IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

If it's GABA related I bet you can diminish the negative effects with supplementation of various things. Exercise helps everything.

the thing to be careful with the supplements is they sometimes mimic tranquilizers like the thing you're trying to ween yourself off of.. so it can have negative relationship to the stepping down dosage plan. what you wan tot do is slowly let your GABA normalize and even out to regularity. taking the supplements can mess with this process. so, just do all the relevant reading. 

My car stereo's sound mysteriously stopped working. It's a cd-tape player-radio, and has been my driving therapy go-to and what i rely on to test my mixes on. The universe's campaign against me continues.

Edited by Lane Visitor

My car stereo's sound mysteriously stopped working. It's a cd-tape player-radio, and has been my driving therapy go-to and what i rely on to teat my mixes on. The universe's campaign against me continues.

Our struggles make us stronger so the more you're tested the better you become (imo)

My car stereo's sound mysteriously stopped working. It's a cd-tape player-radio, and has been my driving therapy go-to and what i rely on to test my mixes on. The universe's campaign against me continues.

Our struggles make us stronger so the more you're tested the better you become (imo)

Words of truth sir. Thank you, my friend. <3

Edited by Lane Visitor

There are a lot more fat old people than sessy bikini women in Hawaii atm.

Which part? I remember Waikiki beach in Honolulu being crowded and smelling like a sewer. Maybe you're on a different island tho.

There are a lot more fat old people than sessy bikini women in Hawaii atm.

Which part? I remember Waikiki beach in Honolulu being crowded and smelling like a sewer. Maybe you're on a different island tho.

That's where I am too. There are apparently 12000 people in town for an insurance industry conference though.

Got a ticket in SoCal yesterday for not having current registration for my car. It's my own fault, whatever, but the ticket says I have to appear in court near Anaheim. I live in NorCal. Goddamnit.

Got a ticket in SoCal yesterday for not having current registration for my car. It's my own fault, whatever, but the ticket says I have to appear in court near Anaheim. I live in NorCal. Goddamnit.

I think you can just pay the fine online. You need to appear if you want to contest it

I think you can just pay the fine online. You need to appear if you want to contest it

There is no fine on the ticket. It just says that I have to be at a certain place in November...

I have a few projects around the house I'm too lazy to do.

One requires me moving a bunch of stuff out of the basement and punching a few holes in some walls. Need to re-setup a little medical (legal) grow because recreational budz out here are spendy. The other one is re-doing the wood floor in my dining room.

Both are big undertakings and after my 50 hour work weeks I just don't want to spend time on it when I can finally be a sloth in my own domicile. 

Also, I want to get a cat, but my lease doesn't allow it. I miss having cats. 

One requires me moving a bunch of stuff out of the basement and punching a few holes in some walls. Need to re-setup a little medical (legal) grow because recreational budz out here are spendy. The other one is re-doing the wood floor in my dining room.

Both are big undertakings and after my 50 hour work weeks I just don't want to spend time on it when I can finally be a sloth in my own domicile. 

if you're leasing shouldn't your landlord pay for the wood in your floor to be redone? or you work something out?

come down to portland.. the legal weedz are cheaper.. but i guess factoring in your gas money/time kinda evens it all out. 

legal grow ftw! my girlfriend's hippie parents have legally grown for years thanks to medical cards and they share with people too poor to buy for medical use. their motto is 'never for profit' plus i think that's the law down here.. can't grow your own for 'personal use' then turn around and sell it.. 

i find that i have to pile up the projects then just get them all done in one lump of time span with proper amount of coffee and music in the headphones. i have several waiting to commence.. i'm almost ready to install the replacement (shipped to me free under warranty) repair of the top part of the storm door on the entry way door that, god dammit, pulled apart at the corners and where the fancy retractable screen curls up into the top via some kind of engineering magic from Pella. 

if you're leasing shouldn't your landlord pay for the wood in your floor to be redone? or you work something out?

come down to portland.. the legal weedz are cheaper.. but i guess factoring in your gas money/time kinda evens it all out. 

legal grow ftw! my girlfriend's hippie parents have legally grown for years thanks to medical cards and they share with people too poor to buy for medical use. their motto is 'never for profit' plus i think that's the law down here.. can't grow your own for 'personal use' then turn around and sell it.. 

i find that i have to pile up the projects then just get them all done in one lump of time span with proper amount of coffee and music in the headphones. i have several waiting to commence.. i'm almost ready to install the replacement (shipped to me free under warranty) repair of the top part of the storm door on the entry way door that, god dammit, pulled apart at the corners and where the fancy retractable screen curls up into the top via some kind of engineering magic from Pella. 

My landlord and I have a weird understanding. He's greatly discounting my rent to compensate for when I decide to do the work and he's paying for materials. 

He also doesn't care about the little grow. This is pretty much just for myself and  few close friends/family. I would rather just pay for electricity and have it for pennies than pay for weirdos to grow my state-sanctioned and taxed cannabis. 

I think the solution is to take a 3-day weekend and not work so much then pretty much force myself to get this shit done. 

Edited by Audioblysk

My landlord and I have a weird understanding. He's greatly discounting my rent to compensate for when I decide to do the work and he's paying for materials. 

He also doesn't care about the little grow. This is pretty much just for myself and  few close friends/family. I would rather just pay for electricity and have it for pennies than pay for weirdos to grow my state-sanctioned and taxed cannabis. 

I think the solution is to take a 3-day weekend and not work so much then pretty much force myself to get this shit done. 

nice situation w/the landlord. 

i don't smoke weed but last year i grew 4 plants because it was legal. they turned out pretty well. my GF's dad harvested them and dried etc and put it in jars for her.  if you look around you can find a good strain to grow.. clones. 

a goodnight's sleep and strong coffee got me through man-chores a while back.. i'm already working this scenario into my near future "1st world problems to overcome" scenario.