IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Damn.  Imagine being so hot that you die.  Hopefully they all passed out first.  Were they all bedridden elderly folk/babies?  It seems like there are so many ways that could be avoided unless you're completely immobile.

I lived in the south of France for a few years a good while ago, one summer around 100 elderly folk died from the heat just in the region I was in.

Moths.

Pretty IDM problem I guess, but I'm afraid their going to eat through all my clothes/sheets.  Isn't it the acidity of their urine that does that?  There are currently 5 on the ceiling directly above me, and one that keeps trying to fuck me as I lie in bed.

*all the lights in my cabin are off, so these may well be moths that are attracted to dark.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Just fuck the first one like he wants, but do it good so he goes and brags to the others. Then when each of them come for their own turn, fuck them to death. Problems solved.

fuck them to death. Problems solved.

That's your answer to everything!  Usually works though, so I'll try it.

Soak all ur clothes in urine to mark them as ur territory

So the moths piss off elsewhere

I'll try this is the death fuck doesn't work.

:D

SFWP: every time I listen to Datach'i's Mmale and Ffemale I wonder why I don't listen to it more often, and then forget to listen to it until the next time I actually do, which is always longer than it should've been.

Do that with way too many albums

yeh same

i feel like i could come up with a decent number of albums for a "would be on my favourite albums list if i had ever actually got around to listening to it more than five times" list.

Went to go pay my phone/internet bill after work today, but found out that the wireless store got rid of the payment kiosk. So the standard queue is the only way now. I got tired of waiting after 5 min or so and left.

I mean, why go backwards in technology? Fucknuggets.

someone phished my spotify account (well, likely they got in thru my gf's facebook as we have a family acct), listened to a bunch of euro trance and deleted all my playlists! fuck me that's irritating. luckily I've restored my precious intelligent dans music and changed the pw. turns out it was some dick in fresno.

Went to go pay my phone/internet bill after work today

You have to go somewhere to pay that? Pffffft... hahaha!

I pay my monthly condo fees and electric bills via web, pay my phone bills in person, and my gas bills via mailed check. I like variety.

someone phished my spotify account (well, likely they got in thru my gf's facebook as we have a family acct), listened to a bunch of euro trance and deleted all my playlists! fuck me that's irritating. luckily I've restored my precious intelligent dans music and changed the pw. turns out it was some dick in fresno.

lol

lol

lol

it's probably sup.