IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I can't reveal my consuming first world problem without violating attorney-client privilege, which creates an even more frustrating first world problem.

Edited by baph

it's not really a first world problem but whatever, i ate a full english breakfast in 4 minutes today cause i had a 10 minute break (5 min 30 seconds smoking, 30 seconds frying an egg and plating up already ready other stuff, 4 minutes eating)

My new apartment gets crazy amounts of condensation collecting on the windows. It's so bad that it pools around on the interior windowsill. The temporary solutions I've come up are: 1. cloth off the condensation, 2. air out the place a couple times a day, 3. keep the bathroom door closed after showers. But ideally I would not need to do any of those things, the apartment would just be built well enough that it were never a problem. I'm letting the landlord know tomorrow. Anyone have other tips on fixing or at least reducing this problem?

Guest disparaissant

@zephyr get a dehumidifier?

for some reason DHCP got disabled on my wireless card so i cant set up an ad hoc network anymore which means i need to actually get around to buying a wireless router.

Edited by disparaissant

My new apartment gets crazy amounts of condensation collecting on the windows. It's so bad that it pools around on the interior windowsill. The temporary solutions I've come up are: 1. cloth off the condensation, 2. air out the place a couple times a day, 3. keep the bathroom door closed after showers. But ideally I would not need to do any of those things, the apartment would just be built well enough that it were never a problem. I'm letting the landlord know tomorrow. Anyone have other tips on fixing or at least reducing this problem?

Yeah, air out and then turn up the heat in your apartment like a motherfucker. Or get your landlord to buy you new drafty windows because if he doesn't the condensation will spread to the rest of the apartment.

Yeah, air out and then turn up the heat in your apartment like a motherfucker. Or get your landlord to buy you new drafty windows because if he doesn't the condensation will spread to the rest of the apartment.

Thanks to both of you! My girlfriend mentioned the dehumidifier thing as well, may look into that. Cranking the heat is something I hadn't considered. i thought the big contrast in temperature between the heat in our apartment and the freezing temperature outside would somehow worsen the problem. But yeah, I suppose if the heat is drastic enough evaporation will work its magic. I'm not so sold on the drafty windows idea, they already let a lot of cold in.

Thanks to both of you! My girlfriend mentioned the dehumidifier thing as well, may look into that. Cranking the heat is something I hadn't considered. i thought the big contrast in temperature between the heat in our apartment and the freezing temperature outside would somehow worsen the problem. But yeah, I suppose if the heat is drastic enough evaporation will work its magic. I'm not so sold on the drafty windows idea, they already let a lot of cold in.

I usually crank the heat up after airing my living room so the windows reach a normal temperature.

Guest disparaissant

man i just now found out that sara gilbert, aka darlene from roseanne, aka the first girl i ever had a crush on, is gay as fuck and has been out for a while. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN?

oh right nothing because im not the lead singer of 4 non blondes WHY SARA WHY?

man i just now found out that sara gilbert, aka darlene from roseanne, aka the first girl i ever had a crush on, is gay as fuck and has been out for a while. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN?

It's going to be ok, disp. Just step outside, take a deep breath and GET REAL HIGH

who, her?

503681-skrillex-Ethan-Saks-617-409.jpg