IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My relationship with my mom and stepdad is kind of distant, probably because 1) I don't need or ask for financial assistance from them and 2) I think I'm a bit reserved or even frigid around people with whom I don't have a working relationship or some other type of regular exchange of ideas. Not even a problem, really, but it feels like some kind of shortcoming on my part, I guess. Oh well.

that last batmam and superman movie leaked into warez and i realize perfectly that its utter shit and i still want to watch it and i will totally do it tonight. fuck.

jesus what a pile of garbage it was, and i watched the extra long 3 hour ultimate version of it too.

As I was driving home from an evening grocery run a female pedestrian stopped on the sidewalk for several seconds and appeared to wave directly at me as I drove past. Then I noticed she was walking with some shirtless bro. I had no idea who she was, but she probably thought I was someone she knew. Not so problematic tho, as it was just completely random.

that story was highly arousing up until the word "bro."

As I was driving home from an evening grocery run a female pedestrian stopped on the sidewalk for several seconds and appeared to wave directly at me as I drove past. Then I noticed she was walking with some shirtless bro. I had no idea who she was, but she probably thought I was someone she knew. Not so problematic tho, as it was just completely random.

Yeah sorry about the "bro" bit. It probably would've made a greater impact had he not been in the picture. Though that didn't seem to stop her nonetheless...

Also I happened to be blaring Mr. Oizo at the time.

Edited by ambermonk

Yeah sorry about the "bro" bit. It probably would've made a greater impact had he not been in the picture. Though that didn't seem to stop her nonetheless...

Mr Oizo - Flat beat, I hope?

heh

oh, today my GF said.. "yeah i keep forgetting to tell you but i already told my parents we'd have dinner at their place. my cousin is in town and will be there".. which is fine really.. i like all these people and i won't have to think about what's for dinner.. but i'm fucking exhausted and want to work on some music before i go to the east coast for family reunion-ish things.

i should just commit to locking myself up and not being bothered and being alone forever except maybe for the place i go buy groceries.

that last batmam and superman movie leaked into warez and i realize perfectly that its utter shit and i still want to watch it and i will totally do it tonight. fuck.

jesus what a pile of garbage it was, and i watched the extra long 3 hour ultimate version of it too.

better off watching superman returns with brandon routh, parker posey, kevin spacey and what's her name as lois lane. at least that one has some kind of style and charisma even though leans a bit much on the love story angle for some people.

Mr Oizo - Flat beat, I hope?

heh

France7 actually.

what'd they do now?

Nothing. And that's the problem. The company is an alarming state. They're losing money and everyone keeps doing whatever it is they're doing. A couple of weeks ago I wrote an email to my boss and one of my colleagues and told them about a situation I had just witnessed. My colleague got mad at me for writing the email but my boss planned a meeting so we could figure out what to do about the whole situation. Then the meeting get post poned a couple of days, then one more day - now it's been post-poned to August so I don't really think anyone is taking any of this seriously.

I'm not saying I have the key to saving the company, but no one knows what they're doing, the briefings I receive in order to do my job properly are so vague. Most of the time they just copy/paste whatever the client has written them, so as soon as I ask a question about my briefing they don't know the answer to it. So I'm constantly saving their asses by asking all the questions they SHOULD have asked.

Anyway, I'm gonna play hooky tomorrow and Friday because I've got some freelance stuff that's more important than this bullshit.

It's an abomination.

what'd they do now?

Nothing. And that's the problem. The company is an alarming state. They're losing money and everyone keeps doing whatever it is they're doing. A couple of weeks ago I wrote an email to my boss and one of my colleagues and told them about a situation I had just witnessed. My colleague got mad at me for writing the email but my boss planned a meeting so we could figure out what to do about the whole situation. Then the meeting get post poned a couple of days, then one more day - now it's been post-poned to August so I don't really think anyone is taking any of this seriously.

I'm not saying I have the key to saving the company, but no one knows what they're doing, the briefings I receive in order to do my job properly are so vague. Most of the time they just copy/paste whatever the client has written them, so as soon as I ask a question about my briefing they don't know the answer to it. So I'm constantly saving their asses by asking all the questions they SHOULD have asked.

Anyway, I'm gonna play hooky tomorrow and Friday because I've got some freelance stuff that's more important than this bullshit.

sounds like a sinking ship, mayne. how have they stayed afloat this long?

Shoulda blown her a kiss dogg. Then your FWP would've been a lot more interesting.

Shoulda blown her a kiss dogg. Then your FWP would've been a lot more interesting.

Too bad I had squat for reaction time...

FWP is lower back pain, plus my phone battery ran out before I could take some sweet photos on my hike today. Went up to an abandoned mine in the mountains almost 60 miles north of where I live.

just received a soundcloud email from an unknown , first time for everything:

Hey,

BarnettMassey12115 sent you a message:

"Smart and "very" Naughty.........:)))) muah ...wonderful (LINK)

Edited by yek

It's an abomination.

I kind of want to watch Supperman vs. Bathman just for the pure fanboy schadenfreude of it but it's quite a time/effort investment relative to the payoff (near nil).

one of my best friends is laid up in hospital cos some stupid driver swerved into him without shoulder-checking. sounds like he nearly lost his leg.