Happy birthday Yekky!

Sorry you feel Yucky. =/

It's my bday today but i have a cold so i'm at home watching Netflix

Netflix & chill?

:dadjoke:  :dadjoke:  :dadjoke:  :dadjoke:

happy bday tho! not the best maybe but still hope you enjoy it

Happy birthday Yekky!

Sorry you feel Yucky. =/

thanks you two. i had plans to go out tonight but that's not going to happen. i'm having a leisurely day  :happy:

God damn hiccups

Oh, and happy b-day Yek

I think I fart too much.

farnting-and-pooping-be-like-peeeop-poo-

Hunger, but more peckish.

So many choices......

just dropped a toilet paper on a wet floor

Evaluation assignment at work took twice as long as expected and now I feel like the lead ahead on my workload I had is pretty much gone.

I saw some ad for an upcoming film called The Prodigy whilst waiting for a YouTube clip to load. Apparently it's about some exceptionally smart kid that ends up going on a murderous rampage. Gee whiz, I didn't see that one coming!

Seriously, fuck Hollywood. This is why I don't go see new movies anymore. Their writers can't write for shit. Hell, an 8-year-old can write a better story than that.

We Need to talk About Kevin is a movie with that premise that is actually really good.  Tilda Swinton plays the kid's mom, so that definitely helps.

I saw some ad for an upcoming film called The Prodigy whilst waiting for a YouTube clip to load. Apparently it's about some exceptionally smart kid that ends up going on a murderous rampage. Gee whiz, I didn't see that one coming!

Seriously, fuck Hollywood. This is why I don't go see new movies anymore. Their writers can't write for shit. Hell, an 8-year-old can write a better story than that.

he's possessed by a bunch of demons or something.. i saw a bit of a preview as well. 

he's possessed by a bunch of demons or something.. i saw a bit of a preview as well. 

Sounds kinda like The Omen...

I was using a public washroom today, teenager comes out, i go in.. The smell! One of the worst smells I've ever had the joy to encounter. Smelled like stomach bile, acidic, like the guy in front of me just threw up, but far worse. I came home a while ago and am wearing different clothes but i can still smell it. Shit's fucked up.

There was this one time in the West Building of Oak Bay High School when the odour from the girls washroom managed to waft over that entire hallway.  Smelled like a sewer had exploded in there.  It was unfathomable to me that the stench of a single restroom could ever be that potent.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

There was this one time in the West Building of Oak Bay High School when the odour from the girls washroom managed to waft over that entire hallway. Smelled like a sewer had exploded in there. It was unfathomable to me that the stench of a single restroom could ever be that potent.

Lol!

And to think it might have been caused by one girl...

Edited by yek

he's going to break into your room & shit in your bed nowwww, all that absorbent bed linen will prove too much

silver lining - couple of hundred quid in cash in an envelope to the the right kind of psychopath tapped up @ yer nick - excreting neighbour who

God damnit, I just accidentally deleted hello spiral's post on my phone! Sorry, man. The delete button is right next to the "quote" button and it doesn't ask if you REALLY want to delete it.

Anyway, do all the people, you mentioned in your post, share one bathroom?

God damnit, I just accidentally deleted hello spiral's post on my phone! Sorry, man. The delete button is right next to the "quote" button and it doesn't ask if you REALLY want to delete it.

Anyway, do all the people, you mentioned in your post, share one bathroom?

Be honest, you've just gone mad with power.

Can't it be restored? That's a critical part of Spi's flatmate history.

I'm compiling a biography, you see. I need that.

:cattears:

I just saw this and thought Owen Jones had been in conversation with Maps and Diagrams.

post-9948-0-60317800-1548447236_thumb.png

Edited by Echolalia

Smelt my undies to see if I'd worn them before . Turns out I had.

Imma type the fucking thing out again, u just wait and see 

*cracks knuckles*

*waits to jot it down*