IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

lol, forgot who I was talking too.

Becky 1/ Lecy achieves SWSG approachability. She seems like a real, likable person.

Becky 2/ Sarah is obviously purdy as hell, but she probably wouldn't let me listen to crappy black metal in the car.

All of this is based on Lecy's tattoo.

Becky 1 wins the lonely internets crywanker's objectified dream woman/semi-public figure test imo.

Guest disparaissant

one of my favourite episodes of roseanne was the one where it's all about the future, and DJ has just snapped and is played by john goodman and he just rocks back and forth and says "they say she's the same BUT SHE ISNT THE SAME they say she's the same BUT SHE ISNT THE SAME they say she's the same BUT SHE ISNT THE SAME"

but as far as it goes i think i associate sarah chalke with her scrubs character too much to find her attractive because good lord too neurotic on that show

thats a first world problem. there will never be a roseanne reunion, and from what roseanne has said, it would be amazingggggg

On her blog she has claimed:

• dj gets published
  • mark dies in iraq
  • david leaves darlene for a woman half his age
  • darlene meets a woman and they have a test tube baby
  • becky works at walmart
  • roseanne and jackie open the first medical marijuana dispensary in lanford illinois, and pay off the mortgage before the house is foreclosed on.
  • arnie becomes the best friend of the governor of Illinois
  • mom sells a painting for ten grand
  • nancy and arnie remarry
  • jerry and the grandsons form a band like the jonas brothers
  • dan shows up alive after faking his death.
  • leon has a sex change op.
  • bonnie gets busted for selling crack.

All of which I really, really want to see.

After spending £400+ today on snowboarding gear and eagerly awaiting my holiday in two weeks, I come home to find out that the company we booked the holiday through has gone into receivership. And it's possible that I won't see any of the £860 I paid for the fucker.

I could kill right now!

"i was hungry but then i ate too much"

and then the real bad one..

"i used to be hungry but i'm thinking of food again already"

I don't visit this topic for weeks and there's only a page and a half of interesting fwps.

My computer died a month ago and nanoloop just isn't cutting it for my music-making withdrawals.

absently-minded watching a blowjob scene by a girl who looked like the girl who WALKED THRU MY DOOR right then and spent the rest of the night with me. lol..

living in an appt building and she's my downstairs neigbhour, i'd never lock the lock, but i might have to

anyway she invited me down for some killer instict shortly afterwards, uh on n64

That game was awesome in the arcade. I was pretty decent at it. Or at least I thought I was, until I got my ass handed to me by some 12 year old chinese kid. Shouldn't have been in the pool hall at that time of night anyways geez. He beat everybody who challenged him pretty handily though. Then I had some wonton soup, smoked some weed and played some pool. Felt better. Damn high school was good times.

ah, yes it's still pretty decent, surprisingly smooth. and with that unique n64 rendered visuals thing.

my second dreamcast controller is acting up, the D-pad is getting rusty :(

Guest disparaissant

financial aid disburses in a week but I NEED STUFF NOW CONSPICUOUS CONSUMPTION COME ON SATE MY DESIRE TO CONSUME, FEDERAL STUDENT AID MONEY

also i totally thought i had cancer but it turned out it's not and all the symptoms that occured after i thought i might have cancer were psychosomatic and i'm actually pretty pissed off at my brain over that.

also i totally thought i had cancer but it turned out it's not and all the symptoms that occured after i thought i might have cancer were psychosomatic and i'm actually pretty pissed off at my brain over that.

:wtf: don't post on watmm when you're on the rag, pls

Guest disparaissant

And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And if she posteth on internet message boards centered on electronic music, all those who read her posts shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness

Edited by disparaissant