IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Lately I've been sleeping like 5 hours a night. Been trying to ride my bike more often, but it doesn't do much to tire me out enough to get a good night's rest  :catnope:

got a totally unexpected phone bill for $1500 which i have no way of dodging. The rate your network tells you you'll be charged for calling a satellite phone is apparently not the rate you actually pay. Even when you're told you'll just pay international rates, it's actually fucking $7/minute. And there's nothing you can do about it. FML

Fuck spiders

Wrong. Spiders eat moths, and seriously fuck moths

I want to hate them, but they eat moths innit.

I want to hate them, but they eat moths innit.

And fuck moths!

Holy fuck did not even see these posts. But my moth hatred is well-documented at this point.

Spiders got nothing on roaches. Had a roommate who made me kill every single one of them she found. 

The roaches have told tales of you for generations.

"A vile monster with no compassion and heavy feet. It stalks the kitchen nightly for mutton and Gatorade. Hark! The creature lacks all compassion for the young or inept, and only leaves scraps after great, daily feasts. We beseech you to stay in the darkness! Stay behind the refrigerator!"

met this bastards in the woods today, well not bastard it was a whole flock of them and they were setting up webs of death between the trees. my gf got one on her face and we fled, covered in sticky silk the strength of cheese strings

after a cursory google turns out it's as neurotoxic as a black widow, less strength, but will put you in terrifying pain for 24hrs

tldr fuck japan

post-4924-0-87208100-1473879295_thumb.png

Edited by fenton

^ what species is that?

edit: eww I think I found them. Joro spiders. =/

Golden orb weavers are the only species I've seen that look like that.

I feel like the Australians of watmm are laughing at us. They are comfortable with spiders bigger than your hand, but still not comfortable with black peoples. What a world

;)

I like most spiders over here that live outside, not the kind that live in my house, giant house spiders completely gross me out and I have to kill them on sight. I find wee jumping spiders pretty cute, and like garden spiders too - they've got cool patterns on them.

I remember bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, etc scared me more than spiders when I was a kid. Spiders are slow and mainly like to hang out in one spot, while anything that flies and stings can attack you whenever they want. But I think all of these critters are more territorial than they are predatory towards humans.

(probably should've started a separate insects/arachnids thread, but that'd be redundant at this point)

idgaf about any bugs tbh. We get wasps flying in my flat all time from the roof (attic flat). I smack them back out the window with my hand.

Spiders got nothing on roaches. Had a roommate who made me kill every single one of them she found. 

Hehe my work is crawling with roaches, they all go running and zigzagging in your wake when you walk to the toilet. The ones in the office, I stick post-it notes to their backs for lols.

Edited by hello spiral

a dog would never do that ;)

it might puke on your bed, lick most of it up, so you dont clock the ming for a few mins until you're nice & comfortable....

Totally not true. Had a dog once shit all over the bed while we were out for a couple of hours. Stupid fucking creature had eaten something out of the trash and gotten diarrhea.

met this bastards in the woods today, well not bastard it was a whole flock of them and they were setting up webs of death between the trees. my gf got one on her face and we fled, covered in sticky silk the strength of cheese strings

after a cursory google turns out it's as neurotoxic as a black widow, less strength, but will put you in terrifying pain for 24hrs

tldr fuck japan

omf I saw one of those last time I was in Japan too. I wasn't even in the woods, I was walking down the sidewalk on a fairly busy day. Somehow nobody saw this fucking monster floating up there. (shudder)  

I feel like the Australians of watmm are laughing at us. They are comfortable with spiders bigger than your hand, but still not comfortable with black peoples. What a world

;)

lol