IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

there are 15 tiny moths hanging out on my ceiling. :(

on the bright side that must boost my idm street cred somewhat.

Why do I feel like this is going to lead to you dropping something 15 feet?

Got a motorbike to another part of Zanzibar island and then when getting off the bike burned my fucking leg on the exhaust..

The burn wound is white and not really painful which would indicate 3rd degree burn but the skin hair is mostly intact which would indicate only a superficial burn. Guess I'm just going to see how it develops. The closest doctor is quite far away.. I'm going back to Stone Town in 3 days so hopefully I can manage until that.

I wouldn't be too worried for now. Stupidly burned my arm on the pipe like that once, trying to lube my chain immediately after a long ride. Anyway I clearly remember the skin going lighter rather than darker too, but it healed by itself (with some blisters, pain, and very light scarring).

I wouldn't be too worried for now. Stupidly burned my arm on the pipe like that once, trying to lube my chain immediately after a long ride. Anyway I clearly remember the skin going lighter rather than darker too, but it healed by itself (with some blisters, pain, and very light scarring).

Yeah, I'll just try to keep it clean so it doesn't get infected.

Did a bit of haggling with that ride also. Original offer from the lodge was 35USD by car. Haggled the car ride down to 20USD, then they wouldn't go lower. So, one employee asked me how about a motorbike for 10USD. That I accepted. Dalla-dalla would have been only like 3USD but would have taken hours. But then I got my comeuppance with the exhaust..

BTW, it's lush as fuck here in east coast of Zanzibar.

there are 15 tiny moths hanging out on my ceiling. :(

on the bright side that must boost my idm street cred somewhat.

Why do I feel like this is going to lead to you dropping something 15 feet?

This morning my bed sheet hit an empty can of coconut water, which then fell 15 feet to the hard wood wood floor below.  The moths had since dispersed around the room.  Did they will it to happen?

Got a motorbike to another part of Zanzibar island and then when getting off the bike burned my fucking leg on the exhaust..

now you have a scar story for the pub & potential fuck victims, scars are excellent lair bait, Manson swastika forehead tattoos too

now you have a scar story for the pub & potential fuck victims, scars are excellent lair bait, Manson swastika forehead tattoos too

There are actual studies that indicate that women prefer a bit of facial scarring

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188690800370X

Back in Malawi I met a Finnish aid worker on leave and after she had been listening to my travel stories for a couple of days she asked "Why do all your stories involve some dangerous situation or injury? How are you still alive?"

I didn't think I traveled dangerously.. Shit just happens. A few miscalculations on my part maybe a couple of times. Some situations involved a good amount of alcohol. But generally I don't do dangerous things on purpose.

listening to the dried saliva in peoples mouths clicking into a close microphone has to be one of the least unappealing things i could listen to.

iZotope RX Mouth Declick ftw

listening to the dried saliva in peoples mouths clicking into a close microphone has to be one of the least unappealing things i could listen to.

iZotope RX Mouth Declick ftw
But he loves those clicks?