IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i just made popcorn and melted some butter in the microwave and it exploded. so i put more butter in the bowl and put it back in and it exploded again. joy

third time's the charm ?

The four people interviewing Mr Bulletball will surely be reincarnated as the back plate ceramic of a toilet bowl with direct hits every time from someone's arse? The silent disdain and smugness makes me feel very uncomfortable indeed.

i just made popcorn and melted some butter in the microwave and it exploded. so i put more butter in the bowl and put it back in and it exploded again. joy

third time's the charm

lolz, yeah. i'm not cleaning it up either cause FUCK YOU BUTTER

also new thing, it might just be me but the red used on youtube\s site looks extra neon today.

i remember the bulletball thing from 10 years ago, he had a website that would autoplay a bulletball track that he rapped on

lol

kurtis blow would approve

also, fwp: cricket wireless fucking sucks

third time's the charm

lolz, yeah. i'm not cleaning it up either cause FUCK YOU BUTTER

Chrissakes do they sell paper towels where you live? Flol

im in a pretty shit place, def a first world thing... no motivation to do anything, like, at all.. ugh

I've been there. Go on a vacation for a couple of weeks and get back with renewed energy. Do you have a job?

im in a pretty shit place, def a first world thing... no motivation to do anything, like, at all.. ugh

I can only speak for myself, but I started running to channel existential pain to physical pain with health benefits. It helps me shake off the dread and enjoy things again. I recommend it.

Quitting booze helps too.

I need to find a new job soon, but I'm afraid I'm not qualified for anything higher than entry level, even with a BA under my belt.

Do some side work, odd jobs. Make something and try to sell it. Ask friends if they need any help that they'd be willing to compensate you for. Not all work comes from filling out applications, sending in resumes, and waving your employability peacock feathers.

Fell over on my bike last night. The screen on my phone stopped working even though it isn't smashed. Also, the phone still works because it's still receiving notifications. Had to buy a new phone and suffer through some cocky sales guy trying to upsell me.

I need to find a new job soon, but I'm afraid I'm not qualified for anything higher than entry level, even with a BA under my belt.

Do some side work, odd jobs. Make something and try to sell it. Ask friends if they need any help that they'd be willing to compensate you for. Not all work comes from filling out applications, sending in resumes, and waving your employability peacock feathers.

I've technically already done some of that thru house-sitting for the past year and a half, as well as helping with a move last December. TBH the "peacock feathers" aspect of job hunting sounds pretty nauseating though, which is probably why I've been so reluctant.

Well you can play the peacock game and that's what most people do to make a decent living. But if that's not working for you, you might have to think outside the box a bit. Living in a remote area with a high cost of living surely doesn't increase your options but I'm sure there's opportunities up there if you put yourself out there and follow your nose. If you're relatively unattached though, it might be a good time to pull up the roots and move where the grass is greener, so to speak...

Hmm did I put enough cliches into that post?