IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^yeah guys I thought the whole point of RLM was so you didn't have to watch the movies they watched?? ;D

SFWP: It rained for a couple days here so I didn't check my plants and some caterpillars got into my little Thai Hot Chili Pepper plant and fucking wrecked it, almost nothing left but its sad little branches and a few half eaten tiny baby chilis. I killed the caterpillars out of spite, because I'm an asshole and I can't go to jail for killing three caterpillars.

signed up for instagram but then i found out you can't just upload pix from your computer, and i don't have a phone

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A FWS

STAYING OFF-GRID WITH THE WEB CONTENT IS COOL

I DIDN'T WANNA BECOME PART OF YOUR BORGCUBE ANYWAY FLINSTAGRAM

"flinstagram" because they are like the flinstones, far behind the times

or the product of a post-apocalyptic future, as some conspiracy theorists posit

Edited by Cryptowen

Watching way too many Red Letter Media videos about movies I don't plan to ever watch.

I had to mute it when autoplay decided to line up every single one of their Star Wars vids :/

The Star Wars ones are the best though. The schadenfreude of them taking every cheap shot they can at the most gigantic merchandising engine on Earth is what keeps me coming back for more.

Also they are spot-on about GOOD movies too, so when they like something I always remember to check it out and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Also re: exercise logistics - I was walking to work for a while and I was much happier so I think the solution is pretty obvious.

Also they are spot-on about GOOD movies too

I hated on RLM before because I found their videos straight-up boring (I realise now that may just have been all the Star Wars/Avengers/big franchises shit - I care so little for that stuff that I don't even want to watch videos tearing them apart), but I have new respect for them after their Annihilation review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M

spot-on about the women in film thing here. the hype around something like the Ghostbusters trash reboot was so big and yet Annihilation pulls of a complete female lead effortlessly, with no big song and dance whatsoever, and executes it perfectly, and... nobody cared or went to see it.

signed up for instagram but then i found out you can't just upload pix from your computer, and i don't have a phone

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A FWS

STAYING OFF-GRID WITH THE WEB CONTENT IS COOL

I DIDN'T WANNA BECOME PART OF YOUR BORGCUBE ANYWAY FLINSTAGRAM

"flinstagram" because they are like the flinstones, far behind the times

or the product of a post-apocalyptic future, as some conspiracy theorists posit

If you bring up the Dev Tools (Ctrl+Shift+I in Chrome-likes) you can toggle the device mode into that of a mobile, F5 and the upload option is available.

device-mode-initial-vuuuuv.png

Edited by ManjuShri

Also they are spot-on about GOOD movies too

I hated on RLM before because I found their videos straight-up boring (I realise now that may just have been all the Star Wars/Avengers/big franchises shit - I care so little for that stuff that I don't even want to watch videos tearing them apart), but I have new respect for them after their Annihilation review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M

spot-on about the women in film thing here. the hype around something like the Ghostbusters trash reboot was so big and yet Annihilation pulls of a complete female lead effortlessly, with no big song and dance whatsoever, and executes it perfectly, and... nobody cared or went to see it.

Yes, exactly, that was exactly the video that made me both 1) respect their opinion more (and I loved Annihilation, favorite new movie of recent years), both on movies and on social issues and 2) just kind kind of dig their general vibe and make me want to watch even their irreverent videos more.

On the boring franchise teardown tip, though, I really appreciated their sarcasm orgasm of a Solo review:

^flol yeah. Despite being arguably the funniest one and being pretty perceptive about a lot of things on an analytical side, he has fucking terrible taste in movies.

Yeah Sweepstakes their SW vids are great don't get me wrong. But when you're laying there semi-delirious with your whole body throbbing like a rotten tooth, hearing people bang on about Star Wars for hours, even critically, is sickening and hellish torture.

I watched several videos with interest, however, i find Jay too dorky even for my patience. It wouldn't even be that bad if Mike wasn't so obviously annoyed by him. idk, sometimes when I see this stuff I just can get around it and it bothers me. They bring up interesting points of view though.

How dare u, Jay is a God among Men (by which I mean his tastes align with mine: horror and weird shit)

If you watch enough of them the dynamic between them all becomes more apparent.

whatever you do, just dont watch their game review thing

gawd, just, fucking GAWD

only watch their game reviews and streams if you want to see how they (rich evans and jack) are clearly not the brains behind RLM

Rich Evans is the heart

Jay is the brain

Mike is the soul (or maybe the tongue)

Jack is like the eyes or the nose

The bearded guy is like...the beard.

And the two Canadian friends are the balls that they have to whip out every once in a while

Yeah Josh is fucking useless but I guess is needed? Somehow? I'd say Jack is the soul, or a part of it. I have a bit of a soft spot for jack because he's so crap he achieves underdog status.

New fwp: Last showered Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday too sick to shower and sweated half my bodyweight so I stink, today we have no hot water :cat:

Phew, you guys sound like my sister and her friends when they used to discuss which one of the Take That boys was the cutest and why. Carry on.

two years ago a homeless guy tried to give me a back massage & ended up dislocating my shoulder to the point where it still isn't healed

turns out aphex twin played one of his tracks in a dj set

Oh shit, have the Snareup guys approached you about doing a special yet?

Phew, you guys sound like my sister and her friends when they used to discuss which one of the Take That boys was the cutest and why. Carry on.

That's exactly what this is. Don't you dare shame us with your toxic masculinity. *points angry finger*

lol

two years ago a homeless guy tried to give me a back massage & ended up dislocating my shoulder to the point where it still isn't healed

turns out aphex twin played one of his tracks in a dj set

Oh shit, have the Snareup guys approached you about doing a special yet?

05375e30244c4d5b66bca64e23721ef5.jpg

Which one of the guys on RLM has that excessive high-pitched laughter? I haven't watched it enough to really get familiar with it.

Regardless, maybe I should be watching more of that instead of political vids that elevate my stress levels.

I really only care about Jay and Mike. Rich used to annoy the shit out of me, mostly because he has the stupidest laugh of all time. But the dynamic between those 3 (or 2 of those 3) is always great.