IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Drones of mom & dad rockers strolling through the neighborhood disturbing my peace foh with your Guns N' Roses concert.

Volcano vape purchased, ooh la la its lush, but a bit too lush, like a psychosis that you can curl up in & get all cosey n snuggley, then it pounces

creepier than Mr Creepy on Creep Island during the feast day of St Creep, pace yerself son

Edited by cwmbrancity

Yeah, so? A car gets demolished at the end of its life, so it's ok to take someones car? Theft is theft.

I can't believe MDM Chaos is still a mod.

I'm totally being 100% super serious here, just to be clear.

My fwp is that I'm seriously starting to become a fat fuck but I can't stop eating. Everything is good especially when I'm feeling like shit and I'm also incredibly lazy.

In this constant cycle of cooking for myself and eating well and then after a few days everything goes down the drain again for whatever reason I let it.

Edited by user

you should watch one of the documentaries about how predatory food manufacturers are with the added salt/sugar that they add to processed foods that make it so highly addictive. maybe it'll make you mad enough to drop it for a bit (it did me). i think fed up was the one that did it for me

they're all a little cheesey/emotionally charged. but there's some illuminating facts in there. not really a wonder why everyone's fat/sick all the time

you should watch one of the documentaries about how predatory food manufacturers are with the added salt/sugar that they add to processed foods that make it so highly addictive. maybe it'll make you mad enough to drop it for a bit (it did me). i think fed up was the one that did it for me

they're all a little cheesey/emotionally charged. but there's some illuminating facts in there. not really a wonder why everyone's fat/sick all the time

That's good advice. I'm not completely ignorant and try to check the labels etc but a little (re)indoctrination probably wouldn't hurt.

My girlfriend won't stop telling me about a dream she had where testicles were growing out of her ass.

lol

My girlfriend won't stop telling me about a dream she had where testicles were growing out of her ass.

you should show her some futa hentai.

Come to find the fucking new Jack Peoples (posthumous James Stinson steez) is fucking vinly only, no digitals.  Dafuk is wrong with people it's 2017 take my money and let me listen to music ffs.

Went to the eastern European grocery shop in town after work, but forgot that they're closed on Sundays. Was hoping to resupply on kvass, and pick up some blini crepes and piroshki. I was there yesterday and shoulda bought some there and then.

Ah well, there's still tomorrow.

there's a candy crush game show on tv now

there's aslo a TV show based on the app Shazam where they play you a song and you need to beat the app in guessing the song correctly

I think it's called beat Shazam

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah, so? A car gets demolished at the end of its life, so it's ok to take someones car? Theft is theft.

I can't believe MDM Chaos is still a mod.

I'm totally being 100% super serious here, just to be clear.

My fwp is that I'm seriously starting to become a fat fuck but I can't stop eating. Everything is good especially when I'm feeling like shit and I'm also incredibly lazy.

In this constant cycle of cooking for myself and eating well and then after a few days everything goes down the drain again for whatever reason I let it.

Eat well my friend and give yourself the buddha belly. I am also turning into one as women keep looking at my overhang in a disagreeable manner. I have a bohemian calorie intake though supplemented with wine and cake. The times they are a changing and i seem to be hungry from morning to night.