IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

my boss would strangle me if he knew i spend about a year playing solitaire on the toilet being surounded by people taking a dump, pretty exciting tought

field recordings plz

Was on a walk with doge and found a dead hedgehog on the side of the road (i sort of live in the countryish-side). Couldn't tell what had happened, was some blood and the little fellow's jaw was fucked, but apparently wasn't hit by a car. Was so bummed when saw it swarming flies and seeing some crow trying to pick it, so once I got home get some thick gloves and went back to get it and buried it in my parents' garden. Damn, prolly sound totally stupid for you guys. Since a kid there has been at least one hedgehog living at my parents' garden each year which I've been following, so along with dogs I've got a really soft spot for Sonics . Fuck, having some sort of a soft moment here thanks to seeing how my dog starts to get quite old (well it is already) added with again rising depression so things like these really get me....or then I'm pregnant and can blame hormones.

Man that's a sad story, I feel you. Hope the next lil hog you see is an alive and happy one.

When I was a kid and playing with the neighborhood kids one afternoon, we came across a little family of hedgehogs.

We were fascinated by them and wanted to take care of them so we made a cozy little nest for them from a cardboard box filled with hay complete with a little opening.

After carefully lifting them into their new home, we thought they'd like something to drink so we put a saucer of milk down to them.

We then went home for the evening and when we came back to check on our small friends the next day things did not look good. One of the small ones was dead and the others seemed sickly.

All sad and disheartened we took them out into the woods and let them go, then buried the dead one in my friend's garden and made a little cross for him.

Years later i found out that milk is poisonous for them :/

found this great government job listing and i'm actually qualified but I haven't updated my resume in 5 years, can't find any copies of my old one (which I thought was quite nice) except PDFs that I can't edit, and reeeallly don't want to go through the rigmarole of creating an entirely new one this afternoon. so lazy.

Bought the new MacBook Pro and it's a piece of shit. And installing Waves plugins is even worse!!!!!

I'm very afraid to have to buy a new Mac. I've heard nothing but bad things about this new generation.

found this great government job listing and i'm actually qualified but I haven't updated my resume in 5 years, can't find any copies of my old one (which I thought was quite nice) except PDFs that I can't edit, and reeeallly don't want to go through the rigmarole of creating an entirely new one this afternoon. so lazy.

You can pay someone else to do it. Probably ~$100 but hey maybe that's worth it?

You can pay someone else to do it. Probably ~$100 but hey maybe that's worth it?

I used a service like this (it actually cost $200!) once and it SUCKED. 

Maybe I just got a bad company or something I don't know, it was endorsed by Monster.com.

I had someone fix up a resume for me and when I came to edit it myself they had formatted it so much with columns and tables it was next to impossible to do so.

Every time I hear the dumbest fucking track on commercial radio that must exist, a new challenger appears. I just witnessed this thing

You know you like that synth at 1:18 though.

I just came off the bus with a mother and son sitting next to me. The young kid was smart and curious asking questions and really interested in life And this fat fuck obese mother who didn't give a fuck, just showing no interest and putting down his ideas.

BLARG GARR THIS IS HOW IT IS KID YOU TRY HARD AND YOU END UP LIKE ME

BLRG I WILL CRUSH YOUR SOUL

NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU

fuck...

Deep post 2.5

On a serious note, this song is definitely "walk out of the establishment"-able to me. There's a Denny's nearby that liked to play stuff like this so we stopped going.