IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

FLOL @ alco.

Now there's a bunch hanging out inside the pellet stove. I don't know what inspired them to go in there; it's 85F outside and we haven't used the stove in a couple weeks so there's no flame for them to wander toward.

This is like the start of a B horror movie. If you don't hear from me again, the moth man got me.

maybe they just want to chill in the stove and have some privacy mate. did you even consider that? it's possible they just want to flutter about there and relax, share moth items, jbc and shit? it's even possible they do it for the rush, the adaptation and the general backwardness of the act. it seems like you're being so ungenerous with the moths here.

i'm sorry to bring this up, I just can't bare to see this behavior and not say something.

Oh no no no, don't get me wrong. They can chill in the pellet stove all they want. They just better not fuck with my coffee again. You don't get between a man and his wakey juice.

i've got my eye on you nevertheless.

definitely reported to the mods

FLOL @ alco.

Now there's a bunch hanging out inside the pellet stove. I don't know what inspired them to go in there; it's 85F outside and we haven't used the stove in a couple weeks so there's no flame for them to wander toward.

This is like the start of a B horror movie. If you don't hear from me again, the moth man got me.

maybe they just want to chill in the stove and have some privacy mate. did you even consider that? it's possible they just want to flutter about there and relax, share moth items, jbc and shit? it's even possible they do it for the rush, the adaptation and the general backwardness of the act. it seems like you're being so ungenerous with the moths here.

i'm sorry to bring this up, I just can't bare to see this behavior and not say something.

Oh no no no, don't get me wrong. They can chill in the pellet stove all they want. They just better not fuck with my coffee again. You don't get between a man and his wakey juice.

i've got my eye on you nevertheless.

definitely reported to the mods

That's totally fair, because they displace one more bean and it's moth genocide up in this bitch

I wasted away a very large chunk of my day dreaming about documenting a very rare Aphex cassette tape for WAtMM. The tape doesn't even exist.

I woke up at 3:20 in the afternoon.

Edited by clarktrent

unfuckingbelievable.

the anti-moth climate on this forum is decidedly hostile. this is not a safe place for me.

needless to say, reported. obviously.

Edited by Alcofribas

unfuckingbelievable.

the anti-moth climate on this forum is decidedly hostile. this is not a safe place for me.

needless to say, reported. obviously.

I once was seeing a girl who was scared of moths, but the phobia was extremely specific...

She was scared of getting out of the shower and moths flying into her wet feet/ankles and the wing powder covering them(?)

Yeah

^ wtf

everyone at work is pissing me off.

Welcome to my world.

tumblr_mb61pynHRL1qeesnt.gif

BUHUHU-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE-HUUUUU

I once was seeing a girl who was scared of moths, but the phobia was extremely specific...

She was scared of getting out of the shower and moths flying into her wet feet/ankles and the wing powder covering them(?)

Yeah

lol

It's hot. I'm having some respiratory issue which might be related (allergies?)

Also, night is probably about 6 hours long now. I go to bed and it's barely dark, I wake up and it's already bright. This messes with my sleep. Oh well, just a few weeks until it starts getting dark again.