IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^ lol

Labouring under a foul cold that 'got better' and then got dramatically worse. Haven't had a decent night's sleep in about a week.

everyone around me has the lurgy plus its meningitis season on campus, but so far so unscathed

gp's are doing flu jabs, so deffo time for a booster

The IT dept. at my company reset my computer and lost all of the key chains and bookmarks. Also, it reset my VPN and system settings. Spent most of the afternoon just getting back up and running.

root canal temp filling pops out drinking fuckin water on a friday evening after 4appts trying to sort this bastard out

so thats at least 3/4 days & nights with rising, throbbing discomfort....and i thought me fangs were pretty pearly compared to the national stereotype

any1 got any smack?

root canal temp filling pops out drinking fuckin water on a friday evening after 4appts trying to sort this bastard out

so thats at least 3/4 days & nights with rising, throbbing discomfort....and i thought me fangs were pretty pearly compared to the national stereotype

any1 got any smack?

in the united states this would never happen

any1 got any smack?

in the united states this would never happen

chuckle vision, gripping some oxy would be easier though

dentists here kinda fall outside of the NHS remit, at least if you want something done promptly/competently without waiting 6/12months to get on a waiting list, even tho NHS dentists exist apparently, somewhere, some times out in the ether

£210 for an extraction on a sunday, or $240+...... and even then its an hour away, if could you DHL a strip of oxys i'd be much obliged, you know you want to & i promise not to crush em & snort em perish the thought

thank fuck for oil of cloves

It’s impossible to meet single women offline.

I used to fret about this kind of thing in my 20s. But now I've realized that subscribing to a dating site was one of the dumbest decisions I've made this year.

I was excited to discover the Subway near me is open until 11pm... but I got distracted and now it is 10:50.  No Subway for me tonight.  Who knows if I'll ever be inspired to eat Subway again.  What a wasted opportunity.

I was excited to discover the Subway near me is open until 11pm... but I got distracted and now it is 10:50.  No Subway for me tonight.  Who knows if I'll ever be inspired to eat Subway again.  What a wasted opportunity.

subway is the most boring food that man has created. it makes absolutely no difference what ingredients you put on a sandiwch, it tastes exactly the same.

I won't disagree with any of that.  This is why I think I missed my once in a lifetime opportunity to grab Subway when I actually wanted it.

I made myself sick off half a loaf of french bread, smoked "whiskey" salmon and garlic/blue cheese stuffed green olives instead.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I won't disagree with any of that. This is why I think I missed my once in a lifetime opportunity to grab Subway when I actually wanted it.

I made myself sick off half a loaf of french bread, smoked "whiskey" salmon and garlic/blue cheese stuffed green olives instead.

That's some rich heavy eats, must have produced extra rank farts

Sonoma County is on fire  :cerious:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/california-fires/index.html

Here's what we know so far, according to California authorities.
-- One person has died in a fire in Mendocino County.
-- More than 100 people were being treated at Napa- and Sonoma-area hospitals for fire-related injuries or health issues including burns, smoke inhalation and shortness of breath. 
-- An estimated 1,500 structures have been destroyed and 57,000 acres burned in eight counties.
-- A wildfire in Anaheim, in Southern California, has spread to 2,000 acres and some homes were reported burning.
The fires ignited Sunday night and Monday and spread with alarming speed because of dry conditions, Cal Fire Director Ken Pimlott said at a news conference, with more than 20,000 people evacuating.

-- More than 100 people were being treated at Napa- and Sonoma-area hospitals for fire-related injuries or health issues including burns, smoke inhalation and shortness of breath. 
-- An estimated 1,500 structures have been destroyed and 57,000 acres burned in eight counties.
-- A wildfire in Anaheim, in Southern California, has spread to 2,000 acres and some homes were reported burning.
The fires ignited Sunday night and Monday and spread with alarming speed because of dry conditions, Cal Fire Director Ken Pimlott said at a news conference, with more than 20,000 people evacuating.

looks really bad. 

anag9cFkUW8KEcEKdqrfqvgn5f53oqMw6D4-Bnqr

Yee, this  hit really close to home no pun intended. I grew up in Santa Rosa. Called all of my friends and family, one of my friends lost his house. Thankfully my family lives in a relatively safe zone. 

Don't really know how to process these images of completely levelled and unrecognizable neighborhoods.

Plus side is my old highschool burned down  :crazy:

Edited by Danny O Flannagin

Yee, this  hit really close to home no pun intended. I grew up in Santa Rosa. Called all of my friends and family, one of my friends lost his house. Thankfully my family lives in a relatively safe zone. 

Don't really know how to process these images of completely levelled and unrecognizable neighborhoods.

Plus side is my old highschool burned down  :crazy:

This fire is fucking crazy. I can still smell the smoke in the morning, and I live a couple miles from the beach. Looking at photos and videos is surreal. Looks like the whole neighborhood was carpet bombed.

My water heater is on its last legs, but I can't afford to get it replaced. But the weird thing is I was able to take a decent shower last night.

Still, very much a stupid FWP compared to Myanmar, Puerto Rico, North Cali, etc.

I don't understand Andy Warhol's works. 

I find them neither interesting to look at or thought provoking, and I'm scratching my head trying to understand how they're worth bajillieons of dollars. Most I've seen of his just look like he picked a random object/person/face, duplicated it x amount of times using a relatively cheap and easy method, and then boom worth 100M. Great, you silk screened a bunch of elvises or soup cans. How is that thought provoking? 

60 last suppers is kinda cool though.

edit: I mean, I couldn't do it myself.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj