IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

fucking cat did a big sloppy fucking shit on the fucking bed

shes marking the new home!

Or protesting somehow. Our kitties have NEVER intentionally shit outside of the litter box. But we went on vacation recently and Anna's mum took care of them, she told us every time she came over there was a nice big intentional shit at the top of the stairs. lol. They were protesting for sure.

Romantically rejected twice in one day.

One by a real life person, coffee shop girl I flirted with for about a week, multiple winks and general vibe of "im into you." Ends up having a boyfriend

Second is Okcupid girl, hit it off great at the beginning, 4 hour long conversation in chat, texting for a few days. Trying to plan a date and she eventually just tells me theres another guy she's more serious with.

I just really dont get it, at least they were honest rejections but shit, I've been at it for a few months now and its the same cycle of rejection. I haven't had a real date 6 months.

Protips for dating?

That brings back memories... one I posted in this thread a couple years back I believe.  Woke up with a nice glossy cat turd under my cheek.  Charlie!  I miss that little poop deviant.  Never did manage to successfully potty train him for #2.  Usually he at least kept it in the bathroom.  His heart was in the right place.  Poop not so much.

*edit: the cat shit brings back such memories, not the girl problems... though I guess it sort of ties in because:

FWP: missing kitty my exGF has custody of.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Yeah mine never fucking learned to do it in the tray. Usually next to it.

But yeah I'm in a new place and she didn't know where to go. Spent 30mins wandering the hallway plaintively mewing.

Luckily it wasn't my bed :^)

Dettol wipes did wonders

22!  That's crazy old for a cat.  My friend just posted that her 18 year old cat passed away and here I was thinking that had to be a world record.

FWP: woke up slightly earlier than I would have chosen.

Romantically rejected twice in one day.

One by a real life person, coffee shop girl I flirted with for about a week, multiple winks and general vibe of "im into you." Ends up having a boyfriend

Second is Okcupid girl, hit it off great at the beginning, 4 hour long conversation in chat, texting for a few days. Trying to plan a date and she eventually just tells me theres another guy she's more serious with.

I just really dont get it, at least they were honest rejections but shit, I've been at it for a few months now and its the same cycle of rejection. I haven't had a real date 6 months.

Protips for dating?

i mean... i get the feeling that if you're not wanting to settle then you'll probably have to fight that fight a number of times. 

my protips would be: be ripped (less than 18% body fat), tall, handsome, make lots of money, be charismatic and confident. let me know if any of that works for you

Edited by juiceciuj

22! That's crazy old for a cat. My friend just posted that her 18 year old cat passed away and here I was thinking that had to be a world record.

FWP: woke up slightly earlier than I would have chosen.

Yeah we're starting to think he might be immortal. Gonna be a sad day when he finally decides to kick it.

I just got a call out of the blue from some career agency, and I probably sounded like a total idiot. I'd probably forgotten that a phone number was a required field when I visited their website two weeks ago. TBH I'm not even sure what I'm getting into.

Oh well. At least the lady at the other end of the line complemented me on my "professional" phone manners.

Bath would be way preferable to bed.

I've closed to door on the room with the spare bed in it and now I'm realising what an idiot I am as I'm at work all night now and she might decide to shit on *my* bed.

I swear I have some sort of weird reaction to flavoured coffee pretty much straight down the board, regardless of brand, but I can't find any remotely scientific sounding information to validate my concerns.  Any article on the "flavoured coffee is bad" side uses that idiotic argument where someone mentions how it contains X, which is also an ingredient in this nasty thing that you would never ingest.  That argument makes me so fucking angry and it needs to stop.  But I really would like to know what the deal is behind this odd sensation I get whenever I drink flavoured coffee.  Regular coffee makes me feel sharper and boosts my mood, but the flavoured stuff makes me feel high and cracked-out.  Anyway else experience this?

"Flavoured" coffee is the fucking worst. My girlfriend once bought me some chocolate flavoured beans and I made one cup and then threw out the entire bag. The problem is that the added flavour isn't strong enough. If it had actually tasted like someone had poured hot chocolate into my coffee I would been ok with it, but this just tasted like stale coffee.

So yeah, the idea is ok, but it just tastes god awful no matter how you twist and turn it.

Ethiopian coffee is where it's at though!

Yeah, that's the stuff I'm talking about.  You can find it all over the place where I am.  There was one grocery store that used to do it right - Safeway.  They also had the best bagels I've ever had.  But alas they are no more.  I don't recall ever getting the weird cracked out sensation from their coffee.  

Safeway.  They also had the best bagels I've ever had.  But alas they are no more. 

There is a safeway a block away from my house still. I think sobeys bought a ton of locations in Canada but are leaving some branded as Safeway.

or something like that?

Pumpkin spice for white girls in yoga pants is just around the corner...

I CAN'T W8

i can't even

I work at a coffee shop and we have that pumpkin spice shit all year round, but nobody actually reads our flavors list so no one orders it until Starbucks starts putting up signs for it. Meanwhile I'm drinking a p-spice latte in April like fuck your yoga pants.