IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

man it's shoes, take off your shoes so you're feet are grounded better.. or put some shoes with special fibres in them to make them ground better (they exist, and are a class-a first world solution). finally found out this winter why I was getting all this static electricity, it is always out of control when you have freakin curly hair like I do, I couldn't touch any metal parts on my equipment, but this works. solid.

I cured a first world problem. so proud.

I had some Rice Krispies before dashing off for the train on Monday to visit my folks. Got back this evening and found approximately 5 to 8 dried on bits of said cereal in my sink where I hadn't rinsed adequately a few days prior. Took me nearly 40 seconds to get rid of those remaining krispies tonight.

man it's shoes, take off your shoes so you're feet are grounded better.. or put some shoes with special fibres in them to make them ground better (they exist, and are a class-a first world solution). finally found out this winter why I was getting all this static electricity, it is always out of control when you have freakin curly hair like I do, I couldn't touch any metal parts on my equipment, but this works. solid.

OxoNX.png

people don't kick your cats down the stairs :(

I seem to have lost the ability to fall back to sleep after waking up since moving into my new apartment. This was never a problem prior to now. On the upside, it's not like I'm waking up in the middle of the night, just 2-3 hours earlier than I usually intend.

Also, coffee's cold, need to get up and reheat it. FML.

i just sharted at work. like, greasy anal discharge, yellow sharted. ran to the bathroom mid-meal, threw out my boxer briefs. i have a small stain on the back of my pants. fuck.

My son has started hanging out with a kid from class whose favourite artist is Jennifer Lopez, he also plays a lot of GTA, cod black ops etc, drinks red bull all the time... They're nine. Single unemployed mother, you know the deal. I guess every kid has a friend like that growing up, and maybe it's a good thing, but it's still my stupid first world problem. fucking j-lo.

oh.

...you're an old man aren't you?

actually the problem might just turn out not to be a problem.

edit: NOT TO YOU JONAS, dammit

lol

edit: ending up loling at a new page is also a pretty terrible first world problem.

Edited by Gocab

after pissing out my ass for a few hours and having to throw away my underwear at work, i'm starting to wonder how i'll be able to last a 30 minute subway ride home. fuuuuuuuuuuck

after pissing out my ass for a few hours and having to throw away my underwear at work, i'm starting to wonder how i'll be able to last a 30 minute subway ride home. fuuuuuuuuuuck

god speed!

i just sharted at work. like, greasy anal discharge, yellow sharted. ran to the bathroom mid-meal, threw out my boxer briefs. i have a small stain on the back of my pants. fuck.

av-137.jpg

accidentally let my food burn while I was playing a game

how about the shower and toilet piping in that old building, frozen yet?

haha no man this is pretty horrible, but there is a leak in the toilet plumbing somewhere so it is constantly running a little. I think I'll fix that after we go above zero.

av-137.jpg

lol

av-137.jpg

hahaha yeah, unfortunately my avatar can be all too relevant sometimes. though in reality, it should look much sadder, since i lost those boxer briefs. but my pants are fine, having dried out. my body's still fucked up, but i should be able to make it home alright, although it'll be a clencher.

Edited by KY

Guest Drahken

Just be sure not to overclench or you might lose your clench mid-clench and be unable to reclench. Clench.

Edited by Drahken

av-137.jpg

hahaha yeah, unfortunately my avatar can be all too relevant sometimes. though in reality, it should look much sadder, since i lost those boxer briefs. but my pants are fine, having dried out. my body's still fucked up, but i should be able to make it home alright, although it'll be a clencher.

Thug Life :wtf:

as to the frozen pipes: i don't have experience with your material but i do have experiences with laying pipes. basically, when there's no water then there's no water-freeze. big wads of ice unfreezing, well, they suck and they can erode yer system so have a plumber take a look at it, or turn on some goddamned heating. once when i didn't have neighbours (with heating), my pipes cracked (last year actually) and it took a lot of trouble to have that replaced.

as to the frozen pipes: i don't have experience with your material but i do have experiences with laying pipes. basically, when there's no water then there's no water-freeze. big wads of ice unfreezing, well, they suck and they can erode yer system so have a plumber take a look at it, or turn on some goddamned heating. once when i didn't have neighbours (with heating), my pipes cracked (last year actually) and it took a lot of trouble to have that replaced.

well when they decided the building was going to be destroyed for if they finally get some sort of new use for the ground it's on (which could take ages, hence guys like me living here for loooow rent), they removed all central heating.. I don't think there will be any plumbers coming around anytime soon just to check if everything is running optimally.. would be interesting to look around it though.

better not get no crack in the pipes prikface.