• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hugh Mughnus

• Zephyr_Nova

• usagi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/04/two-workers-at-londons-pentonville-prison-die-from-covid-19 These were two of my friends who I've worked with for 13+ years. One of them I'm pretty s

in the 90s i knew a recording engineer who had a mic/portable dat set up in his living room and whenever he or anyone else had to fart they'd fart into the mic and record to dat. he had like a 90 minu

I rejoined WATMM. What'd I miss? ?

Posted Images

I've had this mild headache most of yesterday and today.  The only time I typically get headaches is if I go too long without any coffee after waking up, but those tend to fade almost as soon as I start my first cup.  This one's just lingering on and on, barely perceptible but present enough to be slightly annoying.

I've had this mild headache most of yesterday and today.  The only time I typically get headaches is if I go too long without any coffee after waking up, but those tend to fade almost as soon as I start my first cup.  This one's just lingering on and on, barely perceptible but present enough to be slightly annoying.

I had the same problem. It lasted 2 days (yesterday and the day before). I had 6 shots of espresso yesterday morning and it helped a little but mostly it made me feel nauseous. Then popped 800 mg of ibuprofen. That was a noticeable improvement but it was still lingering. I whined about it to one of my teammates and she suggested I just drink water. So I gulped down a couple glasses of water and within seriously 5 within minutes it was just gone. 

Caffeine withdrawals are a bitch, man. That's partly the reason I only drink decaf coffee now, even in the morning.

Oh, and it turns out I'm not hungover after all. lol.

Russian Standard, my old friend/nemesis..

Definitely an acquired taste. Like drinking a container of bug repellent.

Edited by ambermonk

So you're still going to keep up the homeless thing for a while then?

i've been living in a laundry room for the last few months because i'd saved up money working as a dishwasher back in the spring, but now that money's gone so we will seee. while i was working i got used to eating healthy food so now i refuse to go back to dumpster diving bagels.

i feel like if you replace bulletball with ambient music then this video sums up my life pretty well.

Edited by Cryptowen

He did it guys!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSpnmLYMLhw

Also, glad to hear you're still with us Cryptowan.  Take care of yourself.

I had 6 shots of espresso yesterday morning and it helped a little but mostly it made me feel nauseous. 

This would have me shitting my pants mos def.

My headache seems to be gone.  I guess it's true time heals all wounds.

I want to swim in my pool but there's a hurricane hitting my city.

could make for an interesting time...

I agree. Get back to us on it.

i just made popcorn and melted some butter in the microwave and it exploded. so i put more butter in the bowl and put it back in and it exploded again. joy