IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

2 of my 3 house mates are lesbians, so there are lesbians in my eating areas

i'm not posting that as a problem, just a response to the previous posts

My cat's sitting on my soft acoustic guitar case inside of which is my acoustic guitar which is no doubt being crushed by her fat cuteness FUCKING WHORE! *throws lap top across the room*

tumblr_kwyumdCQfD1qajijao1_500.jpg

Is this yours?

SFWP: Still not started on my xmas present shopping, don't have a clue about what I'm going to get people.

somebody started sending me rapid-fire messages in soulseek demanding that i tell them how to find "Reggaeton VSTs" so they could "make good soundz in FL studio" but they can not be had "from a torrentz"

fucking reggaeton

I'm staying at my parents' house in perth and always have trouble pooping in their toilet (it's uncomfortable, and separated from the bathroom in quite possibly one of the tiniest rooms i've seen in my life. I think i'm mildly claustrophobic). So i've had to just drink a lot of coffee in the city and use public toilets in shopping centres :wtf:

I ordered an Akai APC40 from some store in montreal who had it on sale. Learned that they just went out of stock. I should expect it in about a month. I wants it NOW!

did absolutely horrible at class presentation i've been preparing for for days. the brain got numb, kept mumbling some incoherent shit no one could hear or understand, all of the lols in the .ppt went wrong and only increased the awkwardness of the whole situation, felt like i'm gonna faint any second.

why can't everything be as easy as on the internet ?

fuck you real world, can't wait till we all get loaded into the matrix.

I'm staying at my parents' house in perth and always have trouble pooping in their toilet (it's uncomfortable, and separated from the bathroom in quite possibly one of the tiniest rooms i've seen in my life. I think i'm mildly claustrophobic). So i've had to just drink a lot of coffee in the city and use public toilets in shopping centres :wtf:

that is intense dude.

go meet a cute girl just so that you can shit at her place. Treat her all nice but then, after she takes you home, just shit and storm out the place. no sex, just shit.