"you can try one of those if you want"

oh cool they're shaped like little 2x4 lego blocks

swallow it as i'm reading the back of the package

"each package contains 8 individual doses"

"allow 60 minutes to take effect"

uh oh

that was 15 minutes ago

tenor.gif?itemid=3414254

Yeah Owen we need an update now. Just how high did you get.

fwp: after a relatively mellow set of nights, finally one of the little darlings can't contain his inner dickhead and I am in a battle of wills with him. Sitting here listening to his cell bell go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fws tho is that I've got less than an hour left of this shift and only one more shift to go :^)

The left side of my collar bone is achey today.  It's a new ache I haven't experienced before.  Not sure what the cause would be.

Also I am fatter than I have ever been in my life... which is to say more like a normal person as opposed to a scawny gremlin.  Not into it though.  I think I have the beginning of a beer belly happening too.

Aging.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

The left side of my collar bone is achey today.  It's a new ache I haven't experienced before.  Not sure what the cause would be.

Also I am fatter than I have ever been in my life... which is to say more like a normal person as opposed to a scawny gremlin.  Not into it though.  I think I have the beginning of a beer belly happening too.

Aging.

Hey I was born exactly 2 days before you.

Yeah it fucking suuucks. With me it's my feet/ankles constantly crapping out on me. I do a lot of walking though so I guess it's to be expected. Am also the fattest I've ever been, mainly the beer bay window yeah.

Just this fortnight I'm trying to tell if my hair is receding also, could just be my imagination.

I was probably one of the fattest people on WATMM two months ago. And aging coupled with lack of exercise are an unforgiving combo. But now I'm doing harder workouts on a regular basis at 33 than I ever have in my teens or 20s. And it's paying off.

Hope I'm not getting too preachy though.

I always put one part rice and two parts water

Works for me

If cooking on stovetop - that is correct ratio.

In rice cooker, 1:1. (At least all the rice cookers i've used from korea/japan)

lol at all the rice fuckups.

10 Get rice cooker.

20 If white rice - wash before. Takes one minute.

30 Add one part rice and one part water.

40 Close lid.

50 Select desired cook time.

60 Press start.

70 Drink beer.

80 If not finished GOTO 70

90 If finished GOTO 100

100 Eat rice.

program loops infinitely at line 70, pls help.

Building pipe through earth to divert beer this way.

You're on your own with all the rice m9

Amen my brothers in aging.  Today the collar bone pain is gone, only to be replaced by a far worse back pain... also new.  Is there a band called Pain Migration?  I should probably do that workout thing all the kids are talking about.  Strengthen my core n shit.

my ebay acct got hacked and made a fraudulant purchase from a russian ¨seller¨ for 1000usd.  even though it was clearly phony and im pretty sure the money wont go thru, i had to cancel my debit card, waste about 4 hours of my sunday on the phone, change all security shit, and just about gave me a heart attack from what-if stress.  annoying as shit.

went for a longish run last night wearing the wrong kind of shorts (swimming shorts)

SJ1XHT5kX.jpeg

also. it’s fkn hot outside. Can’t remember a hot May like this. Need to find some job or some other income but it’s fkn hot.

working on a basic navigation app for Apple Watch, but realistically it’s probably too risky to keep working on it for a commercial release & expect to earn something...

By_38T9kQ.jpeg

I think it’s good, basically you place some waypoints manually and it’ll just show you your distance / direction to them.. but these days I’d need to put some serious effort into marketing / website / videos etc, and if nobody wants to buy it in the end I’d be sad & even more frustrated with life than now.

That's awesome that you're making apps.  It seems like google maps would probably be tough to contend with for that particular thing.  Is there something that would make people inclined to use yours over theirs if you did get sufficient marketing for it?  (Genuinely curious.)

It’s just for a specific thing... it doesn’t do turn-by-turn directions, basically it’s a compass which instead of showing cardinal directions, shows you your waypoints at a glance.

It’s cool in situations where turn-by-turn directions would be annoying, where it would make you feel like you’re being stringed along.. eg when hiking, cycling etc...

sometimes you just wanna know whether you’re still heading generally towards your destination or if you’re way off - same way that it’s always good to know where north is, or some landmark like a peak in the distance or whatever which you would use as non-tech navigation aid.

So yeah it’s not for everyone... it’s for when you’re in an exploratory mood or when you’re trying to get to a specific spot in the city and know your way around already, for example.

My dad is a real asshole and im the only one in the family that still sees him. We can have some great conversations but then he brings up past shit and it makes me upset. He's emotionally abusive. I saw him the other day and he pissed me off so I sent him an angry email. Im going to be screening my phone calls for awhile. I just don't want to talk to him right now and want what I wrote to him to really sink in.

"view new content" on watmm front page doesn't work for me anymore.. just says "sorry no new content found" when clearly there is new content. 

*shakes fist at cloud