IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I had jury duty today. A guy did totally did some dronnk dryving but the cop didn't do a sobriety test so we found him not guilty. Justice is weird, man. 

I had jury duty today. A guy did totally did some dronnk dryving but the cop didn't do a sobriety test so we found him not guilty. Justice is weird, man. 

Me too, but it was just jury selection. The entire day was questioning 18 people, but there are like 100 in the room. I have to go back tomorrow :catface:

combed through bleep for some 'supersilent' tracks i liked and the 'add to zip' feature shit the bed and apparently so has bleep.com 

at least was able to DL those 2 new Plaid tracks which are the things i've liked best of their output in years.. really fucking right in the g spot for what i'm into these days. Bet Nat is its name. 

experiencing so much back pain right now can't get comfortable in any position. considering mixing the benzos w/booze to get through the night of despair. 

considering mixing the benzos w/booze to get through the night of despair.

:cerious:

Godspeed

low dose valium.. half bottle of wine.. i'll be lucky to even fall asleep.  

Godspeed

Missing disclaimer (sorry): I have like 0 experience with benzos, I think I got some from the dentist once. I just have bad luck mixing alcohol with anything but nicotine.

Godspeed

Missing disclaimer (sorry): I have like 0 experience with benzos, I think I got some from the dentist once. I just have bad luck mixing alcohol with anything but nicotine.

Also, still godspeed to getting through the back pain :| That problem doesn't sound all that whiny and FW-y to me, more like just a general shitty deal.

I know what it's like going thru nasty back pain. In early 2015 (I think) my lower back hurt so bad one time I could barely walk. Had to call in sick from work.

Hang in there.

Back to work after 2+ week holiday ugh

Also I'm trying to move to another flat and everyone whom'st'd've said they'd help out with moving stuff (ie people that drive) now have slopey shoulders.

I have 11 days left to get out of the old one ._____.

Edited by hello spiral

Back to work after 2+ week holiday ugh

Also I'm trying to move to another flat and everyone whom'st'd've said they'd help out with moving stuff (ie people that drive) now have slopey shoulders.

I have 11 days left to get out of the old one ._____.

Fuck. Can't imagine moving all your stuff. Hire movers?

I spent $140 on the wrong perfume.

do you smell awful?

top 3 perfs:

flower bomb, juicy, un jardin sur le nil

in that order

also fuck back pain. i've been just living with it for like 3 yrs now after getting hit

too scared to take meds and some days are better than others but this shit's just not going nowhere -_-

Me too, but it was just jury selection. The entire day was questioning 18 people, but there are like 100 in the room. I have to go back tomorrow :catface:

Uh oh, sounds like OJ 2: Electric Boogaloo. My case was pretty small time, but I sort of enjoyed it in a way. The judge seemed like an absolute genius compared to the attorneys.

I was bummed I didn't get selected for jury duty when I went through that whole process.  I was so ready get my justice on.  My gramps and great gramps were both judges and my father was a small time lawyer briefly (divorces, petty theft, no rapists/murderers that I know of), yet I've never witnessed any real life court action.  

FWP - found a deodorant that successfully combats my newfound man-stank, but it makes my armpits itch like a motherfucker.  I first noticed it happening right before that new Twin Peaks episode with the horrible armpit itch girl aired.  Lynchian omens can't be good....

A client requested I fade out the drums right before the climax of their song.  Now I'm at the mastering phase of this project and hearing the arrangement again... what the hell were they thinking??  Makes absolutely no sense.  Just as the fucking song's gaining steam remove the pulse that's giving it life.  Ah well... I tried pushing the logical arrangement with the powerful ending on them, but for some reason they really want the anticlimax climax.  It's so weird when artists insist on having their songs ruined.

I wish cinemas would sell their own tickets online instead of redirecting you to Fandango or movietickets.com.

Also what's the point of buying my ticket online if I still have to get it printed at the cinema. This stuff matters.

Edited by doublename

A client requested I fade out the drums right before the climax of their song.  Now I'm at the mastering phase of this project and hearing the arrangement again... what the hell were they thinking??  Makes absolutely no sense.  Just as the fucking song's gaining steam remove the pulse that's giving it life.  Ah well... I tried pushing the logical arrangement with the powerful ending on them, but for some reason they really want the anticlimax climax.  It's so weird when artists insist on having their songs ruined.

Mastering for Radiohead? Bet that's a high-paying gig, good on ya.

SFWP: I cut coffee out of my diet for the past week to try and help keep my sleep under control and hopefully domino effect other things in life. Lack of coffee has helped me sleep more, but secondary thing were unchanged. More sleep=/=better sleep.