IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I bought a bottled fruit & veggie smoothie that contains cucumber, kale, spinach, and romaine lettuce. But it smells like yard mulch after being run through a lawnmower.

At least it tastes slightly better.

400£ root canal cap came off, like Marathon Man's "is it safe?" scene on steroids, but.....come to Butthead my pretty tablets

cunt better pony up & do tomorrow's job @ a discount or i'll cut his face off & wear it while dumping his corpse in fuckin reception

There's a young french couple staying in one of the rooms here for 2 months. They seem nice enough.

Night before last I was in the kitchen and the guy came rushing in and opened the oven, pulled out a pizza. I saw it was still on the cardboard they come packaged with and assumed that was what the rushing was about. Even said in jest "forgot to take the cardboard off eh?"

He acknowledged me cheerily but I'm now not sure he actually heard what I said.

So this evening I'm chilling in my room and the fire alarm goes off, shit is PIERCING. REALLY FUCKING LOUD.

I walk out and immediately smell bonfire. All the alarms are going off.

I see there is a commotion around the kitchen, she's there and he's there and George my egyptian neighbour is standing on a chair and trying to turn off the alarm with a broom handle.

THE PIECE OF CARDBOARD FROM THE PIZZA IS SITTING ON THE SIDE, BLACKENED AND WITH COOKED FOOD ON IT.

THEY USED A RECTANGULAR PIECE OF CARDBOARD AS A BAKING TRAY.

Now I have mild tinnitus and everything smells like bonfire.

What's wrong with these people? (besides being French)

DTaPanb.jpg

lol

Are you sure they're not aliens from outer space or recently thawed cavemen pretending to be french?

I love thunder storms.  Almost never get them where I live.  I am envy.  I guess rain's kind of annoying though.  But then again, so is sun a lot of the time.  Weather in general is kind of a constant irritation.

The microwave in this sweet ass cabin I'm living in is sitting nicely atop my mini-fridge, but the cable is too short to reach this outlet.  So I need to move it somewhere awkward if I want to heat up my coffee in the next couple minutes.  Which I do.  The eventual solution will of course be an extension cable, but I don't have it on me atm.

Thunderstorms are the best! It's been looking like rain here all day but nothing is happening.

Also, I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired. I worked 19 hours yesterday.

i bought the wrong type of frozen pizza. i guess this will be like masturbating with the other hand.  :emotawesomepm9:

Why don't you add stuff to your frozen pizza to refine it? I do that all the time. In fact, if i buy frozen pizza I buy the Margherita one because it's a tabula rasa. You could SHIT AND JIZZ AND FART ON IT

i bought the wrong type of frozen pizza. i guess this will be like masturbating with the other hand.  :emotawesomepm9:

why are you masturbating with a frozen pizza?

to be fair, what else do you do when you're eating frozen supermarket pizza? =/

well you heat it up first...

Edited by yek