IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I work twelve hour shifts on christmas day, boxing day and new years. fuck you. the money is retarded though. fucking retarded.

rude

I was trying to reply to messaien and braintree but you cut me off. your post actually didn't register on my radar.

i started a thread about american horror story, and (correctly) referred to the penultimate episode of the first season, which just aired. meaning, second to last episode of the first season just aired. and motherfuckers think i don't know how to use the word for some reason. dickbags, all of you

I work twelve hour shifts on christmas day, boxing day and new years. fuck you. the money is retarded though. fucking retarded.

You should take a 12 hour shit on Boxing Day.

RIP Boxing Day

Guest disparaissant

If I want to get a 4.0 this semester I have to get close to perfect on the finals for the two classes I skipped the most.

I'll be happy without a 4.0 but dang, so close.

i started a thread about american horror story, and (correctly) referred to the penultimate episode of the first season, which just aired. meaning, second to last episode of the first season just aired. and motherfuckers think i don't know how to use the word for some reason. dickbags, all of you

my man, i was meaning to post a post to say you were ON POINT. i lazed out and didn't. ale on me.

If I want to get a 4.0 this semester I have to get close to perfect on the finals for the two classes I skipped the most.

I'll be happy without a 4.0 but dang, so close.

D. your the 1% precent. right?

The turntable I got on eBay goddamn 3 weeks ago hasn't come yet. Dude said it should be here "by" today and the fact that it hasn't come earlier than today makes me feel like it is just NOT going to be there when I get home. Oh well, at least I can give him negative feedback.

thats mean he doesnt have control of the POSTAL systems he doesnt deserve bad feed back just cuz it got lost or something its christmas time you doofus and stuff takes longer !

No, he actually did slack off on shipping it! eBay said it was supposed to arrive by the 6th. By that day I had seen no turntable and heard nary a peep from the dude. I messaged him on eBay and he said he got sick so he couldn't ship it. So OK fine, kind of lame excuse but if he had mono or something I get it...in which case, yay, I'm gonna get mono from my new turntable :/

And HAYY this thread is called First World Problems. This is where we privileged assholes pour our white whine without getting judged!! :P

Edited by sweepstakes

Guest disparaissant

i am doing that awful kind of studying where you know enough to get a decent grade on the exam but you really want to get a GREAT grade on the exam

like i could show up now, without studying anymore, and probably get a B+

but i want an A

because i need an A to get an A in the class

so i have to study all the stuff i already know

taking note of the few details i DIDN’T know

and it is the most awful thing ever when you have ADD oh my GOD.

buffet lunch with colleagues yesterday/day before yesterday has given me food poisoning and i slept for 20 hours through the whole of Sunday. hangover-style waste of a day but all i drank yesterday/day before yesterday was wine with lunch, some mulled wine with rum (one mug) at german xmas thing in the evening, and a two bottles of beer. so i could have had a pleasant Sunday, maybe made a roast dinner or something, but no. fuck.