IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^yeah i remember BM being quite dense by comparison. even aside from the bleakness, there's constant rich descriptions of landscapes, to the point where i often found myself pausing after sentences just to drink in the mental imagery

A while back I read an essay that was at least partly about that one long amazing sentence from the novel. I knew then (not having read anything else from the book) it was going to be a trip when I did get around to it.

I started Hitchhiker's Guide (audiobook read by Stephen Fry!) and it seems the right speed so SFWA :)

The Carl's Jr Canada nutritional info web page isn't working.

i can answer any questions you have.

basically the answer is the same. 

*there is no nutritional value

**probably diarrhea

The Carl's Jr Canada nutritional info web page isn't working.

i can answer any questions you have.

basically the answer is the same. 

*there is no nutritional value

**probably diarrhea

Lol. 

I really needed a greasy meal after being hung over AF. It did the trick.

EOD is playing here tonight

at the club that kicked me out for smelling bad

my life is like a PSA telling teens not to do drugs

except it's telling IDM producers to buy deodorant & wash the four identical greyscale t-shirts they own more than once every two months

I keep screwing up my earphones lately. I've gone through four sets in two months. One channel will just cut out suddenly and no amount of wiggling the connections can get it back.  

I am wearing them while working which probably has something to do with it, but it's bloody annoying, most of all because I have to wait a couple of days without earphones until someone can drive a new pair up (can't buy anything here except Bud Light and camo jackets)

you know, i really never even register peoples screebnames. turns out owens been into crypto all along.

lol my last vanity google revealed that there actually is some reddit bitcoin dude going by this username now

wasn't too perturbed because "cryptowen" is something I came up with literally half my life ago & the only place i've actually used it in the last several years is WATMM (and when internet crate digging for trax i made as a teenager)

for the longest time (and perhaps even still now) the first many results that came up when i googled my irl name was a horse dentist from australia

but yeah tbh there's a lot of ppl on watmm who i have no idea what their usernames mean. it's pretty idm bcuz a lot of my favourite idm album's have half the track titles sounding like made up words

FUCK cancer! If I could I would beat the living shit out of it.

Sorry to hear that, man. Luckily, the doctors today are fucking amazing! I’m sure he’ll be in good hands

My music pirating has been greatly hindered by these "max downloads per hour reached" limits.  What sort of dingus uploads entire discographies one album at a time to sites that do that.  

Also, constantly running out of HD space.

Also, too many tabs open.

Also having a very hard time finding anything by CoH, which is top of my list atm.

Pirating ain't easy.