IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

you simply have to understand that what is a chore to 1 person is another persons treasure & that it can contribute to their overall well being thru out the day which on longterm given that the person is you're Partner all so contributes to you own state of well being in ur days in 1 twisted and cumplicated way

PM me for personal advic

My female companion has started binging Keeping up with the Kardashians, so many seasons to go. I want to die.

just fart a lot while it's on. don't leave the room. just fart. 

or get her some headphones for the TV.  or get yourself some isolating headphones and go to another room. tell her "i'll see you when it's over" 

just fart a lot while it's on. don't leave the room. just fart.

It's important to create the association between the rancidity of your farts, and the rancidity of the Kardashians show.

Almost died picking up orders downtown after midnight.  Guy sped through a red light as I was going through a green.  Had I entered the intersection a second sooner he would have collided into the driver side, likely killing me.  lol? 

Almost died picking up orders downtown after midnight.  Guy sped through a red light as I was going through a green.  Had I entered the intersection a second sooner he would have collided into the driver side, likely killing me.  lol? 

Scary. The road is a battlefield; stay safe. Thunder, lightning, and massive rain on my drive home tonight. First of the season for San Diego.

YouTube ads are starting to piss me off. I mean, actually getting under my skin. Almost daily now I'm seeing some right-wing propaganda ads by CRTV and our esteemed DJT. And I'm sure YouTube staff are gonna do fuck all about it. Feel like putting my fist thru the screen when these pop up.

YouTube ads are starting to piss me off. I mean, actually getting under my skin. Almost daily now I'm seeing some right-wing propaganda ads by CRTV and our esteemed DJT. And I'm sure YouTube staff are gonna do fuck all about it. Feel like putting my fist thru the screen when these pop up.

Addblocker?

Just played a show, drunk, 3:20 AM, and I need to be at a church for my nephew's Christening by 9:45am.  A goddamn church, hungover af, 4 and a half hours sleep if I'm lucky.  Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuu  :wtf:

Good luck dude, I literally had the same scenario earlier this year. My brother even asked me to hold my nephew during the baptism. He knows I'm not religious too so not sure what was going through his mind.

post-20515-0-06254700-1539515716_thumb.jpg

Edited by eczem

Out of state Proud boys prayer squad douchebags are squaring off with local antifa in portland again tonight and the media will get it all wrong again. Portland is the real loser in all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of state Proud boys prayer squad douchebags are squaring off with local antifa in portland again tonight and the media will get it all wrong again. Portland is the real loser in all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We shall brace ourselves once again for the onslaught of pro-Trump commenters with empty profiles all over Facebook and YouTube.

Sitting on Tarmac for 40 mins so far ahead of a 6 hour flight . 32% battery on phone

I bring a power pack to all my flights nowadays.

Lol my laptop and phone died 2 hours into the flight. Such poor preparation. At one point i had my headphones on without listening to anything with my head resting on the seat in front of me and the nice lady next to me still asked me if i was ok. I really don't know how else to tell people that i don't want to engage

"having headphones on without listening to anything" most IDM 2019

My female companion has started binging Keeping up with the Kardashians, so many seasons to go. I want to die.

Like a dog with kidney problems, you need to put her out of her misery. It's the humane thing to do.

I haven't opened the Dank Memes thread in weeks and now I'm afraid to because it's going to be just an overload of memeage and I don't know if I can handle that right now, but each day that passes the more backlogged it gets and this is all a snowball effect caused by my own ridiculousness and yet I'm still in it. 

mods Xpost this in Mental Illness Thread pls thx

Just played a show, drunk, 3:20 AM, and I need to be at a church for my nephew's Christening by 9:45am.  A goddamn church, hungover af, 4 and a half hours sleep if I'm lucky.  Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuu  :wtf:

Good luck dude, I literally had the same scenario earlier this year. My brother even asked me to hold my nephew during the baptism. He knows I'm not religious too so not sure what was going through his mind.

Wow yeah, that would've been super awkward.  Thankfully they didn't get me to participate in anyway beyond being present.  There was a part where the priest asked all parents whether they entrusted jesus to care for my nephew. I was mortified he was going to pose the question to me after.  No idea how I would have responded.  Possibly they instructed him not to in advance.  I did my part by taking a lot of pictures.  Afterward my bro's wife thanked me for enduring church (we had to sit through the typical Sunday sermons/hymns for about 3 hours in addition to the baptism). 

Wow yeah, that would've been super awkward.  Thankfully they didn't get me to participate in anyway beyond being present.  There was a part where the priest asked all parents whether they entrusted jesus to care for my nephew. I was mortified he was going to pose the question to me after.  No idea how I would have responded.  Possibly they instructed him not to in advance.  I did my part by taking a lot of pictures.  Afterward my bro's wife thanked me for enduring church (we had to sit through the typical Sunday sermons/hymns for about 3 hours in addition to the baptism). 

I had similar anxiety, as I wasn't sure exactly what my role as the Godfather was supposed to be going in; was worried about having to lie about something like that. And yeah, an additional 3 hours of sermon would have been pure brutality. The mass baptisms are long enough of an affair.

Did this all for my brother really, if it were up to me I would never interact with organized religion.

One of my close cousins made the comment later: "Pretty sure if E held him during the baptism then it doesn't count." lol. I like to think that I brought some balance to the scenario. Yes, my nephew was baptized in the Catholic church, but his atheist uncle was holding him as he got anointed, so... he's got a fighting chance.

I wonder how the public would answer this

Would u rather leave ur 10 year old boy alone with a catholic priest or an atheist for 3 hours ?

Yeah, i'd like to see that myself. I'm sure it varies by country. In the US it's interesting, cause many of the Protestant majority have a moderate distaste for Catholicism.

Fwp: the differences in bass representation between my monitors, headphones, car stereo, and home theater system are driving me insane. Time for a monitoring overhaul.