Guest KY

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Lastly, Macbook keyboards having no equivalent to the del key ("delete" is backspace) is annoying. Edits were easier on PC.

fn + backspace

first world solution!

fwp: troon's thread got locked before I could post this so imma just leave it here

ppP90zI.png

like this, i'll post it for you.

ergh! facebook won't let me create hyperlinks to people's pages in events anymore. i'm sure it used to let you do this? why mark why!!!!

My car was stolen for the 3rd time this year outside my GF's place. It even had a club on the wheel... not that it really deters anyone with a hacksaw, but still...

Been on hold with the police for an hour and a half just to fucking report it. Very, very frustrated with humans right now...

fwp: troon's thread got locked before I could post this so imma just leave it here

ppP90zI.png

why not just unlock the thread?

we can have page upon page about renaming limpyloo but a thread essentially about the doomsday clock gets locked?

also, mods can just go in and post in locked threads if they feel like it, for no reason other than they like what that poster had to say? where does it end?

It's locked because it's troon, not because of the topic. [imoymmvidk]

well yeah, that's obvious, but that makes it worse, right?

i don't get the troon thing on here at all so i'm just staying out of it. it obviously pre-dates my presence (and therefore is beyond my understanding).

i've been posting in locked threads for ages, never bothered anyone before now. why do you want it unlocked? so you can post stuff like you did in his other thread?

you guys all post mad hate for him, but then you stick up for him when it suits you.

spare us.

thank you come again!

well yeah, that's obvious, but that makes it worse, right?

I guess. If he cared he could just type normally/in complete sentences though.

ppP90zI.png

why not just unlock the thread?

we can have page upon page about renaming limpyloo but a thread essentially about the doomsday clock gets locked?

also, mods can just go in and post in locked threads if they feel like it, for no reason other than they like what that poster had to say? where does it end?

oh the humanity!

Lastly, Macbook keyboards having no equivalent to the del key ("delete" is backspace) is annoying. Edits were easier on PC.

fn + backspace

first world solution!

Thanks! :beer:

I'm just glad my 5 minutes of messing around with the firefox console weren't wasted

other people

That particular brand of potato salad I had too much of earlier just got recalled from the shelves! Goodbye watmm. :cry:

two things:

1, i did my taxes and owed the IRS money even though I let them take the maximum from my paychecks all year. goddamn commies.

2, i left the fridge door cracked open on my way to work this morning and now i'm worried all the dairy in there will kill me, but i'm too poor to buy more, so here goes nothin'

Edited by luke viia

That particular brand of potato salad I had too much of earlier just got recalled from the shelves! Goodbye watmm. :cry:

ipecac yourself

it'll be a hoot.

srsly though.. feel better i hope

two things:

1, i did my taxes and owed the IRS money even though I let them take the maximum from my paychecks all year. goddamn commies.

this happens to me every year :/ the amount I owe back is increasing. shit needs fixing.

I just realised that the popular reverse image search plugin I have in Chrome is not called "tiny eye" but "TIN eye" :cerious: my whole life is a life.

my whole life is a life.

couldn't have said it better myself.

two things:

this happens to me every year :/ the amount I owe back is increasing. shit needs fixing.

i heard there's this law firm in panama where you can hide money...

srsly though.. you need some deductions. have a kid or claim someone else's as a dependent. or round up all the free stuff from craigslist and take it to goodwill and get a tax deduction.

what's crazy is the IRS auditing people. my friend got audited.. at the time he made like $20k a year or something and it turned out the IRS ended up owing him $75. So, they sent a guy out to spend 3 days going through all his records and in the end they paid him $75. makes sense. he said the auditor was super nice though.

FLEAS IN MY HOUSE

ah fuck

at least it's not bedbugs

lol, if it ain't one it's the other.

*nukes house from orbit*

fuck I left all my memes in there

FLEAS IN MY HOUSE

Flea bomb that shit!