stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i just bit my lip super hard while eating delicious, delicious candy beans

my roommate won't stop watching terrible anime

life suxx u guize

Guest Coalbucket PI

i can't beat the "gain 175,000 points" objective in tiny wings. fml

I only managed that once and now I'm stuck on the next three objectives which is even worse, fuuuuuuck

The rock monsters in the museum keep smashing me into a puddle of blood in Dead Space 2. What's the point in even playing? I know they're just going to kill me again. So much for my potential favorite video game of 2011. Fallout: New Vegas was working out just fine until the bug appeared that wouldn't let me load any of my games. Best bug of all time by the way.

i just ordered some shit from japan last night, and woke up this morning realizing i probably shouldnt have done that since shipping cost 1/3 the price of the goods themselves

The rock monsters in the museum keep smashing me into a puddle of blood in Dead Space 2. What's the point in even playing? I know they're just going to kill me again. So much for my potential favorite video game of 2011.

:lol: what the fuck? rock monsters? museum? did we even play the same game?

Fallout: New Vegas was working out just fine until the bug appeared that wouldn't let me load any of my games. Best bug of all time by the way.

that bug is Games for Windows Live

i couldn't poop for like four days, and of all days, today—the day i go out to meet up with an old friend and pick up green from him—it all comes crashing down. he only had one napkin at his place. even then, i barely made it back to my apartment.

LIVING ON THE EDGE

hulk_hogan_on_guitar.gif

My 3G cuts off at work and I can't stream though Audiogalaxy too_sad.png

lol i thought audiogalaxy only existed in third world countries at this point

Guest Ominous

My 3G cuts off at work and I can't stream though Audiogalaxy too_sad.png

And 3G too right? Busted!

my talkbox died (again).

my new album needs one more track but i can't fucking seem to finish it.

i've only got one star wars popsicle left.

i found a note on the windshield of my car (that was parked outside the entrence to my apartment building) that said "dear neighbour, don't park here again or we'll report you. sincerely, your neighbours". assholes.

my fatass cat won't shutup because i won't give her any more cat candy.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

also i'll probably be unemployed within 2-3 weeks (which is sort of a good thing too since i can't fucking stand being a taxidriver for much longer).

Guest hahathhat

#1 first world problem today - configuring my new crs-1:

"your" CRS-1? is that your home LAN or what

:lol: what the fuck? rock monsters? museum? did we even play the same game?

It's not a particularly museum-y museum, but I believe that's what the level's supposed to be... and I don't know if it's rock, but it's some kind of hard exoskeletal shit that makes them all bad-ass.

there ain't no museums, you're probably in the church. in which case the "rock monsters" sound like Stalkers, those things that hide around corners and charge you head-on suddenly.

stasis. upgrade it and use it. shoot the limbs.

Guest Coalbucket PI

My 3G cuts off at work and I can't stream though Audiogalaxy

It turned into something new, now it streams your music library from your computer to your phone

Another pair of earbuds broken - just sitting on the skytrain, and all of a sudden the left ear doesn't work. They must make the wires out of goddamned gelatin. I've never wrapped these around the device, never had them tangled in a knot and never stretched them unnaturally. And I don't have money to buy a new pair. Fuck.My.Life.