IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My friend's dad keeps sending me random vids or inspirational blogposts at ever increasing frequency, despite my only responding to about one third of them.  They're not wall posts or group messages, they're directed at me specifically.  It's getting kind of weird...

FWP2:

I swear every time Ministry releases an album it's like a year after they broke up for the nth time.  They must have broken up and gotten back together more than any other band in the last 30 years.  And when I actually bother to check said new album out, it's always kind of like Psalm 69 but with waaaay worse production.  I think he must have suffered some horrible rapid hearing loss after that point because yikes.  I can't think of another producer whose abilities deteriorated so suddenly like that.  Many examples of producers whose later work got less interesting, but generally mixing competency is a constant for most.  Possibly he is just deaf to a wide range of high frequencies that the rest of us take for granted.  Anyway...

FWP3 some kind outside has been screaming bloody murder for a good half hour.  Why aren't they dead yet?  

I think one of my best friends has the hots for my girlfriend. Whenever we hang out, he never really asks me anything - but he's asking her questions nonstop and goes out of his way to interrupt me to so he can ask her more questions. He has actually done that for quite a while.

But then... My girlfriend's studio is in a building which he suddenly wanted to move into as well. There are tons of free rooms but he decided to move into the one which is right across from hers and now they're constantly texting.

I'm probably just overthinking things, but...

o_______________________________O

press him at the wall and hold ur fist in his face and say "don't fucking touch my girlfriend, huh huh huh, u looking at my girlfriend??? huh huhuh I'm gonna fucking kill you motherfucker"

Right, I'll give that a try... hang on...

I think one of my best friends has the hots for my girlfriend. Whenever we hang out, he never really asks me anything - but he's asking her questions nonstop and goes out of his way to interrupt me to so he can ask her more questions. He has actually done that for quite a while.

But then... My girlfriend's studio is in a building which he suddenly wanted to move into as well. There are tons of free rooms but he decided to move into the one which is right across from hers and now they're constantly texting.

if that's one of your best friends I'd love to know how the other ones are

Casually mention to your GF that this "friend" of yours has been going on and on about getting pegged, and that he has secret furry fetish.

Constantly texting your bird?! Weird behaviour. But WATMMers are a non-confrontational passive bunch so perhaps be kind and let it play on your mind then if something does happen get Kreutzer Sonata on your friend. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kreutzer_Sonata

Universal experiences and all that, you are not alone. 

I started to read Blood Meridian but got a couple pages in and realized I cannot handle something like that right now.

i definitely remember it being one of the heaviest things i've ever read. not a super long book by any means, but it took me months to get through because i'd keep siting down with it, reading a couple of pages, and having to stop & stare into the distance for a while

same feelings about the road (the only other Cormac McCarthy book i've read), which i finished in a single sitting

^no doubt it's heavy, I've read a few impressions and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting into with it, just gonna have to wait til I'm more mentally stable, if that ever happens.

The Road is good and definitely a bit bleak but I breezed through pretty quickly too (I'm a slow reader tho). I imagine it's closer to his screenplay stuff than most of his novels, it just sorta moves along quickly, scene to scene.

^yeah i remember BM being quite dense by comparison. even aside from the bleakness, there's constant rich descriptions of landscapes, to the point where i often found myself pausing after sentences just to drink in the mental imagery

Talk to your desperate friend about how much you like cumming in gf to make her seem less appetizing like if he finally gets it in he will get your cum on him. She is always covered in your cum so if he touches her at all, he a gay