearing me out :catcry: ... at least I'm almost done, and overall I've done pretty well this semester so far.

Energy company refused me via credit check despite having excellent credit, still stuck on a prepaid meter, likely another two months until I switch to a credit meter, looks like many more months until I can move into a flat I've been waiting to live in for years and all I can do is SO MUCH FUCKING WAITING :psyduck:

Edited by Bechuga

Woke up with my face on a cat turd.

Knew immediately from the cool, smooth shape and texture what it was.

Jolted upright with an "ugh!!"

Saw that it was accompanied by two more little brown buddies resting peacefully on my pillow.

WTF Charlie??? Why and how??

I promptly got into the shower and scrubbed up my face something fierce, but I know deep down there are still turd particles lurking in my beard.

I can't find the cat-taking-a-shit emoticon, so I'm gonna roll with this one:

:catbed:

He only uses it for pee. Poo goes on floor. Or on my face as the case may be.

Haha.

"I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!"

Installed a new lock on my mailbox for the new place, which came with a pair of keys.

Also spotted a total of three moose, six porcupines, and two black bears while at work today. It was sorta like a paid safari. The first black bear turned and looked at us as we slowed down to look, like "dafuq you lookin at?" and then slowly proceeded on his way into the woods.

EDIT: Ohhh, shit. This is the PROBLEMS thread, not the successes one. Oh lol.

Edited by ambermonk

I'm interviewing with a place that sends professional correspondence in Comic Sans. :psyduck:

were's that, the clown...store?

a private high school educating the nation's future leaders. so yeah, pretty much.

I hate my new job and am looking for another one.

If my GF didn't have so much education stuff tied up out here, I'd have bought some property in Southern Oregon and done my own thing by now. I hate making other people money when they don't even appreciate the work I've put in. It's really shitty when you start to see the side of your bosses where you know they really don't give a fuck about you.

I'm interviewing with a place that sends professional correspondence in Comic Sans. :psyduck:

a private high school educating the nation's future leaders. so yeah, pretty much.

lol schools never miss the chance of using Comic Sans. A worldwide plight I see...

I hate my new job and am looking for another one.

If my GF didn't have so much education stuff tied up out here, I'd have bought some property in Southern Oregon and done my own thing by now. I hate making other people money when they don't even appreciate the work I've put in. It's really shitty when you start to see the side of your bosses where you know they really don't give a fuck about you.

Whaaaat? I'm so disappointed to hear that. You seemed so stoked about the new position when it was coming up.

What are they doing that's pissing you off?

lol schools never miss the chance of using Comic Sans. A worldwide plight I see...

Maybe they're using a font that you don't have and it converts to Comic Sans automatically?

I've been recording demo vocals of my voice doing melodies for certain songs intended for a female singer... and I think I enjoy singing like a chick better than singing in my actual voice. Just did a scratch for Gloomy Sunday (based on the Billie Holiday version), and performing and listening back to it is way to satisfying. I think I may have been born into the wrong gender. My avatar knows what's up.