IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

12 year relationship ended a few weeks ago. My house is full of her stuff. I’ve been making piles of things that she needs to come pick up. So much crap she needs to get out of my house. It’s a museum to our relationship. Ugh. Can’t wait for it to all be gone. Also we adopted a dog a couple years ago and the dog and I bonded. It was my first dog. Technically it was her dog though because we adopted it from someone in her extended family. So she got the dog. I miss the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 year relationship ended a few weeks ago. My house is full of her stuff. I’ve been making piles of things that she needs to come pick up. So much crap she needs to get out of my house. It’s a museum to our relationship. Ugh. Can’t wait for it to all be gone. Also we adopted a dog a couple years ago and the dog and I bonded. It was my first dog. Technically it was her dog though because we adopted it from someone in her extended family. So she got the dog. I miss the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

=(

You doing alright? That's a big life change...

oh it feels 1st world though because everything is weird as shit. i'm doing ok though.. thanks for asking  :catsuicide:   

our relationship was complicated. was long distance for a while (5 years!) so being in a house full of her crap isn't unusual feeling though has different context now.  feels pretty modern. 

i'll start looking for a dog to adopt after the holidays. 

Oh man, I feel that.  I ended a relationship with my girlfriend of 12 years not too long ago, and had bonded with a cat that we decided she should keep.  Miss that cat a fuck-ton.  At least with the breakup you know it's for the best, but my relationship with that cat couldn't've been better!    :cry:  :catcry:

10-12 years seems to be a tough time for relationships.  I know a few other couples that either broke up or faced some serious relationship testing drama around then.

Dang dudes. Sorry to hear it, very shitty.

I had a 6 year one end in June and I went straight into that one from a 5 year one previously so it's weird being single again.

Only difference is I kept the cat :cat:

yeah.. the pets are the children.  the dog was best damn little dog. 5 yr old pomeranian. such a character. 

there's 5 or 6 people i know who got married or divorced in the last year. crazy times.  

there was just a show on tv, michael jackson's halloween special. only caught the last couple minutes but a show about kids mixed with wacko jacko, i dunno guys...

Let me just put on my magic gloves kids. My kid gloves.

I'm definitely Autechual.

Dang dudes. Sorry to hear it, very shitty.

I had a 6 year one end in June and I went straight into that one from a 5 year one previously so it's weird being single again.

Only difference is I kept the cat :cat:

Dude, that means you won the relationship. 

Give yourself a pat cat on the back...

YE

wY3E0Fy.jpg

What the shit??  Your cat's like an exact hybrid of the cat I gave up mixed with the family cat that died shortly prior to that!  I want it.  Guess i too will be drinking to the pets tonight.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Yeah iirc they both have the same toilet training dysfunction :cat:

Ahahaha so that's your cat!  Seriously uncanny then.  It's got the patterning of my dead family cat and the puffiness/spooky eyes/potty problems of my relinquished-custody cat.  I also saw that someone just put up a lost cat poster for one that has the same patterning as yours, on the way to the liquor store.

*drinking commences*

I have discovered that I have a twitter account, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to view replies.  My instinct is to click the speech bubble with the number of replies noted after it, but this only gives me the option to add another reply.  This could not be more counterintuitive and stupid.  Everything is drunk and hate.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova