IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

itunes sucks ass. they'll probably do away with downloads at some point and be streaming only. also, they removed the "right click -> make mp3 version" from the main window and it's only selectable via drop down menu. so annoying. i'm going to switch to something else soon.. probably this

http://swinsian.com/

oh and i need to lose 30 pounds.

Playing Candy Crush while drinking alone.

Rock bottom.

:catcry:

AND there's this goddamn fly that keeps landing on the mouth of my bottle right as I'm about to drink. WTF. Fuck you, fly.

dude at least play some good games if you're drinking alone I mean sheesh

buddy of mine at work is now my manager... I worry hanging out for beers is quickly going to become weird and awkward

nb. playing Bloodborne at a friend's house while getting trashed (shot of rum every time we died, which was very often) is the antidote to your problems, Zeph.

Drunkenly expressed my feelings for a love interest.

That didn't go over well :dry:

I might have an idea why...

Last night I went to a bar where they had set up a projector to play movies of dudes blowing and fisting each other. It was an amateur film night.

What fine young lady wouldn't enjoy a night at the cinema?

gogo-4-date-taxi-e1371612363269.jpg

Edited by Braintree

Playing Candy Crush while drinking alone.

Rock bottom.

:catcry:

AND there's this goddamn fly that keeps landing on the mouth of my bottle right as I'm about to drink. WTF. Fuck you, fly.

dude at least play some good games if you're drinking alone I mean sheesh

I have an addiction.

Good games usually demand some commitment. Like: I'm going to set aside an hour to play X. C Crush doesn't... it's just that 1 game always turns into 20 for me. Before CC it was 2048, then before that it was Tretis, before that Tetris, before that Scrabble (which is still ongoing, I just don't do it in real time anymore).

found our hobo cat Ninja dead in the garden this morning :cry:

left him out last night and he was fine , i tought he was asleep but he was hard and dead like fuck when i picked him up

no blood, vomit or foam, he looked unharmed, none the less my wife let the vet do an autopsy to make sure

hope it was a seizure and not poison, i have 5 more cats

damn he was an asshole, slept all day after ripping open every garbage sack in the hood stealing our food, the other cats food, any foods but i'm gonna miss him

uwoV16H.jpg

rip ninja fuck :sad:

Aw, RIP Ninja.

It's interesting that this is the picture you decided to post because that behavior (head-pressing) may have been a symptom of some type of nervous system damage.

http://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions/neurological/c_ct_headpressing

Or maybe it just liked sleeping that way...

rip ninjer

fwp: much work bullshit. people who know better doing things they tell other people not to, understaffed, overworked, lazy people, angry people, managers who give different answers on everything, smdk. stayed an hour late by myself to forklift a bunch of shit indoors because it's going to rain and everyone else forgot. need beer. dank memes are my only respite

Edited by luke viia

and I thought my work was tiresome...at least I get along with my boss and coworkers no problem.

Latest FWP is my Japanese is too rusty to maintain a fluid, coherent conversation these days. Then again I'm not forced to use it every day like I was eight years ago.

found our hobo cat Ninja dead in the garden this morning :cry:

left him out last night and he was fine , i tought he was asleep but he was hard and dead like fuck when i picked him up

no blood, vomit or foam, he looked unharmed, none the less my wife let the vet do an autopsy to make sure

hope it was a seizure and not poison, i have 5 more cats

damn he was an asshole, slept all day after ripping open every garbage sack in the hood stealing our food, the other cats food, any foods but i'm gonna miss him

uwoV16H.jpg

rip ninja fuck :sad:

Aw, RIP Ninja.

It's interesting that this is the picture you decided to post because that behavior (head-pressing) may have been a symptom of some type of nervous system damage.

http://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions/neurological/c_ct_headpressing

Or maybe it just liked sleeping that way...

could be but i never noticed him suffering, he was very playfull and happy, they didn't find anything in the autopsy, very weird :( rip, i still miss him

fuckin' my old pc's harddrive is dead and i lost a shitton of old trax projects and ugh,

second time this happens to me i won't b making music for a while i guess

I'm about to buy a new Mac, but I don't know which one I should buy. I've been thinking about a MacPro and I've been offered a deal that is almost half price of what it normally costs. But it's used.

Omfg!

I haven't smoked weed in like a year but i had a small fraction of an edible and was extremely high to the point of audible hallucinations and minor visual hallucinations. Couldn't get to sleep last night because of racing thoughts and pretty intense paranoia.

Now I'm really thrown off and have been groggy all day. Why the fuck do people like THC again?

I haven't smoked weed in like a year but i had a small fraction of an edible and was extremely high to the point of audible hallucinations and minor visual hallucinations. Couldn't get to sleep last night because of racing thoughts and pretty intense paranoia.

Now I'm really thrown off and have been groggy all day. Why the fuck do people like THC again?

sounds like a perfect opportunity to take xanax.

I'm about to buy a new Mac, but I don't know which one I should buy. I've been thinking about a MacPro and I've been offered a deal that is almost half price of what it normally costs. But it's used.

Omfg!

i got a 900 pound macbook reduced to 350 cos it was used and covered in dents and scratches, best deal ever because for 900 quid it would have been a fuckin rip off.

New building sites attracting discarded needles & works/sharps sticking through leaves while dog walking, a gnat's cock's width away from getting spiked while cleaning up. Lazy, lazy cunts.

British urban centers that transform into alcohol-soaked wastelands of ultra-violence after 7pm. What is it about this country & booze? Middle of the week? Get fuckin annihilated. Sprinkle with shit cocaine, steroids & seagull kebabs.

Middle lane fucktards on the motorway. Just sitting there. Oblivious in their own world. Arm missiles. Aim. Obliterate. Sorted.

A colleague of mine (the guy in head of marketing) wanted to make a video for one of our sister companies. His idea was ok, but he had no idea what he was doing, so I contacted someone I know to produce the video for him. Everything has more or less been going the way it should apart from the fact that my colleague had no idea what the process is like, so I had to jump in and more or less take over. So I ended up being the middleman between my colleague and my friend because my colleague didn't know what an animatic was etc.

The video is now almost done. I've made the music for it and made sure that everything fits the animations, I made them reconsider the voice talent they had found and then I found someone else who is WAY better. I've even rewritten the voice over script a bunch of times because the original was boring as hell. It was very business-like with tons of fancy words that no one who hasn't gone to business school doesn't understand.

I even made sure that the entire film would be under 1 minut so they could use it on Instagram as well.

Now I've just been told that the boss, who hasn't been and shouldn't be involved in ANY of this, wants us to add scenes that talk about USPs and sales metrics in the video.

giphy101.gif